Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you lived in the Pokemon world....

+4
silversalamence10
Poke25
Goku
MiniM00se
8 posters

Go down

If you lived in the Pokemon world.... Empty If you lived in the Pokemon world....

Post by MiniM00se Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Where would you live?
What Pokemon would you catch?
Would you be a trainer, coordinator or something else?
What would happen and what would you do?

And try not to make yourself the champion or something like that. You could be a trainer and become the champion, though.
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

If you lived in the Pokemon world.... Empty Re: If you lived in the Pokemon world....

Post by Goku Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:27 pm

I would wanna be a Pokemon trainer. I would live in Pallet Town near Ash. I would pick Bulbasaur as my starter and try to get Pokemon like Pidgey, Rattata, Geodude. etc. I would travel to the other regions and get stronger. I could catch legendarys like Mew and Suicune.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

https://pokebluegate.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

If you lived in the Pokemon world.... Empty Re: If you lived in the Pokemon world....

Post by Poke25 Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 pm

I would live in Oldale in the Hoenn region, As it is in a good location, near the water, near a city, near a forest, etc. I would be a Pokémon Trainer. I would start with Treeko, and catch pokémon that I think could act as good friends, not the ones with the most power (I would Pick Flygon over Salamence, and breloom over metagross, etc.) I would not attempt to catch legendary Pokémon, as doing so could disrupt the balance of the world, and in all reality, catching deities should and would be impossible. I would Stay in Hoenn, as it is the nicest and most natural region in the world, I may leave Hoenn for a while to go to somewhere else nature based like Sinnoh, but I wouldn't stay there long.
Poke25
Poke25
Mudkip
Mudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Poke25 wrote:I would live in Oldale in the Hoenn region, As it is in a good location, near the water, near a city, near a forest, etc. I would be a Pokémon Trainer. I would start with Treeko, and catch pokémon that I think could act as good friends, not the ones with the most power (I would Pick Flygon over Salamence, and breloom over metagross, etc.) I would not attempt to catch legendary Pokémon, as doing so could disrupt the balance of the world, and in all reality, catching deities should and would be impossible. I would Stay in Hoenn, as it is the nicest and most natural region in the world, I may leave Hoenn for a while to go to somewhere else nature based like Sinnoh, but I wouldn't stay there long.
I like you a LOT more now O.O
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 am

i would live in new bark town in the johto region, i would be a pokemon trainer, i would start with totodile. i would try and catch pokemon like larvitar and dratini, and evolve them. i wouldn't try to catch legendaries, but if i did i would get a celebi. i would then travel to hoenn to catch pokemon like beldum, shroomish, bagon and trapinch and evolve them as well. i would strive to become champion, and stay in johto, for my pokemon to relax at my house when i'm not using them.
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah I guess i'll leave the legends alone
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:47 am

It'll be so cool if i live in the Pokemon world. Just insane..

Joel
Magikarp
Magikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am

I agree. I wanna be there.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

yea same, then i really could be a salamence
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Being a Pokemon trainer would be awesome.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 pm

yea, if i was a pokemon trainer, i so want to get myself a bagon so i can evolve it
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

XD and when you do you'll be happy.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 pm

yea, but i do want other pokemon as well
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 pm

I know but a Salamence would make you most happy.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Krobra Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I would be from Pallet Town, where the game started it all. Pokémon I would start with would be Charmander, naturally. Pokémon I would like to get are Pidgeot, Nidoking, Rhydon, Aerodactyl, Lapras, and others that I like. I would be a collector, as I like collecting rare Pokémon, especially shinies.
Krobra
Krobra
Pidgey
Pidgey

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 pm

I would most likely live in Lilycove City, and travel to Littleroot Town to get a Torchic as my starter. I would catch my favorite Pokemon, like Ralts, Sableye, Mawile, Aron, Skarmory, Duskull, Spheal and Carnivine (And evolve them). Then I would be a trainer, and take the league challenge. I would befriend Wallace and Steven (cuz they're epic), and spend a lot of time training in Meteor Falls, Shoal Cave and underwater. Then I would go to the Battle Frontier and battle (of course).

It would be pretty similar to the main character in RSE.
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy97 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 am

I would live in Eterna City. And would recieve a Turtwig from my mum. I would be a grass trainer adn my party after they had all evolved would be.
Torterra
Leafeon
Roserade
Tangrowth
Exeggutor
Venusaur
I would be a trainer and beat all the gyms but not go to the pokemon league because my mum wants to give me her gym in Eterna (If you havent guessed my mum is gardenia).
I would be known as the Grass Marvel.
Walshy97
Walshy97
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:04 pm

If I Was In The Pokemon World I would live In Viridian City Cause its near Pallet Town,In My Party Would Be Venusaur,Pikachu,Umbreon,Mightyena,Ninetales and Blastoise.Would Be A Gym Leader Who Already Collected Every Badge In Each Region.And Would Be Known As The Master-Mind Squirrel.
Blaze
Blaze
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum