Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange things that have happened to you on pokemon games

4 posters

Go down

Strange things that have happened to you on pokemon games Empty Strange things that have happened to you on pokemon games

Post by Walshy97 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Discuss strange things that have happened to you on your pokemon games.

You can also include very tight battles

My strange thing is on serebii net itsays that

Squirtle
Male 87.5% of the times
Female 12.5% of the times

now on leafgreen whenever i start a new game there is a 1 in 4 chance its male and i think thats strange.
Walshy97
Walshy97
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Strange things that have happened to you on pokemon games Empty Re: Strange things that have happened to you on pokemon games

Post by silversalamence10 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 pm

the strange thing was, how i managed to catch the 3 legendary dogs on colosseum with pokeballs
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Strange things that have happened to you on pokemon games Empty Re: Strange things that have happened to you on pokemon games

Post by Walshy97 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

If you stand in the crougunk picture thing for a while a crougunk will walk into the great marsh is what my mate told me.
Walshy97
Walshy97
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniM00se Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Walshy97 wrote:If you stand in the crougunk picture thing for a while a crougunk will walk into the great marsh is what my mate told me.
That's only in Platinum. And they are right. It's cool!
MiniM00se
MiniM00se
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy97 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm

oh im gunna try it.
Walshy97
Walshy97
Lagomorph
Lagomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm

The strange thing was how all my Pokemon were defeated by a Wobbufett 20 less lvls than them, then my Magikarp 10 lvls less than Wobbufett easily defeated the Wobufett.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

https://pokebluegate.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down