Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shop

Go down

shop Empty shop

Post by Variant Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 pm

shop Shop
On the wings of death, by the hands of doom, by the darkest light, from the darkest moon, crossing silent seas, over mountains high, all will stand as one tonight

7's Graphics Shop
Welcome to my little shop! I'm not a fan of the capitalist ideals, so I'll make things for absolutely no cost at all.
I'm good at making avatars and wallpapers, somewhat good at signatures, and decent at spritework, which I don't like doing.
That being said, there are some guidelines.

1. Don't expect me to finish quickly. I finish when I want to.
2. Don't expect me to accept everything. It mostly depends on my mood.
3. Don't expect me to be able to do things that I can't. I'm not a god.
4. Don't expect me to make it look exactly how you want it to look. By posting a request, you allow full freedom of creativity to me, and I get to make it however I want.
5. If you don't like it, don't hate on me.
6. If you want any of the works here, take them. I do want credit, though. Read the license here for more details.
7. - This number has been pardoned for being awesome. -
8. You can choose the font you want from DaFont; just post the font name in your request.
9. I try my very best to verify exactly what you want. Don't think I've accepted the request until I say so.
10. Don't expect every single render that you request to make it in. If I don't think it'll work, it won't work.

- FORM -
Code:
Username (for verification purposes) -
Size (width by height, in pixels) -
Base Render (as a link, and please remember rules 4 and 10)(optional) -
Background Color (in hex (#FFFFFF is white, #000000 is black), or transparent) -
Text (remember rule 4) and font wanted (if it's not a standard font, provide a link)(if omitted, I will use any font) -
Extra details (optional) -

What type of shop is this without examples?
Spoiler:

Currently using: GIMP

This post will be edited, if need be. The last known update can be found on the edit line.

Last edited by Variant on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All excelsius.hostei.com links broke)
Variant
Variant
Mudkip
Mudkip

http://etao.net23.net/

Back to top Go down