Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 7-9

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 7-9 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 7-9

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:01 am

Chp 7- The rescue

(Ash, Pikachu, Alexander, and Laura are running towards the way when Pidgeot flies overhead.)
Pidgeot: Hey Pikachu, I heard screams over here! Is everything okay?
Pikachu: No! Team Rocket took my wife!
Pidgeot: What?! Those little good for nothing!
Pikachu: Tell me about it! Say, see if you can find their balloon from the air.
Pidgeot: On it!
(He soars into the air to find any trace of the balloon. He flies for about 15 minutes before catching something.)
Pidgeot: Hey Pikachu, I see the balloon on the ground! It's out here!
(The group follows Pidgeot and stumbles upon a large base, guarded by Team Rocket members.)
Ash: This must be their main hideout.
Pidgeot: I know this is a bad time, but who's this?
Pikachu: That's Ash.
Pidgeot: WHAT?!
Pikachu+Ash: SHHHH!!!
Pidgeot: Sorry, but Ash you're a Pikachu? How?
Ash: I'll explain later.
Pidgeot: And you can understand me?!
Pikachu: Shut up!
Pidgeot: Sorry…
Pikachu: Now, how are we to get inside?
(They look around and see an unguarded vent on the side of the building. It's pretty big, so even Pidgeot can fit. They all crawl into it and see Jessie, James, and Meowth walking with Buneary in a glass case. They follow then through the vents and eventually get to Giovanni's office.)
Jessie: Sir, we've finally gotten you a Pokemon!
(He turns around to the three who are holding a Buneary.)
Giovanni: You finally get me a Pokemon and you get me a worthless, stupid normal type one?!
(They're all listening and in shock at what he says. Even Buneary listens, and each word to her is like a hammer striking her on the head.)
Giovanni: I could probably go to Sinnoh and capture a hundred of these! It hasn't even evolved yet! That is one of the weakest pokemon ever! How dare you insult me! Do away with it and don't come back until you get me a real Pokemon, like that Pikachu you've always been talking about!
Jessie: But sir.
Giovanni: Leave!
(Pikachu is now infuriated. His anger is almost near rage. His cheeks are sparking like mad.)
Pikachu: That's it! We're going in and coming out with her!
Pidgeot: You can't be serious!
Pikachu: I'm dead serious.
(He swings the door of the vent open and they all jump in. Pikachu leaps onto Giovanni.)
Pikachu: HOW DARE YOU!
(He thunderbolts him at a very high rate. The others have taken care of the guards and Team Rocket, except for Meowth. Pikachu holds him up by the chest.)
Pikachu: You give Giovanni a message. Tell him NEVER to call my wife worthless or stupid again or there WILL be NO MERCY!
(He thunderbolts him, causing him to faint.)
Pikachu: Let's get out of here!
(They climb into the vent and close the door just as more Rocket members walk in. They crawl through the vents unnoticed and successfully make it outside. They walk into the tree line and they all take a rest. Buneary starts to break down.)
Pikachu: What's wrong?
Buneary: He-he called me worthless and stupid and weak!
Pikachu: Don't listen to him! You're anything but worthless, stupid or weak! You're very worthful to me and our family! You are the love of my life! You ARE my life! I want to spend every moment with you! Let them say what they want! You are NOT worthless. And I made a promise to you. I promised you that I would NEVER leave you. And I came back for you didn't I? That shows you're not worthless to me. Buneary…you are my soul.
(Buneary starts to stop crying.)
Pikachu: And if anything ever happens to you that we get separated…I'm always in your heart. But I promise to do everything I can to make sure that NEVER happens again.
(Pikachu pulls her close and kisses her. Ash and Alexander turn their heads away, while Pidgeot and Laura gawk. Pikachu doesn't care if he's tasting tears, he just wants to comfort Buneary.)
Buneary: You're right, I shouldn't let them get to me.
(They both turn to Pidgeot. They see the expression on his face.)
Buneary: What? Never seen Pokemon kiss before?
Pikachu: Or would you care to see it again?
(They kiss again, only to have Pidgeot faint.)
Pikachu: You've got to be kidding me. Anyway, what should we do about the base?
Ash: I'll call Jenny.
(They walk onto the main road(Route 2) and find a pay phone. They dial the Police Station.)
Jenny: Kanto Region Police.
(Ash explains about the Team Rocket base.)
Jenny: Wow, this is valuable information! Thank you very much. We'll have police over there as soon as we can.
(After only ten minutes, SWAT forces and police arrived and seized the base. They had arrested Giovanni and had brought him to jail. Ash and the others were given a huge reward for the capture of the Team Rocket leader(350,000,000 Poke to be exact). After they were given the reward and had a huge television news report on it, they got home around 8 PM. Everyone was exhausted.)
Ash: I don't know about you, but I need a hero's sleep. Good night guys.
Others: Night Ash.
Pidgeot: I've got to get going too. I've got to make sure Scott didn't screw anything up.
Pikachu: Okay, night, but one more thing.
Pidgeot: Hm?
(Pikachu kisses Buneary.)
Pidgeot: You like torturing me, don't you?
(His face turns sour and he flies back into the forest. The family walks into their house and goes into their respective bedrooms. Pikachu starts to make out with Buneary a little.)
Pikachu: I just wanted to say sorry. I would've been able to stop them if I had stayed home.
Buneary: It's okay. I'm back home, aren't I? I'm back because of your bravery and courageousness. And I will always be grateful for that.
(She smiles a little and gives Pikachu another quick smooch.)
Buneary: Good night my knight.
Pikachu: And good night to you my princess.

Chp 8- Another new beginning

(Pikachu woke up at his usual time and smiles at seeing Buneary in his bed, safe with him. He made breakfast for everyone as usual. After that, he went to the lake and dipped his feet in. It was a cooler day, but still warm. Ash(human) walked up behind, holding a new backpack filled with all sorts of items.)
Pikachu: Hey Ash, what's in the bag?
Ash: Some clothes and food. I think I should try the Pokemon League again?
Pikachu: Really? That's great!
Ash: Yep, you guys going to come along?
Pikachu: Of course!
(He took off for inside the house to tell Buneary and the others the news. They were all happy and almost immediately ran out of the house (which they locked) and ran for Ash, ready for another adventure.)
Ash: And we're going to get through it much faster!
Pikachu: ?
(Ash walks around his house and pulls out a brand new bike. It's a blue bike with red flames and a basket in the front.)
Pikachu: Wow, it looks great!
(Ash's mom walks out to say goodbye.)
Delia: Well, you're going for the Pokemon League again?
Ash: Yep, and I hope to take it all this time!
Delia: Well, good luck to you. I'm going to miss you so much!
Ash: I'm going to miss you too.
Delia: And did you remember to pack you-know-what?
Ash: Mom!
Delia: Sorry, sorry! I love you!
(Ash starts to ride off into the morning sunshine.)
Ash: I love you too!
(They race down the road with Buneary, Alexander, and Laura in the basket and Pikachu on Ash's shoulder.)
Pikachu: I'm guessing we're going to have to face Brock first for the BoulderBadge?
Ash: Actually, Viridian City is closer, so we'll go there first.
Pikachu: Oh yea, that's right. I wonder who the new gym leader is. (Remember it used to be under TR control.)
Ash: I guess we'll have to find out.
(They race down Route 1 towards Viridian City and make great time, getting there by noon. They go into a diner in town and sit in a back towards the back. Ash gets a cheeseburger while the others get Pokefood.)
Pikachu: Sure, this is good, but I miss Brock's old cooking.
Ash: He'll probably travel with us when we get to Pewter City.
Pikachu: Yea, you're probably right.
(They finish up and pay the check and ride to the gym. They see that a completely new building is up in place of it. It's a bit smaller than the old one, but still pretty big. Ash locks his bike to a pole and walks into the gym. It looked a lot different than the old one. The building was condensed in size and the field had rocks with a small pool in the middle. Someone comes walking out of the office.)
Woman: Oh hello, are you here for a gym battle?
Ash: Why yes I am! I want to compete in the Pokemon League!
Woman: Well, I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I think I can get a battle in. By the way, I'm Jane.
Ash: My name is Ash Ketchum and I'm from Pallet Town.
Jane: Ah, that's not very far from here. And I see you're an experienced trainer. This should be fun.
(They step into the arena.)
Jane: Are you ready?
Ash: Always.
(Jane sends out a Cloyster.)
Ash: You ready Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pikachu! (Always!)
Ref: This will be a 3-on-3 battle! And begin!
Ash: Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!
Jane: Cloyster, Withdraw!
(Pikachu fires a Thunderbolt, but Cloyster closes its shell, causing minimal damage.)
Jane: Hurry, use Aurora Beam!
Ash: Pikachu, use Volt Tackle!
(Jane is stunned by this. Cloyster starts to charge Aurora Beam, but Pikachu is too fast and gets hit.)
Ash: Let's finish it! Iron Tail!
Jane: Use Takedown!
(The two Pokemon charge each other and collide, but Pikachu's Iron Tail is too strong and makes a direct hit, KO'ing Cloyster. Jane returns Cloyster.)
Jane: Alright, try this! Go Graveler!
Ash: You've done enough Pikachu! Come on back!
(Pikachu runs back with Buneary and gets a hug from her.)
Ash: Let's go Torterra!
Jane: I see that you've been to Sinnoh! Graveler, use Earthquake!
(The ground starts to shake, causing Ash to be thrown off of his feet from the power. Torterra takes serious damage but still stands.)
Ash: Go Torterra, use Energy Ball!
(Torterra forms the ball of energy and hurls it at Graveler, which causes severe damage, but gets to it's feet.)
Jane: Graveler, use Rollout!
Ash: Torterra, counter with Tackle!
(The two Pokemon run and collide with each other. Torterra is much heavier and takes out Graveler, causing it to faint.)
Jane: Alright, let's go Magby!
(Ash keeps Torterra.)
Ash: Torterra, use Razor Leaf!
Jane: Magby, Flame Wheel!
(Ash is stunned by this, taking out the leaves and colliding with Torterra, causing him to faint.)
Ash: You battled well Torterra. Alright, I think I'll take my turn!
(He changes into a Pikachu which absolutely stuns Jane.)
Jane: Uhhhh… okay then. Magby, Flamethrower!
Ash: THUNDERBOLT!
(The two moves collide and explode with each other.)
Jane: Magby, use Quick Attack!
Ash: Quick Attack!
(Both Pokemon dash towards each other and their heads collide and lock. They stare each other down, when Ash grabs Magby and Thunderbolts him, getting him to stumble back and get dizzy, back gets back to his feet.)
Jane: Flame Wheel!
Ash: VOLT TACKLE!
(The two charge and collide again, causing a massive explosion of electricity and fire. WILL ASH BE ABLE TO DEFEAT THE POWERFUL MAGBY OR WILL HE LOSE TO THE FIRE TYPE? FIND OUT NEXT TIME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Chp 9

(A huge explosion has erupted in the middle of the field from the collision of Ash's Volt Tackle and Magby's Flame Wheel. A huge cloud of smoke has covered the field and no one can see who is standing. It takes almost five minutes for the smoke to clear and see who was still up. When it does, it reveals an unconscious Ash and an exhausted Magby. Ash's hat has flown off his head.)
Pikachu: Oh man, poor Ash.
(Pikachu and Buneary pull him off the field. Pikachu then grabs Ash's hat and puts it on his head with a very determined look on his face.)
Pikachu: *Looks like it's up to me.*
(Pikachu takes the battlefield once again, staring at the exhausted Magby.)
Ref: Begin!
(Pikachu charges him with a quick attack, but Magby jumps into the air.)
Jane: Use Flamethrower!
(Pikachu suddenly remembers an old counter move. He spins on his back and uses a thunderbolt around him, blocking the flames. Jane feels confident it was a direct hit, but the flames fad away, revealing an unhurt Pikachu.)
Jane: How the? Alright, use quick attack!
Ash: Pikachu, use Volt Tackle with an Iron Tail!
(Pikachu is shocked by Ash's return to reality. So shocked he gets hit by Quick Attack, but takes the hits and gets to his feet. He quickly charges Magby as fast as he can, his body glowing yellow and his tail streaking white. He jumps and turns to his back at the last second and smashes into Magby to send him flying. The blow is too much for him to handle and he faints.)
Ref: Magby is unable to battle! The challenger wins!
Pikachu: Pika Pika Pi! (I did it!)
(He runs over to his Pikachu trainer and gives him a hug. Ash is still hurt from the battle, but returns the hug. Pikachu gives Ash his hat back.)
Ash: You know what, I think we are ready for the Pokemon League. And this time, we'll win it all!
(Jane walks up.)
Jane: Well Ash, you put up a good fight. Here is your Earth Badge.
(She places the badge in his paw.)
Jane: I'd also like to give you this.
(She takes out a strange device and hands it to Ash.)
Ash: What is it?
Jane: It's a Technical Machine, or a TM. It lets Pokemon learn moves. This one lets a Pokemon learn Hyper Beam.
Ash: Wow, thanks. I need to get to the Pokemon Center though. Thanks for the badge and…TM.
Jane: No problem.
(Ash staggers along with Pikachu, Buneary, Alexander, and Laura to the Viridian Pokemon Center. He changes to human form and stumbles in.)
Joy: Why hello Ash! Good to see you again! What happened to you?
Ash: I was in a battle.
(He changes to a Pikachu to show her what he means and almost faints.)
Joy: My, no wonder you look so bad! Let's get you in right away!
(She picks up Ash's other Pokeballs, which he had left on the table, and put him in a Healing Machine. It only took a quick minute before he was done. Joy pulled him out and set him on the counter.)
Joy: Feeling better?
Ash: I feel completely recharged! Thanks Nurse Joy!
Joy: So Ash, what brings you back to Viridian City?
Ash: I'm going for the Pokemon League again! I'm hoping to take it all this time!
Joy: Well Ash, if you're going to win, you better train hard!
Ash: I will, I've got a lot of experience from other leagues and I'm hoping I can get to the very top this time.
Joy: Well, I wish you good luck on your journey!
Ash: Thanks Nurse Joy. Well, I better get on my way. Thanks again!
Joy: Good luck to you Ash!
(He turns into a human and walks outside. It was about 4:00 now and he went to unhook his bike from the gym, when he saw someone trying to steal it.)
Ash: Buneary, use Dizzy Punch!
(Buneary sprang towards the culprit who saw her and tried to get away, but Buneary was too fast and knocked him in the head, causing him to faint.)
Pikachu: Think we should get Jenny?
Ash: Nah, just let him sit here. C'mon guys.
(They all hop onto the bike and he speeds off through the city into the Viridian Forest. They sped through the forest as the day turns to nightfall. They saw different kinds of wild Pokemon, but decide not to catch any. They set up camp for the night later, giving the Pokemon some Pokefood. Ash changed into a Pikachu and ate with them. After they were done, he got the TM from his bag and stared at it.)
Pikachu: So that's Hyper Beam huh?
Ash: Yep, and I was planning to use it on you?
(This rather stunned Pikachu, but accepted it.)
Pikachu: If you want me to, I have no objection to it.
(Ash turns it on. The machine directs Ash to point it at the Pokemon he wants to use it on. He points it at Pikachu.)
Machine: Compatible!
(YES, PIKACHU ISN'T SUPPOSED TO LEARN THIS, BUT THIS ISN'T THE GAME!)
(The machine lights up, and white flash occurs, stunning all of them for a few seconds.)
Machine: Congratulations, this Pokemon has learned Hyper Beam!
(The machine immediately shuts off and breaks.)
Pikachu: Hm, I wonder if it worked.
Ash: Only one way to find out.
(They walk over to a tree. The thoughts come to Pikachu's mind and he remembers how to use Hyper Beam, as if he had known it his whole life. He charged the beam from his mouth, and after a few seconds, fired it at a tree, lighting up the night and obliterating the tree.)
All: Whoa…
(Pikachu does feel a little exhausted from using it.)
Pikachu: Dang, that took a lot of energy from me. I think I'll go to bed.
Ash: Good idea, I'll come with.
(He changes into human form and gets into his sleeping bag. Pikachu and the other get into a separate one, in which they all fit.)
Pikachu: Good night everyone!
Everyone else: Good night!
(He gives Buneary a quick kiss on the cheek and cuddles next to her, falling asleep.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down