Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Black and White news thread

+5
Poke25
MiniM00se
silversalamence10
Goku
Lugia
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official Black and White news thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Black and White news thread

Post by MiniM00se Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Yep.

Do you like Black City or White Forest better?

I like those tall trees in White Forest.
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Official Black and White news thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Black and White news thread

Post by silversalamence10 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 pm

MiniM00se wrote:Yep.

this thread is for new news on the games - i'll answer this question in the regular BW thread

also, we now know how to send GEN 4 pokemon to GEN 5
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
MiniM00se wrote:Yep.

this thread is for new news on the games - i'll answer this question in the regular BW thread

also, we now know how to send GEN 4 pokemon to GEN 5
Oh yeah. Oops.

And I don't like how you transfer to Gen 5. Playing the mini-game looks annoying just to transfer your Pokemon.
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 pm

true, though it's like the PAL park feature from GEN 4
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Stupid! Come on Black and White you are sucking!
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

https://pokebluegate.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 am

now, TMs no [onger expire after 1 use, [ike HMs
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:57 am

Now I will use TMs more often.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Lugia Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 am

Lol, same here...

Nice move by GameFreak. Very Happy
Lugia
Lugia
Pichu
Pichu

http://pokemonforest.darkbb.com and pokeocean.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 am

september 15th is when the next issue of corocoro comes out
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 am

I can't wait for it. I wish for more starer evolution info. That beta art sucked.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 am

i don't think we had starter EVO news yet, i bet they'|| revea them, nearer the time the games come out, |ike diamond and pear|
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:44 pm

They did show the beta art of them though.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:54 pm

but on|y of 2 out of 6 of them, (unconfirmed too) - and i don't |ike beta art, it sucks
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Lugia Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 pm

According to an article, BW have over one million pre orders.

Shows the franchise is going strong, Joe says.
Lugia
Lugia
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturx Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:33 pm

1 million?! O.e
well that's why companies make pre-orders lol, it's extorsion XD
Sturx
Sturx
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

http://sturx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lugia Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Sturx wrote:1 million?! O.e
well that's why companies make pre-orders lol, it's extorsion XD
But wouldn't those people just buy it after the game came out?
Lugia
Lugia
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:13 am

yea, though in my experience, when we pre-order a game, you get it on the day it comes out otherwise you |ose the pre-order.---------------- i'm surprised no-one posted the new pokemon anyways here it is, yanappu, it is a pure Grass-type, knows a new attack named Acrobat, and its ability is Gluttony. In triple battles, Acrobat allows Yanappu to hit Pokemon outside its normal range, such as the opponent's Pokemon to the far left if it's on the far right. The attack's base power doubles when Yanappu does not have a hold item. In the video below, Acrobat is super effective against Tsutaaja, meaning it is most likely a Flying-type move. The Grass Monkey Pokemon stands 0.6m tall and weighs 10.5kg. IMAGE REMOVED (cba to ditto it lol)

Last edited by silversalamence10 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:yea, though in my experience, when we pre-order a game, you get it on the day it comes out otherwise you |ose the pre-order.---------------- i'm surprised no-one posted the new pokemon anyways here it is, yanappu, it is a pure Grass-type, knows a new attack named Acrobat, and its ability is Gluttony. In triple battles, Acrobat allows Yanappu to hit Pokemon outside its normal range, such as the opponent's Pokemon to the far left if it's on the far right. The attack's base power doubles when Yanappu does not have a hold item. In the video below, Acrobat is super effective against Tsutaaja, meaning it is most likely a Flying-type move. The Grass Monkey Pokemon stands 0.6m tall and weighs 10.5kg.http://pokebeach.com/news/0810/yanappu.png
It would be cuter if it didn't have that broccoli on its head <.<
And if Acrobat is super-effective against Tsutaaja, it could also be Bug, Poison, Ice or Fire.

But Flying sounds best for a move called Acrobat...

EDIT: 365 posts! Very Happy I have a year posts!
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Celebi 2511 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 am

Some of these new pokemon sound interesting, I'm pounding about what the starter's final stage is.
Celebi 2511
Celebi 2511
Pidgey
Pidgey

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:46 am

A smaller version of CoroCoro, CoroCoro Special, was released in Japan on monday and has revealed that double and triple battles in Black and White will feature new combination attacks. If you select two or more specific attacks in a specific order, they will produce a new effect. The scan that was leaked reveals three new attacks that can be used in this way: Grass Oath, Fire Oath, and Water Oath. Using Grass Oath followed by Fire Oath produces a field of fire that damages your opponents (produce the greenery, then burn it). Combining Fire Oath and then Water Oath creates a rainbow in the sky which boosts the secondary effects of your teammates' attacks (shoot fire, wet it, produce steam, then rainbow!). Using Water Oath followed by Grass Oath creates a wetland field that lowers your opponent's speed (wet the ground, throw greenery on it, wetland!). To what extent this new combo feature will be available for attacks is unknown, but we will obviously find out in a few weeks when the games are released.
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Generation 5 Starter Evolutions!
9/4/10

This news has been out for a few days now, but I haven't posted it until now since this data wasn't fully confirmed. However there has been (for the most part) confirmation on the existence of these new Pokemon, and so I have decided to post them. They were found on a Syberian 2ch forum, which is basically a Japanese-based forum where generation 5 leaks have been released in the past. These Pokemon's names have not been released yet.

Spoiler:
Cirrus
Cirrus
Totodile
Totodile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:53 pm

As you said, we still aren't positive that they're real.

They look horrible. If these are real, I guess Nintendo just wanted to make a Pokemon to get as much hate as possible (Wotter, and it's unconfirmed evos).
I liked Mijumaru...
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:56 pm

they look fail - worst starter EVOs ever IMO - EDIT - 2 new monkey like pokemon have been revealed, biyappu (blue) and baoppu, we don't know they're types atm, (assuming the blue monkey is water type)
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 am

MiniM00se wrote:
They look horrible. If these are real, I guess Nintendo just wanted to make a Pokemon to get as much hate as possible (Wotter, and it's unconfirmed evos).
I liked Mijumaru...

Mijumaru's first evolution would look nice if it didn't look strikingly similar to Marshtomp. The second evolution is just lol. Tsutaja's second evo is the most "Pokemonish" looking, IMO.
Cirrus
Cirrus
Totodile
Totodile

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 am

EDIT - (about evolutions) # There are no evolutions or pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon in this generation, meaning Mamanbou is not Luvdisc's evolution (tragic!). This is the first generation without any Pokemon ties to previous generations.
# There are no split-evolution Pokemon (like Gloom into Vileplume and Bellossom)
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturx Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:EDIT - (about evolutions) # There are no evolutions or pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon in this generation, meaning Mamanbou is not Luvdisc's evolution (tragic!). This is the first generation without any Pokemon ties to previous generations.
# There are no split-evolution Pokemon (like Gloom into Vileplume and Bellossom)
your kidding right?
there's rumored to be 2 eevee evolutions
also we still havn't seen all the pokemon that are to come out, a statement like that could very well fall flat on it's face
Sturx
Sturx
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:32 am

Sturx wrote:
silversalamence10 wrote:EDIT - (about evolutions) # There are no evolutions or pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon in this generation, meaning Mamanbou is not Luvdisc's evolution (tragic!). This is the first generation without any Pokemon ties to previous generations.
your kidding right?
also we still havn't seen all the pokemon that are to come out, a statement like that could very well fall flat on it's face
sorry if i'm starting an argument but (rumours can be false) also since there are spaces on the pokedex you never know. EDIT - all GEN 5 pokes sprites are shown on pokebeach and there are NO eeveelutions on there or reletives (sorry about this - your reply fell flat on it's face) and the games come out in about 8 hours officially
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:43 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
Sturx wrote:
your kidding right?
sorry if i'm starting an argument but (rumours can be false) also since there are spaces on the pokedex you never know. EDIT - all GEN 5 pokes sprites are shown on pokebeach and there are NO eeveelutions on there or reletives (sorry about this - your reply fell flat on it's face) and the games come out in about 8 hours officially
They come out on the 18th right? if so, then there's like a day and 8 hours left in my time zone.
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:12 am

MiniM00se wrote:
silversalamence10 wrote:
Sturx wrote:
your kidding right?
They come out on the 18th right? if so, then there's like a day and 8 hours left in my time zone.
true but some people already have the games because of early shipments - now it's less than 9 hours till it comes out - http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml the whole isshu dex
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturx Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:48 am

I'm taking a look now and got to say, I'm EXTREMELY dissapointed in all the pokemon that came out. The ones they had shown in the early stages of it's leaking where great compared to these.....
These just look like they where made by people who make fakemon O.e
Sturx
Sturx
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 pm

the games are officially out!!!
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturx Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:33 am

THE POKEMON LOOK AWEFULL! O.e
whyyyyy?!
every one of them, besides the ones shown for preview pourposes look like fakemon! I can't stress it enough! D:
Sturx
Sturx
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 am

Why do we have to wait sooo long for it to come out in the US?

What else do they have to do other than translate the text?!
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengar Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:17 am

they need to ship it duh tongue
Gengar
Gengar
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 am

Gengar wrote:they need to ship it duh tongue
I know, but it doesn't take months and months to ship something from Japan to the US. (Not that I would know)
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengar Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:23 pm

maby the translation dose take a long time but right now im trying to find a black or white rom to play
Gengar
Gengar
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:36 pm

IMPORTANT - fansites such as serebii.net and pokerbeach (name changed because of damage to the franchise) has removed the images of the new pokemon games (black and white) thanks to a letter they received from nintendo
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturx Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:01 pm

well since the games are out, and stuff.....what else do we do on this thread? lol
Sturx
Sturx
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:15 pm

you have a point there, maybe create a general thread for the games i suppose
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3