Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 22-24

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 22-24 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 22-24

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Chp 22- Cliffhangers...

(Ash woke up the next morning, hoping it was all a dream. He was sadly mistaken. Not only did Buneary give birth again, one of the twins died during birth and to top it all off, Pikachu almost died. Ash woke up about 10 AM and ate with the others in a somber mood. After breakfast, he slowly walked to Pikachu's room. He climbed onto his bed to see he was still sleeping. The oxygen mask was now off and the only thing he was hooked up to was his heartbeat monitor. He squeezed out a tear and thought about the first time he met Pikachu.)
[Flashback]
(It's now the first day Ash was supposed to start his Pokemon journey when he realizes he overslept. He ran out of his house in his pajamas, down the road to Professor Oak's house. Inside the laboratory, he learns all the other starter Pokemon have been taken…except for one.)
Ash: Professor, I'll take it!
(A Pokeball comes out of the machine.)
Oak: I should warn you though, there is a problem with this last one.
Ash: I just got to have a Pokemon!
Oak: Well in that case…
(He hands Ash the Pokeball with a lightning bolt on it. It opens up and forms out a Pikachu. He is happy and tries to hug it, but gets thunderbolted. Ash remembers the Spearow attack, the thing that brought Pikachu and Ash together. He even remembers Ho-oh flying over them while they laid on the ground.)
[Flashback ends]
(Ash starts to cry a little and starts to hug Pikachu. He feels an arm go around his back and stroke it. Pikachu has silently woke up and now is starting to cry a little. Ash starts to calm down a little and holds his friend tightly.)
Pikachu: You must've been worried…
(He smiles.)
Ash: Of course! You're my best friend! What would I do without you?
(Pikachu turns towards Buneary's window and sees she is tearing up. Pikachu's smile gets wider. He pulls Ash off of him.)
Pikachu: You need to relax. I'm going to be fine now.
Ash:*sniff* Alright…sorry.
(He gives him one last hug.)
Pikachu: Don't worry. I know how it feels…
(Ash pulls away again and climbs down.)
Ash: Feel better.
(Pikachu smiles as wide as he can as Ash walks out. Pikachu then starts to stare at the ceiling. Ash walks out with the others, still upset. He walks into the lobby with the others.)
Brock: Hey, how are they?
Ash:*sniff* Yea, they're both well.
Misty: You going to be okay?
Ash: Yea, I'll be fine.
(She picks him up and starts scratching behind his ear, making him start to pur. Meanwhile, Chansey has brought the baby Pichu into Pikachu's room. He his cuddling her in his arms. She is smiling and giggling a lot. Suddenly, to his amazement, she starts to glow. She forms into a Pikachu and is now feeling too heavy to hold in his arms and is sitting in his lap. He is in shock and awe.)
Pikachu: H-h-h-h-h-???
Daughter: Daddy!
(This makes Pikachu faint. Buneary is also in awe.)
Buneary: It's like destiny…
(Then it hits her.)
Buneary: Destiny…that's a perfect name.
(She smiles, but the peace is cut short when a capsule captures her and another one crashes into Pikachu's room and captures Pikachu and Destiny. She starts to shriek. Everyone else runs in.)
Ash: HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON?!
TR: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jessie: Listen, is that a voice I hear?
James: It shrieks to me loud and clear!
Jessie: On the wind!
James: Past the stars!
Meowth: In your ear!
Jessie: Bringing chaos at a breakneck pace.
James: Dashing hope, putting fear in its place!
Jessie: A rose by any other name's just as sweet.
James: When everything's worse, our work's complete!
Jessie: Jessie!
James: James!
Meowth: Meowth, now that's a name!
Jessie: Putting the do-gooders in their place!
James: We're Team Rocket…
Meowth: And we're in your face!
Jessie: And now we're running off!
(Their robot runs off holding Pikachu, Buneary, and Destiny into the forest. Laura then charges an Ice Beam and fires it at the robots legs.)
Ash: Whoa…
Alexander: Snap out of it Ash!
Ash: Oh right…
(The two Pikachu's dash off towards the robot. They both charge Volt Tackle and smash through the middle of the robot, but it doesn't explode. They slide along the ground pretty far until they reach the edge of a cliff.)
Ash: WHOA!
(They stop before the edge.)
Jessie: Go Seviper, Poison Sting!
James: Get off me Carnevine! Use Bullet Seed!
(The attacks dart for Alexander and Ash. Ash throws Alexander away from the attacks and he takes the brunt of the attack. He holds his ground and stands weakly. He opens his eyes seeing Pikachu weakly staring at him.)
Pikachu: C'mon Ash, you can do it.
(Those words strike Ash as he dodges multiple capsules.)
Jessie: Well, he must be tired now. Stop the capsules.
Meowth: WHAT?! But then how are we going to capture the twerp then?
Jessie: Well he's a Pokemon right? So what not capture him with a Pokeball?
James: That's a great idea Jess!
(They both take out Pokeballs. Ash knows he's cooked. He's got a robot in front of him, Seviper to his right, Carnevine to his left, and a cliff to his back, he know he's done for.)
Jessie: Poison Sting!
(The stingers spread towards Ash, one hitting him in the head and two into his arm. He pulls the one out of his head and throws it at Carnevine, but it barely hurts him.)
Jessie: Let's capture him.
James: Right!
(Ash starts to smirk.)
Jessie: What's so funny twerp?
Ash: You won't capture me. I won't let you.
(He tips his hat, throws it to Alexander and spreads his arms apart.)
Pikachu: What are you doing Ash?
Ash: The right thing.
Pikachu: ???
(Ash steps back and falls off the cliff.)
Everyone except TR: ASH!!!!
(He falls the 450 feet to the waterfall below.)

Chp 23-

(The last thing Ash remembered was falling off a cliff to the waterfall below, 450 feet down. He remembered hitting the water and everything went black for him. All he saw was black. There was an eerie quietness. It made the fur on his neck stand up. All he could see was his arms. Then he saw a figure.)
???: Who'd a thought that my son would be a Pokemon?
(This took Ash aback and he staggered back.)
Ash: D-d-d-d-d…dad?
Ash's Father: Yes, it's me son…
Ash: But, where am I?
Father: Technically, you're dead.
(This makes Ash really dizzy.)
Father: But not yet. You've still got friends and family. I won't let you die yet.
(He starts to fade away.)
Ash: DAD! (DON'T ASK WHY I DID THIS, OKAY?)
(Suddenly, reality hits him and he's being choked by the water. He rushes up to the surface, which is getting blurrier and blurrier until he blacks out again. Meanwhile, Brock and Misty have now started a battle with Team Rocket.)
Misty: Staryu, Water Gun!
Brock: Go Croagunk, use Poison Sting!
Jessie: Counter with your own Poison Sting Seviper!
James: Carnevine, use Bullet Seed!
(Meanwhile, Buneary is now in her full Pokemon form and in a frenzy. She is running around her capsule furiously, pounding the glass. After a while, she looks up to the bright sun and the fur on her ears start to glow. Pikachu is shocked, holding Destiny next to him.)
Pikachu: No way…is that Solar Beam?
(She charges a while beam and fires it through the glass, shattering it and hitting Seviper with the beam.)
Misty: Whoa, what was that?
Brock: That was Solar Beam. And a powerful move that was.
(Buneary uses Bounce on Pikachu and Destiny's capsule and breaks it as well. She pulls both of them out.)
Jessie: James, do something!
James: I'm trying!
(He shakes his fist to the air.)
James: Curse you, you damn writer! (I start laughing)
Jessie: Blame him later, look!
(In front of them was Pikachu, Alexander, Laura, Destiny, Misty, Brock, Staryu, and Croagunk are in front of their two fainted Pokemon.)
Jessie: I'm not done yet! Go Yanmega, use Supersonic!
(Before Yanmega could even make a move, Laura used Ice Beam and freezed her.)
Jessie: Ok, make yourself useful Wobbuffet!
(Wobbuffet forms out and Alexander tries to use Volt Tackle.)
Pikachu: Alexander!
(He tries to tackle Wobbuffet, but he uses Mirror Coat, doubling the damage to Alexander. The electricity backfires to him and the tackle rattles his head, causing him to faint.)
Pikachu: No, Alexander!
(This really pisses the two parents off. They unleash a combined Hyper Beam and Solar Beam, causing the robot to finally explode.)
Jessie: I really hate those twerps!
James: What you should hate is the writer…
Meowth: But right now, we should all hate…
TR: That we're blasting off again!!! *ding*
(Both Pokemon fall on their rears, exhausted. Pikachu then walks over to the cliff and only sees the water fall. He starts to cry and falls backwards.)
Buneary: Pikachu, look again!
(He looks one more time to see a floating, yellow figure in the lake.)
Pikachu: Where's Ash's Pokeballs?
Brock: I've got them here.
Pikachu: Get Staraptor's!
(He throws out Staraptor and he starts to stretch.)
Pikachu: Staraptor, I need you to fly me down there!
Staraptor: Hop on!
(Staraptor flies down to the lake past the waterfall and lands next to Ash's body which has now washed up onshore. Pikachu scrambles to him and starts to push on his chest.)
Pikachu: Please, please get up!
(He continues for another minute, but he won't move.)
Pikachu: No! No, no, no, no, no, NO!
(He gives Ash's chest one last punch before he spits water into his face. Pikachu stumbles back and has now calmed down now that Ash was breathing again. He holds him up to regulate his breathing before Staraptor clings onto him and carries him back to the top. He then comes back to a tired Pikachu and carries him up as well. Ash was being held by Misty, still unconscious. Pikachu was about to collapse himself, but stood his ground. Pikachu, Buneary, and Destiny were cleared to leave, but Ash was required to stay the night. The day seemed to sweep by for Pikachu and before he knew it, they were checking into a hotel for the night. They got a 2-room apartment, had dinner, and were off to bed what only seemed like minutes to Pikachu. But he couldn't sleep. The night dragged on, and after a while, he got out of bed and looked out the 2nd floor balcony. He looked out to the dimly lit town and just watched and listened. He heard some howling in the distance, but wasn't sure what it was and a Pidgey flew over every now and then. He sighed to himself after awhile and Buneary walked up next to him.)
Buneary: You okay?
(Pikachu just looked at his feet, not answering.)
Buneary: I guess it's hard to have your best friend hurt right?
(He nods. Buneary kisses him, but Pikachu turns away.)
Pikachu: I'm sorry Buneary, but I'm just not in the mood tonight.
(She understood and watched with him. After fifteen minutes, the sky started to light up with shades of blue and green.)
Pikachu: Whoa… the northern lights.
(He pulled Buneary close to watch this very rare occasion and started to dance with her. They smiled happily as Pikachu wrapped his arms around Buneary. They moved their heads slowly towards each other, as if kissing for the first time. As they did, a white powder fluttered harmlessly in the air.)
Buneary: Pikachu…*yawn* what is this stuff? *yawn*
Pikachu: I think…*yawn…it's sleep powder.
(And like that, they collapsed into each other's arms.)

Chp 24- Disaster

(Pikachu was finally waking up. It was about 11 AM, and everyone else was already up. He stood up and walked in with everyone else. He saw Buneary[full] on the counter, making eggs. The kids were already eating. Pikachu jumped up to her.)
Buneary: Morning sleepy head. Hungry?
Pikachu: Am I ever! But I realized we haven't named our other daughter.
Buneary: Well I already thought about it and I came up with Destiny.
(Pikachu smiled at the name.)
Pikachu: That's a great name! It's odd though…
Buneary: What's odd?
Pikachu: She's even faster to learn than Laura and Alexander.
Buneary: I think we have a genius on our hands.
(Pikachu chuckled a little and watched her intently.)
Pikachu: You're a fast learner.
Buneary: Well, I watched you and Brock and thought I'd give it a whirl. It's really not that hard.
(He was proud of her wife's accomplishment and kissed her head and hopped down to the other kids who were already eating happily.)
Pikachu: Good morning everyone!
Kids: Morning dad!
(They were sitting on the floor, eating happily. Pikachu sat with the group and Buneary brought over their breakfasts.)
Buneary: So, where are we going next?
Pikachu: It's a place called Saffron City. *gulp* Mmmm! These are great!
(She blushes a little.)
Buneary: It was nothing.
(They eat in a cheery mood. After that, Misty and Brock checked out of the hotel and pick up Ash. Ash is carried out by Joy and is put on the ground. He has a bandage wrapped around his head because he bruised it by smacking the lake bottom, but he was feeling fine now. He changed to human form and they all rode their bikes to Saffron City. He was worried though. He knew the gym leader had psychic Pokemon. This was going to be a tough fight. They arrived at Saffron in about a week. The week was rather quiet though as they just sped down the road and had their usually lunch breaks and camp setup, so nothing special really happened. They arrived in Saffron City in eight days and Ash almost immediately took off for the gym. Although the others wanted to relax, they went along anyway. As they entered, it was still the same old gym they had visited the first time in Kanto. As they walked in though, they saw a very happy Sabrina.)
Sabrina: I'm guessing you're here-Ash! It's good to see you again!
(Ash smiled sheepishly. He knew that her emotionless state had worn off, but was still a little confused over it.)
Ash: H-h-hi Sabrina.
Sabrina: By you being here, I'm guessing you're going for the Pokemon League.
Ash: Yea, that's right. How'd you know?
(Her eyes light up blue and lifts them all off the ground.)
Sabrina: Have you forgotten my psychic abilities?
Ash: Yea, I did.
(She seemed a little annoyed but didn't say anything.)
Sabrina: Well, all that you need for the Marsh badge is to beat my Alakazam.
Ash: Very well.
(Ash doesn't reach for any of his Pokeballs so Pikachu assumes he's going out. Ash stops him.)
Ash: I think you should take the day off buddy.
(He was eager to battle, but knew he could use a rest. Ash changed into Pikachu form and took to the field. Sabrina didn't even seem shocked by this. She didn't even flinch.)
Sabrina: Impressive, I'll say.
(Alakazam came out of its Pokeball.)
Sabrina: Ready?
Ash: Always.
Sabrina: Alright, Alakazam! Use Psychic!
(Ash was charging Alakazam, preparing an Iron Tail, but was stopped dead frozen in his tracks. He was picked up off the ground and thrown into a wall twice. He was brought back to the center and was set floating. His muscles felt like they were going to explode from the pain. His hat then flew off his head and landed on Alakazam's. This really pissed off Ash and he started to resist. He worked his mind as hard as he could and felt the grip get looser and looser. The grip finally was fully released and Ash fell to the ground. He immediately dashed around Alakazam with Agility and confused it. He slammed Alakazam in the face with Iron Tail and knocked it off its feet. It struggled to its feet where Ash meet it with a Thunderbolt. It still didn't give up and fired a direct Psybeam at Ash, blowing him into a wall. Ash finally charged up a Volt Tackle.)
Sabrina: Quickly, use Thunderpunch!
(This shocked Ash, but continued his charge where head met fist, creating a massive explosion. The smoke filled the stadium, choking everyone a little. When it finally did clear, Ash was on one knee, panting from exhaustion and Alakazam on the ground. Sabrina was in awe as Ash walked over to him and took his hat back.)
Sabrina: Unbelievable. You have a very strong willpower, I must say.
Ash: Thanks.
(His voice sounded rather rough. Sabrina sent out a Kadabra and returned Alakazam.)
Sabrina: Use Recover.
(Ash's body began to glow green, his bruises fading away as if they were nothing.)
Ash: I feel so much better now! Thanks.
(She smiled and handed Ash the Marsh Badge.)
Sabrina: I hope you do well on your journey.
Ash: Thanks.
(All of them walked out, happy with Ash's accomplishment, but a little shocked.)
Misty: So Ash, how were you able to resist Alakazam's Psychic.
Ash: I don't know really. I just put all my energy into resisting the force I was feeling.
Brock: Well, I've never seen any Pokemon resist that before.
Ash: Well, I'm not JUST a Pokemon. I'm human too you know!
(They all laughed about it and walked outside, finding it was already dark out. They head out to a six story hotel for the night, and find it had a reasonable cost. They all head off to their rooms. Pikachu gladly makes everyone their dinner. After they clean up, he walks over to the room's balcony. He looks out to the bright city and sees different kinds of buildings lit up. He looks down, sees the three rows of windows below him, and falls back, afraid of the heights. Buneary comes back behind him and start to massage his shoulders. He lets out a sigh after hearing a pop in his shoulder.)
Buneary: You okay?
Pikachu: Yea, muscles a little tight is all.
(He twists his shoulders around and they both walk inside together. As they do, they are flown off their feet as the building begins to shake.)
Buneary: What's g-g-g-going on?
Pikachu: I think it's an earthquake!
(Stuff around them starts to break. The kids start to cry, except for Alexander who stumbles in with his parents. The ceiling begins to creak.)
Pikachu: Look, if we don't make it out of here alive…I just want to say…I honestly love you.
(He gives her one last kiss and that was the last he saw her before the ceiling caved in.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down