Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 10-12

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 10-12 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 10-12

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 am

Chp 10- Dire situation

(Ash got up about 8 AM and found himself in Pikachu form.)
Ash: *I must've changed accidently while I was sleeping.*
(He started to sit up and found he had a massive headache. He almost fell backwards from the sudden pain. He knew today would probably be best to rest. Pikachu started to stir, he opened his eyes and kissed Buneary lightly on the head and turned towards Ash. He could tell he wasn't feeling well at all.)
Pikachu: (quietly) Hey Ash, you feeling okay?
Ash: Just…a little…headache.
Pikachu: Well, you just rest today.
(He takes Ash's bag and finds a rag. He walks to a nearby pond, dampens the rag, and puts it on Ash's head to keep him cool.)
Ash: Thanks.
(He didn't say anything, just smiled a little and sat next to a tree stump and started to doze off when he felt warm lips on his. Buneary had crept up near him and kissed him.)
Buneary: Morning sleepy head.
(Pikachu rubs his eyes and his vision clears up, showing a smiling Buneary.)
Pikachu: Oh…morning.
(He gets up and stretches out his arms and walks over to Ash and feels his head. Warm, but not hot. But he knew he could get worse, so he stayed on edge. He got out Pokefood and poured it in all the bowls for the Pokemon, and called them out of their Pokeballs.)
Pikachu: Come on out guys!
(All of Ash's Pokemon form out.)
Infernape: Ah, I can now stretch out!
(Staraptor notices Ash's condition.)
Staraptor: Hey, what's wrong with Ash?
Pikachu: Got a bit of a headache, but I'll keep an eye on him.
(They all start to eat the food set out. After they are done, they sit around doing their own thing. It's a quiet day, with a few Caterpie passing by every now and then. Infernape and Staraptor are in a tree, Buizel took a dip in the pond, and Torterra, Pikachu, and Buneary laid out on the grass.)
Buneary: So, this is Kanto, huh?
Pikachu: Yea, it's a quiet place, which is why I like it here so much. You can lay here and relax and usually not worry about anything.
Buneary: Usually, what's that supposed to mean?
(Suddenly, the ground shakes, causing Ash, Alexander, and Laura to wake up and the others to look around cautiously.)
Pikachu: Like that.
(A large blast of robotic arms and nets shoot out from the trees being knocked down, revealing Team Rocket's giant robot. The robot had a huge glass chestpiece.)
TR: HAHAHAHA!
Jessie: Listen, is that a voice I hear?
James: It shrieks to me loud and clear!
Jessie: On the wind!
James: Past the stars!
Meowth: In your ear!
Jessie: Bringing chaos at a breakneck pace.
James: Dashing hope, putting fear in its place.
Jessie: A rose by any other name's just as sweet!
James: When everything's worse, out work is complete.
Jessie: Jessie!
James: And it's James!
Meowth: Meowth, now that's a name!
Jessie: Putting the do-gooders in their place!
James: We're Team Rocket!
TR: And we're in your face!
Pokemon: Team Rocket! (They were now just stealing for themselves.)
Ash: *Why now?*
(The arms and capsules start to capture the pokemon one by one, putting them in the chestpiece. After one minute, everyone except Pikachu and Ash were in.)
Buneary: Pikachu, get us out of here!
Pikachu: We will!
(A net shoots towards Ash. Pikachu pushes him out of the way, getting captured himself.)
Pikachu: Run for it Ash!
Ash: I…won't leave you guys.
(Pikachu is reeled in and thrown with the other Pokemon. Ash is now the only one left. The nets and arms come continuously, but Ash keeps dodging them.)
Jessie: All right, let's do this the hard way! Go Seviper!
(Seviper forms out.)
Jessie: Seviper, use Poison Tail!
(The tail collides with the weak human/pokemon. Ash is too weak to attack anything and stands his ground.)
Pikachu: C'mon! We have to get out of here! Everyone tackle the glass!
(Al the pokemon charge the glass, but to no avail. They continue to try and smash it while Ash is standing numerous blows, until…)
Jessie: Seviper, use Bite!
(Seviper charges the Pokemon with no trouble and sinks its teeth into Ash. He turns very pale and lets out a blood-hurtling scream. The other Pokemon can only watch in horror. Seviper had cut Ash's shoulder, and as blood gushed from the wound, Ash collapsed.)
Pikachu: Do it one more time!
(The pokemon charge again, when Torterra creates a crack.)
Pikachu: That's it!
(Pikachu takes the front, firing a Hyper Beam at the glass shattering it.)
Jessie: James! You said you had it under control!
James: But I-
(The pokemon escape and they all launch their special attacks at once, exploding the robot.)
TR: Look's like the writer hates Team Rocket again! *ding*
(The pokemon now turn their attention to their bleeding out trainer, hardly conscious.
Pikachu: Hey, let's get him out of here!
(They walk through the forest, towards the way of Pewter City.)

Chp 11- Return of a Rival

(All the Pokemon were racing through Viridian Forest. Ash and Pikachu were being carried by Torterra. Ash was fading in and out of consciousness. Pikachu was holding onto Ash's shoulder.)
Pikachu: You're going to be fine Ash! Staraptor, get Ash's bag!
Staraptor: On it!
(He swiftly turns around towards their campout. Ash was starting to fade out.)
Pikachu: You're not taking a nap now!
(He slaps Ash.)
Ash: Ah! Ok, I'm…awake.
Pikachu: Torterra, can you go any faster?
Torterra: I'm going as fast as I can! I'm not as fast as I used to be.
(Buneary and the kids were also on.)
Staraptor: Here's his bag!
(He flies onto Torterra's back and drops the bag off. Pikachu digs through it and finds a Potion.)
Pikachu: Ash, this is going to hurt like hell, but try to stay calm!
(He pulls the trigger and starts spraying the Potion.)
Ash: AHHH!
(He starts to cringe from the sting and his cheeks start to spark orange.)
Pikachu: Guys, get clear!
(Everyone backs away from them.)
Pikachu: Ash, don't-!
(An orange thunderbolt comes out and shocks Pikachu with great power.)
Pikachu: HAHAHA! Oh, ketchup!
(He keels over on top of Torterra.)
Torterra: Great, now we got two KO'd Pokemon.
Buneary: GET UP PIKACHU!
Pikachu: HUH?! What? Oh, Ash!
(He continues the pressure on the wound until they reach Pewter City.)
Pikachu: Go to the gym, Brock will know what to do!
(Pikachu points the way to the gym and Brock's house. Buneary knocks on the door.)
Buneary: Brock! We need your help!
(Brock runs to the door.)
Brock: What is it? Oh man, this isn't good.
(He picks up the sick, injured Pikachu.)
Brock: The Pokemon Center's closed, so I'll have to improvise.
(They all walk inside. Brock cleans Ash's shoulder and bandages it. He lays Ash on his couch.)
Brock: You guys must be exhausted. Want anything to eat?
Infernape: I'm not particularly hungry.
Torterra: Same here.
(Everyone except Staravia and Pikachu and family stay out.)
Pikachu: I'm a little hungry. Just let me wash my hands off.
(His hands are covered in blood.)
Staravia: Me too.
(Brock makes his delicious Pokefood and serves it to the remaining Pokemon. Pikachu comes back and starts to eat.)
Pikachu: You're one loyal Pokemon.
Staraptor: Well, us Staraptor are very loyal to their trainers.
Pikachu: I see.
(They eat their food and Staraptor climbs onto the couch and starts to nap next to Ash. Pikachu decides to walk outside to get some air. He starts to walk out when he is suddenly lifted off of his feet and being choked.)
???: You thought you won.
Pikachu: *gag* J-j-Jared? *choke*
Jared: Yea, it's me and I think we need to have a rematch !
(Pikachu is desperately gasping for air, grabbing at Jared's arm. He finally releases him. He hits the floor and falls onto his arms and knees, breathing in the fresh air.)
Jared: But I thought we'd change the rules.
Pikachu: W-what?
(He suddenly gets a kick to the stomach and gets tossed onto his side. Jared picks up Pikachu again and wails him across the face. Some blood starts to drip from his nose.)
Pikachu: That's how you want to play it?
(He charges Jared and starts his fight. He is punching and kicking and blocking with every chance he gets, but one time he lets his guard down and gets another on to the stomach. Jared throws him to the wall. He walks up to him.)
Jared: I will not be humiliated again.
(He kicks him in the face.)
Jared: You made me look like an idiot, but I'll make sure that never happens again.
(He prepares the final blow. Pikachu is bleeding from mouth and nose and prepares for it, when he hears Jared cringe in pain.)
Buneary: How dare you hurt my husband!
Jared: You want to battle? Let's battle.
(They stare each other down. Finally, Jared releases a Thunderbolt, which she counters with Ice Beam, ensuing an explosion. Before the smoke even clears, she dashes through it and hits Jared with a Dizzy Punch, but only gets affected for a few seconds. He returns another Thunderbolt, hitting Buneary, bringing her to her knees. Jared walks up to her.)
Jared: You thought you could be a hero for your precious husband? Well, that didn't work out did it? I'm finishing this.
(He starts to charge an Iron Tail(which he learned) when a yellow blur tackles him. A Volt Tackle. Pikachu had recovered and tackled Jared. He stood on top of the barely conscious Pikachu.)
Pikachu: How dare you!
(He punches his lights out. He walks back to Buneary and picks her up.)
Pikachu: Are you okay?
Buneary: Yea, I'm fine.
(Pikachu wipes some blood from her cheek. She looks at his blood redden face and wipes the blood of his mouth and kisses him. This rather surprises him, but enjoys it.)
Buneary: So, what should we do about Jared here?
Pikachu: Hm…
(They walk inside and tell Brock what happened. Brock treats their injuries and then walks outside and captures Jared. It is now about 9 PM and Buneary and Pikachu are on the second couch.)
Buneary: I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you.
Pikachu: What? You battled great! You distracted him long enough for me to recover and tackle him. You did more than enough to protect me.
(They look into each other's eyes and start to make out, but they are tired and the kissing doesn't help and they're asleep with ten minutes.)

Chp 12- Flashback with a side of love

(Pikachu was always the top of his school while he still lived in Viridian Forest. He was the first of his "class" to evolve into Pikachu form and the first to learn Thunderbolt. He was the top one. Jared on the other hand always strived for the top, but was always the also-ran to Pikachu. He evolved second and learned thunderbolt second. He had a bitter hatred for him. He wanted to be a leader, but Pikachu was always one step ahead. He knew he had one last chance, a battle. It was a cool, spring day. The group was having their first "real" battle.)
Teacher: Now remember what I taught you! Defense is a great offense! Jared, Pika, you two are first.
(Jared smirked at his opportunity. Pikachu was giddy with excitement, but determined.)
Teacher: Alright, whenever you're ready.
(Jared leapt at his opportunity for a first strike with Quick Attack. Pikachu dodged swiftly and used Thunderbolt, making him dizzy. Pikachu proceeded with a Quick Attack to knock him off his feet, but jumped right up and shocked Pikachu. Jared started to spark his tail and hit Pikachu with it but he jumped right to his feet. Jared charges Pikachu with Quick Attack, but before he strikes, he hits him with a Thunderbolt and tackles him, knocking him onto his back. Pikachu stumbles up for one final stand. He gets a solid Quick Attack on Jared and brings him to his knees. Jared tackles Pikachu and this time, he stumbles to the ground…for good. Jared is gloating about his win and Pikachu is unbelieveably depressed and starts to cry a little.)
[Flashback Ends]
Pikachu: AHHHHH!
Buneary: AHHHHHH!!!
(Pikachu wakes up in a cold sweat, making Buneary scream awake.)
Staraptor: What?! What is it?!
(Pikachu is trembling all over and sweating heavily.)
Pikachu: Oooooh man…
Buneary: Bad dream?
(Pikachu nods his head.)
Buneary: My poor baby…
(She hugs him, having him relax a little bit. Ash and the kids are still sleeping.)
Pikachu: Jared…that bastard.
Buneary: What about him?
[Flashback]
(Pikachu is starting to get up, a little upset when Jared walks up to him.)
Jared: You sure are good, a good loser!
(Pikachu gets angry and punches him in the face, causing Jared to fall onto his back.)
Pikachu: Just leave me alone.
(He walks into his house.)
[Flashback ends]
Buneary: So that's why Jared hates you so much. Because he thinks he's so much better than you.
(Pikachu nods a little.)
Buneary: Well, he's not! You just taught him last night! He deserves that beating.
Pikachu: I'm sorry, it's just when I see him in my dreams, all bad memories just flood back to me.
Ash: Sounds like someone has a bitter rivalry.
(Everyone is shocked to hear Ash.)
Ash: I remember how Gary used to be like that, but now he's changed. As for Paul, not so much. To me, it sounds like Jared is Paul's counterpart to you.
Pikachu: Yea…
Ash: Well, I've seen you beat him in Viridian Forest and since Buneary just said you beat him earlier, that makes twice. He's definitely no better than you. You are much stronger.
Pikachu: Thanks Ash, that means a lot.
Ash: No problem, you should get some sleep.
(It's 1 AM.)
Pikachu: You're right, night.
(Ash turns over and falls asleep.)
Buneary: I think I know what else will cheer you up.
(She drags Pikachu outside and sits him next to the house.)
Pikachu: Okay, you got me out here. What do you need to show me?
Buneary: I wasn't going to SHOW you anything.
(She turns over to him and starts to make out with him. Pikachu starts to smile a little and pulls away for a moment.)
Pikachu: You know, you don't have to do this…
Buneary: Yea, but I just wanted to cheer you up.
(She puts that cheeky smile again and Pikachu pulls her close and takes off her vest(HEHEHE). They continue their kissing for almost an hour before they fall asleep on top of each other.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down