Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 28-30

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 28-30 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 28-30

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Chp 28- Old friends

[Insert Pokemon theme]
(Since all of the bikes were destroyed, Ash and friends are now on foot towards Celadon City. They've been walking for about a week now and are exhausted. Pikachu is in half form with Alexander on his head, resting. Buneary was also in half form, carrying Laura on her head and Destiny walking by their feet.)
Destiny: I'm tired…
Misty: Me too, when will we find another town?
Brock: According to this map, it's Celadon City, but we won't be there for another week.
Misty+Buneary: Awww….
Pikachu+Ash: At least you got me!
Misty: That's what I'm afraid off.
(He does one of those Japanese falls)
Buneary: Well, lucky me.
(She pulls his shirt towards her and kisses him. Alexander sticks his finger in his mouth and sticks his tongue out, showing disgust. Laura pretends not to notice, Ash tilts his hat as to not look, and Destiny says:
Destiny: Awww…
(Misty, out of jealously, kisses Ash.)
Brock: Why do you guys hate me?
(He looks down.)
Ash: C'mon Brock, you're acting worse than leaving Professor Ivy.
Brock: Don't mention that name…
(He runs to a tree and crouches by it, depressed. Everyone except Destiny sighs.
Destiny: What's wrong with him?
Pikachu: It's a long story…
Ash: Guys, change quick! Someone's coming!
(Pikachu and Buneary quickly change into Pokemon form as the familiar person got closer, waving to them.)
Ash: Is that…Ritchie?
Ritchie: Ash, Misty, Brock, how are you guys?
(They all run up to him.)
Ash: Hey Ritchie, we're doing great. How about you?
Ritchie: I'm great. I'm doing the Indigo League again and heading towards Saffron City.
Ash: Oh, well Saffron just got real hard by an earthquake.
Ritchie: Really? Hey, how'd you know that?
Ash: We all just came from there and got my fifth badge!
Ritchie: Aw man. You're ahead of me!
(He finally notices Pikachu and kneels next to him.)
Ritchie: Hi Pikachu!
Pikachu: Pika!
Ritchie: Looks like you got yourself a good girl.
(He smiles happily and smooches Buneary.)
Ritchie: Aww… how cute. So Ash, how about a battle?
Ash: Really? Okay then!
(They move to the side of the road onto a field.)
Brock: I'll be the ref. This will be a 5-on-5 match. And begin!
Ritchie: Alright, Sparky, you're up!
Ash: Torterra, I choose you!
Ritchie: Grass type huh? Sparky, use Thunderbolt!
(The thunderbolt hits Torterra, but doesn't get even the slightest bit phased.)
Ritchie: What went wrong?
Ash: Well, Torterra is also a Ground-Type Pokemon. Alright, Torterra, use Energy Ball!
(The ball of energy hurls towards Sparky, who dodges it.)
Ritchie: Use Iron Tail!
Ash: *New move huh?*
(Sparky connects with Torterra's head and slides him back a little.)
Ash: Razor Leaf!
(Just as Sparky lands, he is met by the sharp leafs, knocking him off his feet. He gets back up, a little weakened.)
Ash: Use Leaf Storm!
(The move hurls out towards Sparky again, who can't dodge and gets hit again.)
Ritchie: Sparky, no!
(He slams the ground hard.)
Brock: Sparky is unable to battle!
(He returns Sparky.)
Ritchie: You did well, get a good rest. Alright, Zippo, you're up!
(Out pops a Charmeleon.)
Ash: Uh oh.
Ritchie: Quickly, use Fire Spin!
Ash: Energy Ball!
(The moves collide, but the fire completely dominates the Energy Ball.)
Torterra: Tor… (Uh oh…)
(The move collides into Torterra, instantly KO'ing him.)
Brock: Torterra is unable to battle!
Ash: Alright…
(He returns Torterra.)
Ash: Alright, Squirtle, I choose you!
(Squirtle forms out of the Pokeball!)
Ritchie: Use Fire Spin!
Ash: Hydro Pump!
(The moves collide, but the water diminishes the fire and heads towards Zippo.)
Ritchie: Dodge it!
(Zippo quickly moves out of the way.)
Ritchie: Use Quick Attack!
Ash: Headbutt!
(The heads collide and they stare at each other.)
Ritchie: Flamethrower!
(Heads still locked, Zippo shoots Squirtle with a Flamethrower knocking him on his shell.)
Ash: No, Squirtle!
Ritchie: Finish it Zippo, use Quick Attack!
(Zippo finishes Squirtle off, knocking him onto his stomach.)
Brock: Squirtle is unable to battle!
Ash: You did good.
Ritchie: Get a quick rest Zippo and let's go Happy!
Ash: Ready Buneary?
(Buneary was shocked.)
Buneary: M-m-m-me?
(Pikachu spins her to face her.)
Pikachu: You can do this, I believe in you.
(He kisses her, making her blush.)
Buneary: I'll do my best.
(She hops onto the field, ready for a fight.)
Ritchie: Happy, use Sleep Powder!
Ash: Bounce over it!
(Buneary easily bounces over the powder.)
Ash: Use Dizzy Punch.
(She soars through the air and smacks Happy onto the ground.)
Ash: That was great, now use Ice Beam!
(She fires the Ice Beam at the Butterfree.)
Happy: Uh oh…
(Happy is frozen in the ice.)
Ash: Let's finish it, use Solar Beam!
(She charges the powerful beam, while the ice starts to crack.)
Ritchie: C'mon Happy, you can get out!
(Buneary fires the beam at the frozen Pokemon, who flies into Ritchie, tossing him onto his back.
Ash: Ritchie, are you okay?
Ritchie: Yea, I'm fine.
Brock: Looks like Happy is unable to battle.
(Pikachu is overfilled with joy.)
Pikachu: YOU DID IT!
(He runs out onto the field and picks her up in his arms and spins her around.)
Buneary: I can't believe I did!
Pikachu: That was awesome!
Buneary: I know- HEY!
(Suddenly, a robotic arm grabs her and pulls her into a lone capsule)
Ash: Oh, COME ON!
TR: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jessie: Listen, is that a voice I hear?
James: It shrieks to me, loud and clear.
Jessie: On the wind!
James: Past the stars!
Meowth: In your ear!
Jessie: Bringing chaos at a breakneck pace!
James: Dashing hope, putting fear in its place!
Jessie: A rose by any other name's just as sweet.
James: When everything's worse, our work is complete!
Jessie: Jessie!
James: And it's James!
Meowth: Meowth, now dat's a name!
Jessie: Putting the do-gooders in their place!
James: We're Team Rocket!
TR: In your face!
Ritchie: Whoa, new motto.
Ash: Never mind that, we need Buneary!
(Just then, Pikachu fires a Hyper Beam at the robot, but it deflects off and heads straight for Alexander and Laura.)
Pikachu: NO!
(He pushes them out of the way and gets hit.)
Alexander+Laura: DAD!
(Pikachu lies motionless as the kids turn from tears………….to hatred.)

Chp 29

[Insert Pokemon Indigo League theme song here]
(Buneary has been captured by Team Rocket and Pikachu is on the ground, out cold having saved his kids from his own Hyper Beam. Alexander and Laura are now royally pissed at them and the others are preparing an attack when Alexander and Laura spring forward towards the robot.)
Jessie: Meowth, stop them!
Meowth: Don't worry! With dis new energy sucker, we'll freeze dem twerps until Spring!
(The robot begins to suck away energy from Buneary, causing her to scream and making the kids even angrier.)
Pikachu: Buneary…
(He staggers to his feet, despite the pain, to see the robot fire an Ice Beam at his kids. It misses and hits Misty, making him angrier too.)
Jessie: Meowth, get us out of here!
Meowth: Let's scram!
(Pikachu watches as the robot turns around and runs straight into the forest. He staggers and stumbles slowly after them, no matter the pain and suffering he is feeling. Ash notices Pikachu then.)
Ash: Pikachu, you're in no condition to fight!
Pikachu: Yes…but I know the kids will stop Team Rocket.
Ritchie: You can understand him?
Ash: Uhh…. It's a long story. We need you to thaw out Misty though!
Ritchie: Alright!
Misty: G-g-get me out of-f-f here! It's f-f-freezing!
(Ritchie calls out Zippo and starts to thaw her out. Ash picks up Pikachu and runs into the forest with Brock. Meanwhile, the robot is running into the forest with the tired and exhausted Buneary.)
Jessie: I think we lost them!
James: We've finally succeeded in stealing!
(Suddenly, Laura jumps onto the cockpit windshield.)
TR: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Meowth: Don't worry! Dis window in unbreakable! She'll never get in!
(Laura continuously Dizzy Punches the front window. After that fails, she jumps up as high as she can and lands her foot on the windshield, causing it to crack.)
Jessie: Unbreakable, huh?
(Just then, a yellow blur came into view and smashed through the crack and punctured a hole in the control machine. Alexander gets out of the hole and Thunderbolts James. Laura jumps in and freezes Jessie. Then, both of them gang p on Meowth and KO him with a Dizzy Punch, Iron Tail combo.)
Alexander: Alright, let's get mom out.
(Laura walks up to her capsule and smashes it with a Dizzy Punch.)
Buneary: That was…*pant*…great! I'm so proud of both of you!
(Laura pulls her out of the hole just as Alexander notices the controls start to spark out of control.)
Alexander: Guys, get away!
(He pushes Buneary and Laura off the robot just as it explodes.)
TR: Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again! *ding*
(Buneary and Laura hit the ground just as the robot forms into a pile of debris.)
Buneary: Alexander!
(She then notices Ash and Brock come up with Pikachu.)
Pikachu: Where's Alexander?
(Buneary points to the pile of rubble.)
Pikachu: Oh no…
(He jumps out of Ash's arms onto the debris, despite his injuries and starts to dig through the rubble. It doesn't take him long, maybe ten minutes of quick digging. He pulled Alexander to a clearing. He wasn't moving, nor breathing. He has a few small shards of metal in his back)
Pikachu: This ain't good.
(Pikachu clutches Alexander's chest tightly and shocks him. No good. He ups the power level but still, no avail.)
Pikachu: Ash, do you still have the Thunderstone?
Ash: Yea, why?
(He hands him the stone. Pikachu turns to Buneary with the stone.)
Pikachu: It's the only way…
Buneary: *sniff* Do it…
(Pikachu places the Thunderstone on Alexander's chest and pushes down on it, fusing into his body. His body begins to glow and start to morph. After one minute, the figure is a Raichu.)
Pikachu: Alexander! Hey, Alexander!
Alexander: Uuuuuuuugh…, oh man, what happened?
(He stumbles to his feet.)
Alexander: And since when have I been taller than you guys?
Brock: Maybe you should check for yourself.
(He pulls out a small mirror and holds it in front of Alexander.)
Alexander: Hey, who's that guy?
Pikachu: That's you…
Alexander: WHAT?! I'M A RAICHU NOW?!
Pikachu: We didn't have a choice…
(Hearing this, Alexander faints.)
Laura: You know, it's weird. When we fought that robot, I felt like I had so much power…so much I could beat anyone.
Buneary: Oh really?
Laura: Yea, but I don't know where it came from.
Buneary: That's…interesting.
(Pikachu would've said something, if he hadn't fainted on the ground. Later that day, Alexander and Pikachu were treated and Misty and Destinyt caught up to them.)
Ash: Hey, where's Ritchie?
Misty: He said he now HAS to get to Saffron to help them out.
Ash: That's a nice thing to do.
(After they had lunch, Destiny went by herself over to a tree, trying out weird stances.)
Destiny: Come on! How did Alexander and daddy do it?
(She kept trying numerous, weird Pikachu release poses, but nothing happened.)
Alexander: Hey Destiny!
(She jumped when she heard him.)
Destiny: Alexander? What happened to you?
Alexander: I don't know. I guess I evolved. Let me guess though, you're trying to learn Thunderbolt.
Destiny: Yep. I want to become strong like you and daddy.
Alexander: Well, dad told me to imagine up a storm building up deep within inside of you. The lightning and the thunder will build up and build up until the shock just releases!
(Destiny thought about this a moment and her cheeks started to spark.)
Alexander: C'mon! You've got it!
(She suddenly opens her eyes and jolts out a Thunderbolt, but it doesn't hit the tree.)
Alexander: Hey, you did it! Great job!
(He hugs her.)
Destiny: Yay me!
Alexander: Let's go tell mom and dad!
(He turns around to see Pikachu on the floor.)
Alexander: Looks like he's already had a "shocking" experience.

Chp 30- Storms

(Ash and friends were now on their way to Celadon City, preparing for Ash's sixth badge.)
Pikachu: So Alexander, how does it feel to be a Raichu?
Alexander: Kinda weird, but you get used to it after a while. It's weird that I'm taller than you and this wiry tail doesn't feel the same as your rigid one.
Pikachu: I'm sure you'll get used to it.
(Alexander was now about six inches taller than Pikachu, which made Pikachu feel short, but he didn't mind it much. They were now only a few hours from Celadon, but decided to take a quick lunch break. Brock called out Jared and gave him some lunch.)
Jared: Man, I HATE those things now!
Pikachu: Tell me about it…
(After Brock made a brilliant stew, he asked:)
Brock: Who's up for some rice balls?
(Oh wait, I have to dub it like 4Kids does…)
Brock: Who's up for some donuts?
(Everyone agreed and soon Brock made some great "donuts" too. Soon after, Alexander snuck away into some brush and stared at a tree. He felt immense power flowing through him. He never felt like this before. He had to release some of it. He tried to Thunderbolt a tree.)
Alexander: Alright, let's do it. THUNDERBOLT!
(But as he tried to release it, he felt the energy choke back at him. His body filled up with pain and his body stunned from the pain. He fell to a knee and gasped for breathe. He then hit the ground hard.)
Pikachu: Alexander!
(He skidded along the ground next to him to check up on him.)
Pikachu: Phew, only electrical mischarge. He'll be fine.
(He picked him up and started to bring him back to the camp. He was heavier than he used to be, but still rather light. He dragged him through the forest, when it started to rain. The rain didn't just start light, it came down heavy. His fur was almost immediately soaked down, dripping. Alexander was exactly the same. He finally got to the camp, but no one was in sight.)
Pikachu: Oh man, where did they go?!
Buneary: Pikachu, over here!
(Pikachu spins to his right to see Buneary on the inside of a cave. Just as he takes a step forward, 100,000 volts hits Pikachu like nothing he's ever felt before. Even Alexander cries out in pain from the voltage. Buneary ignores the loud clap of thunder though and screams.)
Buneary: PIKACHU!
(Even though the voltage was about a second, it brought Pikachu to his knees, causing him to drop Alexander and lands on his arms. The pain throbbed at his body….he was paralyzed. He couldn't move. His arms and legs were stuck in the same position. He could only move his head around. He slowly turned it towards Alexander. He was slowly coming to. Buneary attended to Pikachu first.)
Pikachu: Get…Alexander…*grunt*…first.
(He falls onto his side and sees Alexander stagger into the cave and sits against the wall, holding his head. Buneary, despite the heavy rain into light hail, dragged him into the cave and sat him next to Alexander. His body throbbed in pain and the electricity soared through his cheeks. So much so, he accidentally shot out a Thundershock. Buneary ducked for Laura and Destiny and covered them. Pikachu started to breathe very hard and almost passed out, but Alexander nudged him and kept him awake. Pikachu turned to Alexander and gave a faint smile at him.)
Pikachu: You….okay?
Alexander: Yea…just a little headache is all, but….what happened to me?
Pikachu: Your electricity mischarged. It happens *grunt* a lot when you're young. It doesn't feel great, does it?
(Alexander chuckles a little and smiles. Pikachu turns his head towards Buneary and uses all of his strength to lift an arm up. Buneary took his paw and sat down next to him. Another loud clap of thunder was heard and Buneary clung onto him. Pikachu used what strength he did have and wrapped his arms around her and held her head against him. Laura and Destiny also came and hugged him. More claps of thunder were heard for the next hour. Laura started to cry, Destiny started to shiver, but Alexander just ignored it and fell asleep, seemingly enjoying it.)
Pikachu: So…where's Ash and the others?
Buneary: There's a second cave over next to us.
(Pikachu murmurs in surprise and feels Buneary rubbing his chest softly. They both notice the rain stop and Buneary pulls up Pikachu and they look out the edge of the cave into the sunset. The forest is lit up from the sunset and a rainbow passes over.)
Pikachu: It's beautiful.
Buneary: It really is.
(They start to sway a little and the moment gets a little romantic and they lean in towards each other and kiss. Buneary seems almost lifted off her feet, holding one foot in the air, holding up against Pikachu's chest. In fact, she is lifted up. Pikachu picks her up, but continues their kiss. He spins her slowly and puts her down after a minute and start to spin around a little. After a few minutes, Ash walks up to check up on them.)
Ash: Hey guys, you okay now?
(They both look up at him and smile.)
Pikachu: Yea….yea, we're fine.
(His smile gets wider and kisses Buneary again. Ash's smile turns into a little embarrassment and turns a little blue.)
Ash: Okay then, you sure? I saw you get hit by that lightning.
(Pikachu doesn't respond. Just waves him off and starts to make out with Buneary. This makes Ash turn bluer and backs away from embarrassment and heads to the other cave.)
Ash: I'll leave you two to your moment.
(They sit down and continue to make out until the sun finally disappears. After that, they lay on the ground and watch the stars together. They lie there until Laura walks up to them.)
Buneary: Hi sweetie.
Laura: Hey mom.
(She lies down next to Buneary and watches the stars with them, but almost immediately falls asleep again. The two parents chuckle a little and give each other one last kiss and they fall asleep, holding each other's hands.)

jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down