Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 25-27

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 25-27 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 25-27

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Chp 25- Disaster, Part 2

(Pikachu started to come to the next morning, unaware of what had just happened. His body was aching in pain. The rocks resting on top of him didn't make it better. He came to his senses and started digging his way out. He digged his ways through boulders, rocks, and even 2x4's. He almost got his hand caught in a nail three times. He began to sweat as he digged and was starting to get tired in the seemingly endless pile of rubble. After half an hour, finally was able to get some fresh air. He climbed onto the pile of debris and was awed at what he saw. Everywhere he looked were buildings in rubble or severely damaged. There were people already digging through the hotel's remains. Pikachu knew he had to also. He started to dig through the boulders, hoping to find any signs of life for his family. He digged through helplessly, almost starting to cry, but choked it back. Through it all though, he had one thing on his mind.)
Pikachu:*I WILL find them, even if it kills me.*
(He continued his search for almost two hours, until the rubble near him started to shake. The rock fell down the pile and out came Laura.)
Pikachu: Laura!
(He ran over to her and gave her a long hug.)
Pikachu: Thank goodness you're okay!
Laura: I know dad. I'm fine.
Pikachu: You sure?
Laura: Positive.
(Pikachu smiled when Alexander came out of the same hole.)
Pikachu: Alexander!
Alexander: Dad!
(They give each other a long hug. Alexander winces in pain.)
Pikachu: You okay?
(He pulls away to find he's covered in bruises and has some soot on his stomach. Pikachu brushes it off, causing him to groan.)
Pikachu: I think we should get you to the Pokemon Center.
(Alexander nods. Just then, Ash[human] climbs out.)
Pikachu: Ash!
(They all run down to him.)
Ash: Hey guys, you okay?
(Alexander limbs down the hill, Pikachu having to help him down.)
Pikachu: Can you please get Alexander to the Pokemon Center?
Ash: Alright, but what about you? You look just like him.
Pikachu: That's not important right now. I need to find Buneary and Destiny now.
(He climbs back up to where he started and continued his dig. He was exhausted and his hands were becoming very sore. He was tired, probably from the lack of sleep he got and almost keeled over three or four times. He digged for another hour before he found a yellow ear sticking out. He knew he had found Destiny and removed the rubble off her. What he saw was unbelievable. Destiny was lying on the rocks with a steak knife through her stomach. Pikachu collapsed and vomited a little. Nurse Joy walked up and took her away towards the Pokemon Center. That was the last Pikachu ever saw Destiny. He started to cry, but continued looking for Buneary. He continued to dig until nightfall, his paws feeling like they would explode. Finally, the others came up to him.)
Ash: Pikachu, you need to rest. You've been digging all day.
(Pikachu ignored him and continued digging.)
Misty: Pikachu, she'll still be here tomorrow. Besides, we've got others that will be digging through this all night. Take a break.
(Pikachu let out a long sigh and stopped.)
Pikachu: I guess you're right…
(He sounded very depressed.)
Ash: I know you're unhappy, but we'll find her.
(He picked up his best friend and hugged him tightly, letting him cry a little.)
Pikachu: You're right, we'll find her.
(Ironically, the rubble near them began to shake. Pikachu began to get hopeful, but out came another person stuck. He started to turn away, when more shaking occurred and Buneary came out. Pikachu was flooded with tears of joy.)
Pikachu: Buneary!
Buneary: Pikachu!
(Pikachu leapt into her arms and danced around a little, overjoyed that they were together again. Buneary was a little battered and bruised, but was on her feet.)
Pikachu: I'm so glad you're okay!
Buneary: Me too!
(They kissed each other and heard a few,"Awwwwww"s in the crowd.)
Buneary: So how are the kids?
(Saying this made Pikachu turn blue.)
Buneary: Oh no… who was it?
(Pikachu started to cry.)
Pikachu: Destiny…
Buneary: No….
(They both started to cry when Pikachu turned blue again.)
Buneary: W-w-what is it?
(Pikachu keeled over on the rubble, clutching his foot and groaning in pain.)
Buneary: Are you okay?
Pikachu: I don't know! I think my foot's broken!
(Ash picked him up and ran off to the still standing Pokemon Center. Buneary continued to cry over her lost daughter.)
Misty: Please don't cry, she's in a better place now.
(But this only made her cry harder and made the kids cry. Misty finally picked her up and the rest of them left for the Pokemon Center very somberly. Inside the center, Pikachu's right foot was being x-rayed, but was very upset that Ash had to come calm him down so the x-ray could be done. After they did get the scan(which took half an hour to get), the results showed that his ankle wasn't broken, but sprained. A few minutes later, the others walked in. Pikachu was lying on the bench still crying a little and saw them walk in. They put the rest of the family next to Pikachu, who had refused to stay in a room and refused to get anything on his foot. The family was very somber.)
Pikachu: I guess…it was her time. She's in a better place now.
(They all sat down very slowly and thought to themselves about the incident.)
Pikachu: *Why did it have to be her? It should've been me. I was only a few feet away from her…I could've saved her.*
(He started in again, but held it back.)
Pikachu: *No, crying won't solve anything. It won't bring her back*
(He let out a depressional sigh and pulled Buneary over to him.)
Pikachu: I'm sorry.
(Buneary just stared at him with her watery, green eyes.)
Buneary: You didn't do anything wrong. Please, don't blame it on yourself.
(Pikachu smiled a bit.)
Pikachu: Then I'll promise we'll get through this together…as a family.
(Buneary smiled and gave him a kiss. Ash discussed with Misty and Brock over what happened and went to sleep in the Pokemon Center. Pikachu went to sleep, surrounded by his family, determined to overcome this obstacle.)

Chp 26- De ja vu

(Pikachu started to wake up to find himself back in the pile of rubble. He was awestruck.)
Pikachu: How the hell?
(He dug his way out again, finding it easier this time, but not very easy. He dug his way out to find it was noon now and as he stood upon the rubble, he saw the town the same it was as previously.)
Pikachu: How the f@#$ did I get back here?
(He was stunned and then realized.)
Pikachu: Destiny!
(He ran through to where he remembered he found her. He dug through the rubble where he found her. He dug through desperately to find something, anything at all and even possibly save her. He tried to find her, but couldn't. It took almost an hour before he found where she was, but this time it was different. The knife had missed her, but only by a few inches. Pikachu started to cry tears of joy and picked up her unconscious body. She had a few bruises, but nothing Joy couldn't handle. Just then Ash got out.)
Ash: Talk about de je vu! I thought this already happened?
Pikachu: Tell me about it! Same here!
(He brought Destiny over to Ash who carried her to the Center.)
Pikachu: Now to remember where the others are.
(He looked around a little and started digging in nearby places. It took till sunset before there was rustling in the rocks. He pulled a giant boulder away and out popped a relatively unharmed Laura, but she was pulling on something, Alexander. He looked far worse than before. He had bruises all over him and a cut on his left arm. Pikachu helped pull out Alexander.
Pikachu: Down, but not out I suppose. And you pulled him all the way?
(Laura gave Pikachu a tired, but affirmative nod. Pikachu could only smile and gave her a hug. Just then, Brock and Misty ran up the debris mountain(They weren't in the hotel at the time of earthquake))
Misty: Oh man, Alexander doesn't look good!
Brock: We should get him to the Pokemon Center.
Pikachu: Sure, but one sec.
(He started to shake Alexander a little to see if he would wake up.)
Pikachu: Alexander…Alexander…
Alexander: Huh? Oooooooh man, I'm hurting.
(He came to his senses, which made Pikachu happy.)
Pikachu: Don't worry, Brock will take you to the Pokemon Center.
(Alexander nodded and he was handed off to Brock. Alexander gave one faint smile before he was carried off. Pikachu waved and smiled back.)
Pikachu: Alright Laura, ready to find your mom?
(She had fallen asleep on the rubble.)
Pikachu: LAURA!
Laura: AHHH! What?!
Pikachu: We need to find your mom!
Laura: Oh, sorry.
(She turned red from embarrassment.)
Pikachu: Hey, I understand. You're tired. Listen, if we can't find her in the next hour, you can go with the others and go to sleep, alright?
Laura: Alright.
(They both dug through the wreckage and couldn't find her within the hour, so he sent Laura off to the Center. He was starting to get worried that.)
Pikachu: What if Destiny and Buneary's fate got swapped?
(He was worried, but continued on, until he finally saw some rustling, but it was just another person being helped by rescuers. By now, it was dark and all the power was out, so bright lamps were brought in and hooked up to generators. Pikachu dug for another two hours until he finally uncovered a long ear. It was Buneary's. He pulled the rubble away, expecting the worst, but she wasn't dead. She was only battered and bruised. She was out cold, so Pikachu tried to pick her up, but when his hands got around her, she woke up.)
Buneary: Oh man, what happened?
Pikachu: The earthquake happened, remember?
Buneary: Whoa, talk about de je vu! Oh my god, what happened to Destiny?!
Pikachu: She's now okay…
(Buneary was awestruck.)
Buneary: Did someone alter time… in our favor?
Pikachu: Who knows?
(He helped her up, but stumbled. She put an arm around Pikachu and limped down slowly. Pikachu was also shocked his ankle wasn't hurting.)
Pikachu: I guess my ankle's okay too.
Buneary: Lucky you…
(She said this sarcastically and Pikachu blushed embarrassingly.)
Pikachu: Sorry.
Buneary: I was just kidding.
(Pikachu smiled and helped her down the long "mountain". After almost 30 minutes, they reached the Pokemon Center. They were greeted by the others and briefed on what happened with the others.)
Ash: It seems Destiny will be okay and can be released tomorrow. Alexander though has sustained some serious injuries, but if doing well, can be released tomorrow as well.
(They both let out a sigh of relief as Ash picked up Buneary and brought her to the front desk.)
Pikachu: Hey Ash!
(He turns his head to see Pikachu wink at him. He gets the message and turns around.)
Buneary: Hey, I thought we were going to the front-
(Her sentence is cut off by Pikachu's kiss.)
Pikachu: You know I love you.
Buneary: I always do.
(She was then carried off to the front desk and Pikachu laid down on the bench next to a sleeping Laura. He gave her a warm hug and looked up to the ceiling.)
Pikachu: Thank you…for giving me a second chance.
(With that, he turned over and fell asleep.)

Chp 27- Recovery 2

(Pikachu was now asleep, but his dreams were black. He found himself in the blackness.)
Pikachu: Where…where am I? Am I dreaming?
(Suddenly, a huge white figure appeared and Pikachu fell onto his behind.)
Pikachu: A-a-a-a-a-a-a-Arceus?!
Arceus: Yes, it is I, Arceus.
Pikachu: This has to be a dream.
Arceus: Well, you are asleep, so you could say you are dreaming, but what I say is real.
Pikachu: So, why am I here?
Arceus: I wanted to tell you that Dialga, Master of Time, was the one who I told to change your daughter's fate.
(Pikachu put a paw to his hand.)
Pikachu: But…why help a rodent like me?
Arceus: Why not? Your trainer has saved your world many times and never have I seen a bond so close between trainer and Pokemon.
(This really touched Pikachu.)
Arceus: And I have more gifts for you.
(Pikachu was confused)
Pikachu: What do you mean?
(Suddenly, bright orbs of orange lights came out from behind the massive Pokemon. The orbs shot out through the darkness, one striking Pikachu and blowing him back, fusing into his body.
Pikachu: Wh-what was that?
Arceus: You'll see soon enough…
(He starts to fade away)
Pikachu: Wait!
(He appeared clear again.)
Pikachu: Thank you.
Arceus: Mmm…
(He faded away and Pikachu found himself back at the Pokemon Center. He saw Laura sleeping next to him.)
Pikachu: So, it wasn't a dream.
(He sat up in a bit of a daze. There were many people inside the Center now. People who needed a place to stay from the disaster. Just then, Ash walked out, holding Buneary and Destiny. Pikachu stepped over the sleeping Laura and ran to Ash and climbed onto his shoulder.)
Buneary: So, you're awake?
Pikachu: Yea, I am.
Destiny: Good morning daddy.
(He was still baffled how smart she was.)
Pikachu: Good morning sweetheart.
(He kisses her head and then kisses Buneary.)
Pikachu: So, how's Alexander?
Buneary: He's still recovering, but I'm sure you can see him now.
Pikachu: Alright, I'm going to go check on him.
(He jumped off of Ash's shoulder and started down the hall, looking for Alexander's room. Once he did, he jumped to the door knob and opened the door. Inside, he found Alexander dozing. He climbed onto his bed and sat down next to him. His arm was bandaged and had another one around his ear. Pikachu started to pet his head, which woke him up.)
Pikachu: Hey kido, how are you feeling?
Alexander: *yawns* I feel better, a lot better.
Pikachu: Well, that's good.
(Alexander pulls a remote out from next to him and turns on the TV in the room.)
Pikachu: Wow, there's a TV in here?
(He turned on a cartoon and started to watch it.)
Pikachu: Well, anyways, do you feel well enough to head to go out today?
(He stood up on the bed and stretched out.)
Alexander: I guess I could try.
(He rubs his hurt wrist.)
Pikachu: Try not to scratch it, you'll make it worse.
Alexander: I'll try.
(Just then, Ash walks in on them, watching TV together.)
Ash: Am I interrupting anything?
Pikachu: No, no. We're just watching TV together.
Ash: Wow, are you lucky.
(Alexander smiled and stumbled to his feet and turned off the TV.)
Alexander: So, when are we leaving?
Ash: That's why I'm here.
Pikachu: Great, let's go Alexander!
(They all walk out of the room together and meet up with the others. Buneary is sitting on the bench. Pikachu notices a bandage around her foot.)
Pikachu: What happened to your foot?
Buneary: I don't know, maybe I stepped on something.
(She hops down and almost falls over. Pikachu runs over to her and helps her.)
Pikachu: I'm right here for you…and I always will be.
(She blushes a little and kisses him. She is limping a little, but gets over it quickly. Alexander only has to worry about his arm and Destiny and Laura are chatting. They start down the road towards the next town when they look back at the partially ruined town.)
Misty: What a disaster…
Ash: It's a good thing we got through it…
(Pikachu looks up into the noon sky and smiles.)
Pikachu: *Thank you*
(They start down the road towards Celadon City)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down