Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 1-3

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 1-3 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 1-3

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 am

Chp 1- The wedding and new beginning

(It has been a full week since Ash and friends left Ruinsdale for Massapequa for the wedding. The field was decorated for the wedding, the flowers blowing lightly in the wind. The guests have started to arrive on the gloriously sunny day. Pikachu was inside the nearby building, getting fitted into his suit.)
Pikachu: Well, how do I look?
Ash: I think you look great!
(They both stand in front of a mirror in their suits(Ash is in Pikachu form BTW). Pikachu has a top hat on for extra.)
Pikachu: Is the hat really necessary?
Ash: If you don't like it, you don't have to.
(He shrugs.)
Pikachu: I guess it's okay.
(They both walk outside and see the enormous amount of people. In the front row is Dawn, Misty, May, Max, and Austin. The other people in the crowd are Justin, James, and the other gym leaders Ash and Pikachu have faced as well as Professor Oak, Delia, and Tracey. Paul tried to get in, but was shot in the shoulder and told never to come back(XD). Pikachu got a little nervous.)
Pikachu: Wow, that's a lot of people out there.
Ash: Relax, it'll go fine!
Pikachu: I guess.
(NOTE: I KNOW THE PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND POKEMON, BUT IT IS UNDERSTOOD WHAT THEY SAY.)
(After another 10 minutes, the proceedings start. Pikachu and Ash greet John, Melissa, and Rose with Brock (YEA, HE'S DOING THE WED. I'M NOT PUTTING A PRIEST IN THERE!). Then Pikachu saw as Alexander and Laura bring the rings down the aisle and followed by Happiny as she skipped happily down the aisle throwing the flower pedals in her path. Then came Buneary, accompanied by Robert. Pikachu could only smile.
http://jd896.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2aw801
She reached her husband and smiled at him as the proceedings went on.)
Brock: Pikachu, do you take Buneary for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?
Pikachu: (smiling) I do.
Brock: And Buneary, do you take Pikachu for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?
Buneary: I do.
(The rings are place on the pokemon's fingers.)
Brock: May this couple be prepared to continue to give, be able to forgive and experience more and more joy with each passing day, with each passing year. Pikachu and Buneary, are now beginning their married life together, we hope that they may have loving assistance from their family, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good health and everlasting love. In so much as Pikachu and Buneary have consented to live forever together in wedlock, and have witnessed the same before this company, having given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and having declared same by the giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife. You may now seal the promises you have made with each other with a kiss.
(The two pokemon turned towards each other, smiled, and made the kiss. Everyone in the audience clapped, but was short-lived as something happened. Alexander started to glow white.)
Buneary: What's going on?
Pikachu: I think…he's evolving!
(The figure started to grow long ears and become bigger. Soon, the glowing stopped and revealed a Pikachu in Alexander's spot.)
Alexander: Whoa! What happened?
Pikachu: I think you evolved!
(Alexander looked at his new paws and felt his new, long ears.)
Alexander: Awesome, I'm now just like dad!
Pikachu: You've always been like me.
(Suddenly, a huge sparkle flew over the field. It was Ho-Oh.)
Ash: Remember that?
Pikachu: Sure do. I'll never forget it. We saw Ho-Oh on the first day we traveled.
(A sparkling dust landed on the field as Ho-Oh flew away.
Pikachu: I'll never forget that day.
(Everyone now realizes that they can understand what Pikachu just said.)
Ash: I guess that dust had some effect on us then.
Pikachu: Maybe you're right.
(Everyone's amazed at this, but starts to celebrate the wedding. There is a big party on the field with food and other stuff. Ash is talking with his old friends about what has happened since he last saw them. All the pokemon are having a big discussion with Pikachu and Buneary.)
Pikachu: You know, ever since we've met, I've always liked her, but was too embarrassed to ever show it. I wasn't sure what you guys would think.
Staraptor: Well, I would've respected it.
Infernape: I would've too.
Torterra: Are you kidding me? You would've probably hammered them with a million questions and really bothered them about it.
(They all laugh at Torterra's small joke. Later on at the dinner, Pikachu gets everyone's attention.)
Pikachu: Well, I guess since you can all understand me, might as well make a toast…to my wife. The first day we met, she saved my life. And I wouldn't be here today without her.
Everyone: Awwwww…
Pikachu: And she truly is the one I love. The first day I met her and saw her blush, I knew she was the one. And now, I couldn't be happier. I know Alexander is.
(They all laugh and they return to the dinner. Eventually, the sun starts to set. Ash and friends are taken back to the Kanto region into Pallet Town by a helicopter, but first the parents are dropped off in Viridian Forest.After that, they land in front of a house that has been downgraded in size for a pokemon to fit in it. The house was built by the community and given for a place for Pikachu and Buneary to live in. The house is like a normal home with three bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The house also had two floors. The house was already filled with furniture, which was a small surprise to the couple. As they got acquainted with their new home, Ash left for his own house, but before he did.)
Ash: I just want to congratulate you. I know you'll make a great husband.
Pikachu: (smiling) Thanks Ash.
(He heads off towards his own house. Pikachu walks into his own house and puts Alexander to bed.)
Pikachu: Well, now you're evolved. Now I can teach you my moves.
Alexander: I can't wait to learn them!
Pikachu: I'm sure you can't, but you need sleep first. Get a good night's sleep.
Alexander: I will.
Pikachu: Good night Alexander.
Alexander: Good night dad.
(He smiled at being called dad and walked downstairs(since the kids bedrooms were upstairs and his and Buneary's was downstairs.) and walked into his bedroom onto his soft queen mattress. Buneary walked in and fell down next to him.)
Buneary: Tomorrow, we start our new life together.
Pikachu: We most certainly do.

Chp 2

(Pikachu finds himself awake nice and early and sneaks out of the bedroom and starts to make breakfast (Brock taught him). He knew this would be a big day for Alexander and wanted to make a special breakfast for him. He started to make pancakes, when Laura hopped down the stairs.)
Laura: Good morning daddy.
Pikachu: Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?
Laura: I slept good.
Pikachu: Well, that's good to hear. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes.
Laura: Okay.
(She walked to the front door.)
Pikachu: Don't go far now!
Laura: I won't!
(After another five minutes, Alexander came down.)
Alexander: Morning dad.
Pikachu: Hey kido! Ready to start training today?
Alexander: I can't wait!
Pikachu: Great! Breakfast is just about ready, so can you get your sister from outside?
Alexander: Sure.
(He walks outside to find his sister, while Pikachu sets the table when Buneary comes out.)
Buneary: Good morning my new husband.
Pikachu: Well, someone's a sleepy head today.
(The two kiss and Alexander and Laura walk in.)
Pikachu: All right, breakfast is served!
(They all happily start to eat.)
Buneary: This is really good.
Pikachu: Thanks, Brock taught me how to cook.
Buneary: Well, you learned from the best!
Pikachu: I sure did.
Alexander: So dad, what are you going to teach me today?
Pikachu: Well, you need to learn thunderbolt over anything so I guess that's what we'll learn today.
Alexander: Great!
(He starts to eat a little quicker.)
Pikachu: Hey slow down! You got to wait for me to finish!
(The others laugh and continue to eat. As Pikachu and Alexander finish, Alexander starts to walk out.)
Pikachu: Hey, I'll be outside in a minute!
Alexander: Okay dad!
(He cleans up and walks into the bathroom and stares at the mirror.)
Pikachu:*To think that only a few months ago, I was Ash's best Pokemon. Now, I'm a husband and father.*
(He smiles.)
Pikachu:*But I know I'm going to enjoy this life.*
(He walks outside to Alexander, who is eager to get started.)
Pikachu: Someone's anxious to get started.
Alexander: I can't wait!
Pikachu: All right, so Thunderbolt…
(He ponders for a second.)
Pikachu: Okay, close your eyes and think about….a storm building up inside of you. The lightning from the storm just keeps building and building until finally, the lightning finally can't be held anymore and releases!
(Alexander stands there and thinks about what his dad just told him. His cheeks begin to spark.)
Pikachu:*I think it's working!*
(Alexander's cheeks are now sparking like mad. His eyes shoot open and a huge bolt of electricity releases from his body and hits Pikachu, who endures it.)
Pikachu: Whew! That was a strong one! You did it Alexander!
Alexander: Woohoo!
Pikachu: Now let's try to aim. Try to hit me again.
Alexander: Are you sure?
Pikachu: I'll be fine, it won't have a real effect on me.
Alexander: All right.
(He thinks about the storm again and releases another thunderbolt. This one goes astray though and hits a passing-by Ashchu, who gets shocked.)
Ash: Whoa! Hey! If you're going to Thunderbolt me, at least give me some warning first!
Alexander: Sorry!
Ash: Wait, that thunderbolt came from Alexander?
(Pikachu nods.)
Ash: Wow Alexander, I didn't think you could learn it so fast. And make it so powerful too!
Alexander: Thanks Ash!
(Ash walks over to him.)
Ash: You really are becoming just like your dad.
(Alexander smiles. Ash locks a tail with him and thunderbolts him.)
Ash: You'll need the extra energy.
(He walks back over to Pikachu.)
Pikachu: Say Ash, you don't happen to have two spare Pokeball, now do ya?
Ash: Yea I do, why?
(He changes to human form and gives Pikachu a Pokeball and puts another on the ground. Pikachu walks over to Alexander with the Pokeball.)
Pikachu: Try not to resist this, okay?
Alexander: Okay.
(He taps Alexander's head with the Pokeball, and his figure turns red and scrambles inside. The ball shakes for a few seconds and then stops, showing the catch was complete.)
Pikachu: All right, come on out Alexander!
(He throws the Pokeball into the air and Alexander forms out.)
Alexander: Why did you have to do that?
Pikachu: In case someone tried to catch you, now they can't because technically, you already belong to someone else.
Alexander: Oh ok. Does that mean I can walk into the forest?
Pikachu: I don't know, I'd ask your mom.
Alexander: All right…
(He runs inside the house.)
Ash: You're raising a good kid.
Pikachu: Yep, I really hope so.
Ash: But is it a good idea to let him out on the first day?
Pikachu: Well, when I first evolved, they let me out into Viridian Forest on day one and I got home just fine. I think it's just an instinct to remember where you live.
Ash: I guess.
(Alexander comes out of the house.)
Alexander: She said I can go until lunch
Pikachu: Alright then. Have fun.
Alexander: Thanks dad.
(He gives him a hug and runs to the nearby forest.)
Ash: Well, I have to get going. I'll see you later.
Pikachu: All right, bye.
(Ash walks off and Pikachu walks inside. Laura is watching TV (YES THEY HAVE A TV.) and Buneary is sitting next to her. He takes a seat next to them and sees that Dawn is on TV.)
Pikachu: Looks like Dawn's gotten back into the swing of things!
Buneary: Yep, she's doing really well right now.
(They watch intently when Alexander staggers in.)

Chp 3- Spearow Trouble

(Alexander staggered inside the house and collapsed on the floor from his injuries. The entire family rushes over to his side.)
Pikachu: What happened to you?
Alexander: I…got…
(He starts to pass out.)
Pikachu: Hey, Alexander! Stay with me here!
Alexander: …jumped…Spearow…
(He passes out. Pikachu carries him upstairs into his room and puts him onto his bed. He pulls the blanket over him and puts a wet cloth on his head. Buneary comes up, holding an Oran Berry.)
Buneary: I think this will make him feel a little better when he wakes up.
(Pikachu doesn't answer, but as an angered, but determined look on his face.)
Buneary: What's wrong?
Pikachu: On…the first day me and Ash left on our journey, we were attacked by Spearow. They were on the verge of killing me that day. And now to hear my own son has had the same fate as me…that just makes me mad. I won't let them get away with this.
Buneary: Now Pikachu…
Pikachu: I'm sorry, but you can hurt me, but NOT my family.
Buneary: Well, at least wait until he wakes up so he can tell us what happened.
Pikachu: I guess you're right.
(Buneary walks out of the room calmly while Pikachu stays by Alexander's side, thinking about the first day he left with Ash. He keeps an eye on Alexander, to be sure nothing happens to him again. He stands up after a while and looks out the window.)
Pikachu: *They do not hurt my family and I'll make sure they don't ever again.*
(After about an hour of taking care of Alexander, he starts to stir and wake up.)
Pikachu: Alexander!
Alexander: (weakly) Hey dad.
Pikachu: You feeling better?
Alexander: Not…not really.
Pikachu: Well, then you should just rest and eat this.
(He gives him an Oran Berry which Alexander takes a bite out of. He starts to speak a little stronger.)
Pikachu: Now, do you remember what happened?
Alexander: …
[Flashback]
Alexander:*I wonder where I can find some berries*
(Meanwhile, four Spearow are sitting on a branch, watching Alexander.)
Spearow1: You thinking what I'm thinking?
S2: Yea, we can take him. You want first hit Shark?
Shark: He's mine. AERIAL ACE!
Alexander: Huh?
(The Spearow swarm Alexander, hitting him with Aerial Ace and Peck. The attacks are draining Alexander's energy. Alexander releases an accidental thunderbolt, which drives the Spearow away, but doesn't hit them. He stumbles to his feet in a desperate attempt to get home.)
???: Hey look, it's a Pikachu! Charmander, Ember!
Alexander: What?
(The trainer has a Charmander use Ember. The fire pellets hit Alexander and bring him to his knees.)
Trainer: Good! Now it's weak! Pokeball, go!
(The pokeball hits Alexander in the head, and tries to capture him, but the red light that forms around him breaks away.)
Trainer: If that didn't work then you must already belong to a trainer.
(Alexander struggles to his feet and with the last of his energy uses Thunderbolt, shocking the trainer and Charmander. Alexander then blacks out.)
[Flashback ends]
Alexander: I don't remember anything after that. I don't even know how I got here.
Pikachu: Well, you just rest and you'll feel better. Do you want anything to eat?
Alexander: Yea, I'm a little hungry.
Pikachu: All right, I'll bring up lunch in a few minutes.
(He walks downstairs where Buneary is sitting on the couch with a worried Laura.)
Buneary: How is he?
Pikachu: He's awake now and he'll live, but he had it really rough. I was just about to get him something to eat.
(He walks into the kitchen and makes stew for Alexander and brings it up to him.)
Pikachu: No problem and don't worry, I won't let the people who did this to you get away with this.
(He walks downstairs and outside.)
Pikachu: I'll be back in a few hours. I won't let them get away with this.
Buneary: Are you sure you want to do this? You might only get yourself hurt.
Pikachu: I am 100% sure.
Buneary: I guess there's no use in talking you out of it. Just come back in one piece.
Pikachu: I will.
(They kiss and Pikachu heads for the forest when a group of Pidgeotto and Pidgey fly over, with a Pidgeot leading the way.)
Pikachu: Pidgeot? Is that you?
(The Pidgeot looks down and sees the Pikachu.)
Pidgeot: Pikachu? Ash's Pikachu?
Pikachu: Yep!
Pidgeot: Hey guys, this way!
(The flock turns around and lands by Pikachu.)
Pidgeot: Long time no see! It has been a while, hasn't it?
Pikachu: Is sure has! How have you been?
Pidgeot: Great, most of the Spearow and Fearow aren't bothering us anymore.
(He then notices Pikachu's ring.)
Pidgeot: Well, well Pikachu! You sly mouse! Got yourself a good girl?
(He blushes from embarrassment.)
Pikachu: Well, yea. Just got married and got kids.
Pidgeottos: Oooooo..!
Pikachu: Well, she is cute.
Pidgeot: Well that's great for you! So, why you heading out this way without Ash?
Pikachu: Oh….it's…personnal.
Pidgeot: Oh no, what happened?
(Pikachu explains the story.)
Pidgeot: Wow…those Spearow are ruthless. Is there any way I can help?
Pikachu: I'm going to find those Spearow and make them pay for what they did.
Pidgeot: Then we'll go too. We despise the Spearow, DON'T WE?
Pidgeottos + Pidgeys: YES!
Pidgeot: Then let's teach them a lesson!
(They all chant and head into the forest. Pikachu then spots a flock of Spearow in the trees.)
Pikachu: Stop, let's listen.
Spearow: So, Shark, did you fight any Pokemon today?
Shark: Yea, me and a few others surprise attacked this Pikachu. We practically destroyed him. He was so scared, but is was so funny!
(They both laugh.)
Pikachu: Wait for my signal.
(He walks out towards them.)
Pikachu: HEY YOU! MR. SHARK!
(All the Spearow turn to see a Pikachu.)
Spearow: Say, is this that Pikachu you were talking about?
Shark: No, it was a different one. This one's…different.
Pikachu: You think you can hurt my son and get away with it?
Shark: Aw, what happened? The baby tell his daddy?
(This made Pikachu get angrier.)
Pikachu: Yea, and I intend to make all of you pay.
Shark: Oh yea? You and what army?
Pikachu: This one! GUYS, NOW!
(A huge swarm of Quick Attacks hails upon the Spearow.)
Shark: An ambush?
(Pikachu thunderbolts Shark, making him fall out of the tree. The Pidgeottos and Pidgeys continuously Quick Attack the Spearow. After about five minutes of relentless attacks, most of the Spearow have retreated, except for a few, including Shark. Pikachu walks over to the stunned bird and picks him up by his neck.)
Pikachu: You EVER hurt my family again, let's just say that you'll go into a sleep that you won't wake up from. Understood?
Shark: *gulp* Y-y-yes sir!
(Pikachu throws Shark into the air and Iron Tails him, sending him flying through the forest.)
Pikachu: I think we showed them. Thanks for the help Pidgeot!
Pidgeot: Anything for an old friend! We have to get going though, do you want me to bring you back?
Pikachu: That would help.
(He hops onto Pidgeot's back and they fly out of the forest, the rest of the flock right behind them, cheering for their accomplishment. Pikachu gets dropped off at his house.)
Pikachu: Thanks for the ride!
Pidgeot: No problem and good luck with your lady!
(The flock flies out towards Pewter City. Pikachu walks inside just as Buneary runs down the stairs.)
Buneary: Oh thank goodness, Pikachu!
Pikachu: What is it?
Buneary: It's Alexander!
Pikachu: WHAT?!
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down