Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 19-21

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 19-21 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 19-21

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Chp 19- This had to be skipped due to the graphic nature of this chapter(They had sex X3). If you'd still like to view this, go here and sign-up with an account over 18 years of age:
http://jd896.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2quia7
I HIGHLY, HIGHLY ADVISE DESCRETION!!!!!!

Chp 20- An old friend and the badge (DOUBLE LENGTH, WOOT!) (End of Season 1)

(Pikachu started to turn up at around 8 AM as did Buneary. They are back to their Pokemon forms and are cleaning up when.)
Brock: Why is Ash on the ground?
Pikachu: Oh crap!
(They start to rush and hide their clothes.)
Brock: Pikachu, Buneary! We're leaving early if you don't mind!
Pikachu: Okay, just a second!
(They finish and Pikachu runs, jumps for the door handle, and opens the door.)
Pikachu: Hey guys!
(Buneary runs from behind the bed and joins Pikachu.)
Brock: Do you have any idea why Ash is unconscious?
(They step aside to show an unconscious Ash[achu] against the wall. This makes both of them nervous.)
Pikachu: Uh no, I didn't hear anything, did you?
(Buneary shakes her head.)
Brock: Oh well. Ash, wake up!
(He doesn't move.)
Pikachu: I got this. ASH, WAKE UP!
(He slaps him.)
Ash: OW! What was that for?
Misty: You wouldn't get up you lazy-
Ash: I get it Misty.
(He gets up.)
Ash: I don't even remember how I got here.
Pikachu: Well, never mind that. Shouldn't we be going to Vermillion today?
Ash: Oh yea, that's right. When should we leave?
Pikachu: Well, we need to get the kids up so we'll see you in the lobby.
Brock: Alright, see ya there!
(They all walk to the lobby and they close the door.)
Pikachu: Dang, that was close!
(They walk into the kids' room.)
Pikachu: Hey guys, time to get up.
(Laura jumps up like a rocket and jumps out of bed. Alexander just lies lazily on the bed.)
Alexander: Come on, ten more minutes!
(Pikachu climbs up onto the bed while the other two leave the room. Pikachu pulls the cover off Alexander.)
Alexander: Oh come on!
Pikachu: Get up.
(Alexander doesn't budge.)
Pikachu: I'm going to regret doing this, but you leave me no choice.
(He grabs him and thunderbolts him.)
Alexander: AH! Ok, ok! I'm up! Why did you do that?!
Pikachu: Old trick my dad used to get me up.
(Alexander gets out of bed and the two join the others quickly. Pikachu grabs his clothes quickly and changes in the bathroom. Then, they all leave for the lobby. Ash and Brock get on their bikes while Misty runs to the gym to get hers. After she gets hers, Ash scrambles ahead of them, racing down Route 24 with Pikachu and his family on board.)
Brock: Hey, slow down!
Pikachu: I think you should slow down a little Ash. You're going to crash.
Ash: But I really want to get down this road!
Pikachu: What's the rush?
Ash: Don't you remember Squirtle?
Pikachu: Of course I do, why?
Ash: The town he's in is down this road!
Pikachu: Oh yea, that's right! Then let's go!
(Ash continues his race down, while the other two just give up and ride quickly down the road. It only takes until noon for them to reach the town. By now, Ash is exhausted and needs a break.)
Ash: Whew! What a workout!
(He changes to Pikachu form to rest with Pikachu and family.)
Pikachu: Told you ya shouldn't have gone so fast! Now you're exhausted!
Ash: I guess…
(As they rest, the Squirtle Squad passes by. The lead Squirtle stops and stares at the group.)
Squirtle:*The hat looks awfully familiar…*
(The Pikachu with the hat turns to him and waves.)
Squirtle: Ash!
(He runs over to him, the other Squirtles quite confused so they stay back.)
Ash: Squirtle, how are you?
Squirtle: Ash, you're a Pikachu! How? And how can you understand me?
Ash: It's a long story.
Squirtle: How are you Pikachu?
Pikachu: Long time no see Squirtle!
Squirtle: Hey Ash, is this your family?
(They all collapse like a Japanese moment.)
Ash: No! This is Pikachu's family.
Squirtle: Oh Pikachu! Getting fond with the ladies, eh?
Pikachu: Oh be quiet!
Squirtle: So what brings you guys out here?
Ash: Going for the Pokemon League again!
Squirtle: Wow, really?
Ash: Yep, and I think I'll go all the way this time!
Squirtle: Well, do you think I could come with you?
(Ash was a little surprised at this.)
Ash: Uh… sure!
(Squirtle seemed overjoyed and rushed to tell his friends, who also seemed very happy for him and gave him their approval. Squirtle then returned to Ash and pulled his Pokeball out from his shell and gave it to him.)
Ash: Wow, you kept it all these years?
Squirtle: Just in case, you never know.
(Ash had to walk into the Pokemon Center(in human form) and send Professor Oak his Buizel. Squirtle was overjoyed and they all chatted about what they've done since they last met. After an hour, Brock and Misty finally ride up.)
Misty: You REALLY need to slow down next time! Sometimes you're really stubborn!
(She picks him up and kisses him.)
Misty: But that's why I like you.
Buneary: Uh Ash, can I talk to you for a moment?
(Misty puts Ash down and walks with Buneary.)
Buneary: Remember how Pikachu mate?
(He turns pale.)
Ash: Well, I don't think it'll apply to human and Pokemon.
Buneary: True, say, have you seen Pikachu or Alexander?
(Ash looks around.)
Ash: No, I haven't.
(Meanwhile, Pikachu and Alexander are in a quiet part of town. Alexander is trying to life a basket of berries with his tail.)
Pikachu: C'mon Alexander! Only a few more till 50!
Alexander: I…I CAN'T…DO…ANY…MORE!
(He drops the basket exhausted.)
Alexander: *pant**pant* So…how many*pant* was that?
Pikachu: That was 127.
Alexander: WHAT?!
Pikachu: I just wanted to see how far you could go!
Alexander: Oh why you!
Pikachu: Now, now! Let's see if it works now! Remember, put all of your energy into your tail.
(Alexander faces a tree and closes his eyes.)
Pikachu: Whenever you're ready.
(Alexander's eyes then light up and charges the tree and smacks it with his tail.)
Pikachu: One more time!
(Alexander leaps again, this time tail glowing, and cuts the tree ¼ of the way.)
Pikachu: That was great! You did it!
(Alexander starts doing a victory dance.)
Pikachu: Alright, let's go back.
(They head back to the others, tell them about Alexander's accomplishment, and head off for Vermillion City.)

JD: Alright guys, that's the end of this season! Expect more-
(A guy walks up and whispers into my ear.)
JD: Oh really? Whoops. Uh, sorry about that. Continue the story!

(It has now been three days after Squirtle joined them and now they have reached Vermillion City to challenge Lt. Surge.)
Ash: Are you ready for this Pikachu?
(He asks himself at the front. They are both in their "human" form.)
Pikachu: I can take that Raichu again.
Ash: Alright. Let's do it!
(They walk in with everyone else behind them. Lt. Surge is walking out of a room.)
Surge: Well if it isn't the old baby.
Ash: Hey, I've beaten you before! I'm no baby!
Surge: Yea, well you lost the Pokemon League awhile ago, so now you're a baby again.
(This really ticks off Ash. Surge doesn't even seems shocked about there being a half-Pikachu and Buneary in the room.)
Ash: Well I want another battle!
Surge: Of course you do! Alright, let's go Raichu!
(He releases two Raichu.)
Surge: I got myself another one so this will be a double battle.
(Ash smirks.)
Ash: Sounds good to me.
(They both transform. This surprises Surge, but he's not too phased by it.)
Surge: Alright, so now you're a Pikachu. You can't beat both of my Raichu's!
Ash: We'll see.
(The four Pokemon stare each other down. Ash then breaks into a Quick Attack, Pikachu following right behind.)
Surge: Both of you, Focus Punch!
(Ash gets smacked by the first Raichu, but Pikachu hits the second one before it can strike. Ash gets tossed back, but relatively unharmed.)
Surge: Thunderbolt!
(Both Raichu unleash powerful Thunderbolts. Ash and Pikachu join hands and stand on their tails, letting the electricity ground itself. Now both Pokemon are supercharged. Ash dashes closer and starts a Thunderbolt with Pikachu starting a Hyper Beam. Both Raichus then use Hyper Beam to counter, creating the most massive explosion ever, filling the entire stadium. Pikachu then Thunderbolts through the smoke and hears a cry of pain. The smoke starts to clear, revealing an unconscious Ash, one severely injured Raichu, and one perfectly healthy Raichu. He knew he had one shot at this. He charged the injured one with a Volt Tackle, knocking him off his feet and causing him to face plant, KO'ing him. He continued his charge and hit the other one, sending him flying into a wall. The Raichu leapt from the wall. Pikachu was determined to finish it here. He unleashed the most powerful Thunderbolt he had ever released. Lightning filled the entire stadium. Raichu was hit and was knocked dizzy. Pikachu charged him with his tail and held Raichu against the wall with his tail.)
Pikachu: It's time I finished it here.
(He charged a Hyper Beam and hit Raichu with it, KO'ing him.)
Surge: No! Not both of my Raichu!
(He was really frustrated over the loss. Pikachu ran to the unconscious Ash and picked him up.)
Ash: (weakly) That was a great battle. I'm sorry I couldn't help you further.
(Pikachu only smiled and Surge handed Ash the Thunder Badge and stormed off unhappily.)
Brock: Uh, Pikachu!
(Pikachu turned to see Buneary[half] on the ground.)
Pikachu: Oh man, I hope I didn't hit her with that last Thunderbolt.
(He runs over to the group with Ash in his arms.)

Chp 21- A "shocker" (Start of Season 2)

(Pikachu carried an unconscious Ash over his shoulder to where everyone else was to make sure [half]Buneary was okay. She was on the ground, wincing in pain.)
Pikachu: Did I hit you with Thunderbolt?
(She shook her head.)
Pikachu: Then what is-?
(She turns over, revealing a bulge in her stomach. This starts to make him sweat.)
Pikachu: Oh man…
(He turns into half form and cradles her in his arms and runs to the Pokemon Center, dropping Ash, causing him to wake up.)
Ash: Ow! What happened?
Brock: Uh, Pikachu just ran off with Buneary.
Ash: Why?
Brock: *gulp* She's pregnant.
Ash: Seriously? How?
(Suddenly, he starts to shiver.)
Misty: You okay Ash?
Ash: Y-y-yea, I'm fine. Let's just go after them
(Meanwhile, Pikachu is running through town to find the Pokemon Center. Buneary's water has broke and he is running at top speed. He uses Quick Attack a few times to gain some ground. He rushes into the Center.)
Pikachu: Joy! (He's half-human so he is able to talk with others now.)
(Joy starts to get nervous, but brings her into the Delivery Room. Pikachu changes to his full Pokemon form again and stands on one of the chairs, waiting for the others to get there. He calmly waits there, but is still very worried about her. He's sure Nurse Joy has NEVER done anything like this. He just hopes she'll make it. And how did she get pregnant?(He doesn't know how humans mate.) This was really bothering him. Was it that time in Cerulean? He just stood there and thought when Ash[achu] and the others came in. Ash was staggering, but still on his feet and climbed up with Pikachu. Alexander and Laura also joined him. Jared was with Brock and joined the group.)
Laura: Is mommy going to be okay?
(Pikachu was too choked up to answer and just shrugged. Jared had no clue what was happening so he didn't say anything. Neither did Alexander. Ash finally tried to say something.)
Ash: Pikachu?
(He turns his head towards Ash.)
Ash: In the hotel…did you and Buneary… *gulp* make love?
(Pikachu nodded and this made Jared fall off the chair and knock himself out. Ash was speechless and just hugged his friend. Pikachu squeezed out a single tear, but nothing more. He stood that, somewhat happy, somewhat depressed. It took about an hour before Joy came out. She had a slightly worried look on her face.)
Joy: I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that your half-Buneary is going to be just fine and is now in recovery.
(Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Pikachu felt some weight lift from his shoulders, but then sourly remembered the bad news.)
Misty: What's the bad news?
(Joy's face turns very sad. Pikachu knew this would hurt.)
Joy: She gave birth to twins(again). Both were female, one Pichu and one Buneary. The Buneary died during birth.
(This news hit Pikachu worse than he thought. One of his own died during birth? This struck him like a bullet into his chest and he clutched his chest. He started to turn very pale.)
Ash: Pikachu, are you okay?
(His arms suddenly fall to his side. He turns his head to Ash, smiles, and collapses off the chair.)
Ash: PIKACHU!
(Ash jumps off his chair next to Pikachu, who isn't moving nor breathing. Tears flood into his eyes.)
Ash: Pikachu... don't die now! PLEASE!
(Nurse Joy picks him up and runs into the E.R as Ash starts to break down and the others just shocked at what happened. The kids start crying and Jared just stares into space. Ash hits the ground, upset. He starts to sob. Misty picks him up and starts to pet him, calming him down. It takes another hour before Joy comes out with some blood on her gloves.)
Joy: Looks like Pikachu will make a full recovery.
Ash: R-r-really?
(She doesn't seemed phased that he's talking.)
Joy: Yes, he suffered a heart attack from...well I don't know actually. He may have been very stressed out...
(Ash nearly faints from relief, but jumps onto her leg.)
Ash: Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
(She takes off her glove and pets his head.)
Joy: It's just what I do.
Ash: When can we see him?
Joy: He'll need an hour to recover, but you can see him thereafter.
(Ash gets off of her and goes back with Misty. Meanwhile, Pikachu is in his recovery room, hooked up to a machine to keep his heartbeat steady. Buneary is in the room across, both with windows open. They both look at each other. Pikachu struggles up an arm and gives her a thumbs up. She smiles and holds up the female Pichu. Pikachu smiles and starts to fade out of consciousness. His eyes turn cross-eyed and he falls asleep. Buneary looks at the new Pichu.)
Buneary: *Another one to the pack*
(She looked down upon the third child. It looked a lot like Alexander, but it already had the color of a Pikachu and it already had its eyes open. It had a tint of gold in her eyes and a heart-shaped tail. Her fur was fluffed around her. She was already giggling and laughing. It was a full Pichu, which Buneary thought was odd, but thought nothing of it. After another five minutes of studying, Chansey walks in.)
Chansey: Sorry, but I need to bring her to the nursery.
(Buneary hands her off and then starts to cry about the lost child. Chansey starts bringing the Pichu into the nursery when she hears Pikachu.)
Pikachu: (weakly) Chansey…
(She walks in. Pikachu pulled the oxygen mask off his face.)
Pikachu: Let me see her…please.
(Chansey hands her to him. Pikachu takes his own study and hands her back. Chansey walks to the nursery. Pikachu reapplies his mask, wipes a tear from his eye, and falls asleep again.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down