Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 43+44

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 43+44 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 43+44

Post by jd896 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Chp 43

(The following morning, Glaceon was one of the first to wake up. She saw Alexander leaning on her, so she pushed him off without waking him. After that, she stretched out her body and looked around. The only other ones who were up was Buneary, looking at herself in the mirror, and Justin, comforting her.)
Buneary: Oooooh. This is SO embarrassing.
Justin: C'mon, you look fine! You're still the same Buneary, with or without lower fur.
Buneary: I guess… did you send my vest back to Dawn?
Justin: Sent it out to her this morning. Hey Glaceon, sleep well?
Glaceon: Mmhm…
Justin: Good, let's get some air.
(He walked out the front door, Glaceon following. It was now Saturday, so there were many tourists bustling around town. Justin took a seat on a bench in front of the Pokemon Center. Glaceon lied down next to the bench, under the bench's shade. Back inside, Pikachu and Alexander have woken up. Pikachu was also comforting Buneary.)
Pikachu: C'mon, you look fine!
Buneary: But still, I look weird.
Pikachu: No you don't, you actually look sexy!
Buneary: Oh stop!
(She quickly kissed him and turned to look at her back.)
Buneary: I just hope Dawn's mom can fix my vest.
Pikachu: She will.
(Suddenly, Alexander tackled Pikachu.)
Pikachu: OW OW ow ow ow ow!
Alexander: Sorry…
Pikachu: Eh, it's okay.
(He got up and steadied his ear down.)
Pikachu: Oof… now come here so I can GET YOU!
(He chased Alexander around the room on all fours. After about a minute, Alexander stopped, turned around onto his hind legs, and whacked Pikachu in the nose, forcing him back.)
Pikachu: Oh geez! Argh…
(He grabbed his nose)
Alexander: Sorry…
Pikachu: Eh, I use to Thunder my dad so it's fine.
(He uncovers it, showing it's okay.)
Buneary: Easy now boys…
(After a little while, the others woke up as well. Brock cooked up another great breakfast and the group was about to leave when they heard a loud helicopter noise outside. The group ran outside to investigate. Outside, a Pave Low was slowing its rotors after it had landed. The back opened up, revealing Austin.)
Austin: Justin! Good thing you're here! Commander needs us on a mission ASAP!
(He throws Justin an MP5SD, a bullet proof vest, and a helmet. At the sight of the gun, all the bystanders fled.)
Justin: Alright, just give me a minute.
(He turns to Ash and co.)
Justin: I need to ask you all a favor. I need you guys to take my Pokemon.
Everyone else: !!!
Justin: Yea, I know, but my Pokemon aren't used to shooting and stuff. Only my Flygon is. Brock, Misty, please. Can you take care of them?
Misty, Brock: You can count on us!
Justin: I knew I could. Just, let me say good bye to Spark Plug.
(He walked into the Center and ran to Julia's room.)
Justin: Spark Plug?
Spark Plug: Hey Justin! What's up?
Justin: I'm going back on missions.
Spark Plug: Well, that's gr-
Justin: But you're staying with Julia.
Spark Plug: Wait, what?
Justin: I'm sorry, but you're a father now. I'm not risking your life anymore. You have to understand. I promise I'll return to get you, but right now, Ash and his friends will take care of you.
(Spark Plug knew Justin was right, so he nodded.)
Spark Plug: Alright, you win. Just… don't get hurt.
Justin: I promise I won't.
(Justin picked up Spark Plug and hugged him. Justin put Spark Plug back with Julia and kissed the top of Julia's head. He then proceeded to giving a quick look at their kids.)
Justin: You've got real beauties… Always protect them…
SP and Julia: We will!
Justin: Well, I think we I should go. I'll see you when I get back.
(He started to walk out when Spark Plug ran back into the hallway, tears in his eyes, but smiling.)
Spark Plug: Justin.
(He turns around and Spark Plug salutes.)
Spark Plug: Hoorah…
Justin: Hoorah.
(He walks outside after that. Spark Plug squeezes out a few tears, but pulls himself together and goes back to Julia.)
[Meanwhile, outside]
Justin: Well, I'll see you guys later. I'll be back before the Indigo League, so good luck with your last badge Ash.
Ash: Thanks Justin!
(Justin hands Brock and Misty three and two Pokeballs respectively.)
Justin: These are my Pokemon's Pokeballs. Take care of them.
(Brock and Misty nod. Justin gives a quick hug to Glaceon and boards the Pave Low.)
Austin: Next stop, hell.
Justin: SEE YOU GUYS!
(Ash and co. waves as the Pave Low flies off into the distance. After it disappears, the group goes back to check out Spark Plug's family)
Joy: So Ash, going for the Volcano Badge?
Ash: Yep, I'm ready for another battle in the volcano.
(At the sound of this, Joy giggles a little)
Misty: What's so funny?
Joy: Blaine moved out of the volcano a few months ago. He's now on the Sea Foam Islands. You can get a boat to take you there by the docks.
Ash: Oh, I knew that.
Misty: Sure you did…
Brock: Please don't start…
Pikachu: I know… (Pika Pi…)
Buneary: Let's just go… (Bun Buneary…)
Joy: Good luck with the League Ash!
Ash: Thanks!
(They take the family and start off to the docks, Spark Plug and Julia carrying the kids.)
Julia: Oof, man, I don't feel too good…
Misty: Do you need to rest in your Pokeball?
Julia: Sure, please.
Pikachu: I'll take Julie from you.
Julia: Thank you.
(Pikachu takes Julie from Julia and she gets put into her Pokeball.)
Spark Plug: Poor thing…
Pikachu: She'll be better later…
(The group boards a boat to the Sea Foam Islands and are soon off. There are some others on board, but they're all tourists. The boat stops at the island and everyone gets off. The gym is still a mountain, but not a volcano. The group enters to see Blaine training his Pokemon.)
Blaine: Magmar, use Fire Spin on Rhydon!
(The Fire Spin hits Rhydon, but it doesn't seem to phase him, as it holds out its arms and bounces it back.)
Blaine: Good job Rhydon! Ah, Ash! It's good to see you again! Been working on your rhymes?
Ash: Uhhhh…
Blaine: I figured as much from you, but if you're here, I'm guessing you're in the Pokemon League and want the Volcano Badge?
Ash: No other reason I'm here!
Blaine: Well, I won't bore you with a rhyme as I'm doing something in a little while, but I can go for a battle. I accept.
Ash: Great!
Blaine: First up is Rhydon, go!
Ash: Buneary, you feeling for it?
(She glances a look at Pikachu, who smiles encouragingly. Buneary takes the rocky field.)
Blaine: Alright, Rhydon, use Rock Blast!
Ash: Buneary! Ice Beam!

Chp 44

Blaine: Rhydon, use Rock Blast!
Ash: Buneary, Ice Beam!
(Rhydon blasted several rocks towards Buneary, who fired an Ice Beam at Rhydon. The rocks were quite big and could easily take out Buneary, but the Ice Beam was super effective on Rhydon, so that could take it out. The Ice Beam actually chopped through the rocks and made a direct hit on Rhydon, but Buneary got smacked with an undamaged rock. Both Pokemon were on the ground now. Buneary was on her stomach, trying to find the strength to push herself up. Somehow, she did, but that rock to the head really took down her stamina. Rhydon was still on his back, but wasn't KO'd. He was frozen solid.)
Ash: This is our chance! Buneary, one last Ice Beam!
(Buneary struggled, but managed to fire an Ice Beam at Rhydon, KO'ing it.)
Blaine: Rhydon, no!
(Buneary followed, falling on her face from exhaustion.)
Ash: Buneary!
(Ash returned Buneary to her Pokeball. Blaine also returned Rhydon. Ash handed Pikachu his Pokeball.)
Ash: Give her time to rest.
Blaine: Very impressive Ash. You've gotten a lot better! Let's go Ninetails!
Ash: Squirtle, I choose you!
(Both Pokemon took the field.)
Blaine: You still have that Squirtle, huh? Well, typical of you to use a water type… Ninetails, flamethrower!
Ash: Squirtle, Water Gun!
(Both moves headed right for each other, but the Water Gun doused the Flamethrower.)
Blaine: Dodge!
(Ninetails simply ducked to avoid the attack.)
Blaine: Fire Spin!
(The huge Japanese sign of fire ran right towards Squirtle.)
Ash: Squirtle, Withdraw!
(Squirtle quickly went into his shell, which got fried by the Fire Spin, but he came out relatively unharmed.)
Ash: Squirtle, Hydro Pump!
Blaine: It knows that?! No matter, Flamethrower one more time!
(Squirtle retracted to his shell again, started spinning, and released a huge amount of water towards Ninetails, which completely doused the flamethrower and struck Ninetails several times, causing her to fly back into the wall, KO'ing her upon impact.)
Blaine: Well, there was something I never really expected…
(He returned Ninetails.)
Blaine: Well, my last chance! Magmar, go!
(He sent out the big Pokemon.)
Blaine: Magmar, Fire Spin!
Ash: Water Gun!
(The Water Gun cut through the Fire Spin, but the move just reshaped.)
Ash: What the-?
(The Water Gun was able to hit Magmar, causing extensive damage, but Squirtle was burnt to a crisp and fainted.)
Ash: Squrtle!
(Ash returned Squirtle.)
Ash: You deserve a good rest.
(He looked up to the field to see Alexander on the field, all fours on the ground, cheeks sparking like mad.)
Alexander: I'm fighting for my mom…
Ash: Boy, he's pumped!
(Pikachu just stood there.)
Pikachu: *thoughts* Oh man, that Magmar is powerful! I'm not sure if he can take him!
Ash: You sure you want-?
Alexander: YES!
(Everyone jumped at his sudden shouting.)
Blaine: I like your Pikachu's enthusiasm. Magmar, flamethrower!
Ash: Alexander, Thunderbolt!
(The move went right for each other and were dead even, causing a massive explosion.)
Ash: Alexander!
Blaine: Magmar, Fire Spin!
(The move cut through the smoke, slamming into Alexander. He was sent flying into a rock, smashing it to bits, but somehow managed to feet to his feet.)
Blaine: Your other Pikachu is strong. Magmar-
Ash: THUNDERBOLT!
(Alexander sent out a large thunderbolt at Magmar, who sure enough, got a powerful jolt. The big Pokemon fell to a knee, but staggered up.)
Ash: Now use Volt Tackle!
(Alexander slammed into Magmar with the electrical aura surrounding him. The big Pokemon fell to its back, but staggered up again. Alexander landed and squealed loudly.)
Ash: What's wrong Alexander?
Pikachu: *thoughts* No…
Blaine: You obviously forgot that any physical attack hitting Magmar will burn the opponent's Pokemon.
Ash: *thoughts* This isn't looking good…
Blaine: Magmar, Fire Spin again!
Ash: Dodge it!
(Alexander somersaulted to the side, avoiding the move, but the burn persisted.)
Alexander: ARRRRGH!
Blaine: Flamethrower!
(Magmar burst out the flames from its mouth and gave Alexander no time to react. The move caused Alexander to fly into a wall and KO him.)
Ash: I… lost.
Blaine: That was a valiant battle Ash, I must hand it to you, but I've been training my Magmar a lot lately. Just train a little harder and I'm sure the next battle will be your key.
(Ash gave a blank stare at Alexander and looked towards Blaine, who was now next to him and offered him a handshake. Ash happily shook hands.)
Ash: Next time for sure!
(Ash returned Alexander to his Pokeball and Blaine walked outside. Pikachu looked frustrated.)
Ash: What's the matter buddy?
Pikachu: If only… I wasn't hurt!
(He punches a rock, shattering it.)
Ash: Pikachu, it's okay! We'll beat him when you're feeling better.
(Pikachu said nothing.)
Ash: I know you wanted to help, but I'll make sure you do next time.
Pikachu: … Alright…
(The gang got a boat back to Cinnabar Island and was able to get a hotel for the night. The same night, Pikachu had now gotten over the loss and was staring out to the ocean from a second floor balcony.)
Buneary: Hey Pikachu.
Pikachu: Hey honey…
Buneary: Have you seen Alexander?
Pikachu: No, I haven't.
(They looked around their room and only found Destiny and Laura.)
Pikachu: Where'd he go?!
Buneary: Oooooh, I hope he's okay…
Pikachu: Let's get Ash!
(The two opened the door and ran out, only to run into Ash's leg.)
Ash: Oh, hey Pikachu. I was just going to check up on you.
Pikachu: No time! Alexander's missing!
Ash: WHAT?!
(Ash went to get the others. When he told them what happened, they called out all their Pokemon and told them to search everywhere around the hotel. Some of the Pokemon went outside the hotel to look. One of them being Glaceon. She looked around the side of the hotel, when she felt some water hit her head. She looked up and saw Alexander in a tree, crying.)
Glaceon: Alexander!
(Alexander saw Glaceon and jumped out of the tree, trying to run away, but only got blasted by an Ice Beam.)
Glaceon: Alexander, what are you doing out here by yourself?
Alexander: I lost… the match.
Glaceon: What match?
Alexander: Ash's gym battle…
Glaceon: I'm sure you tried your best.
Alexander: …
(Glaceon walked up to Alexander and nuzzled the top of his head, causing him to blush.)
Glaceon: If you gave it your all, there's nothing more you can do.
Alexander: *sniff* I guess you're right.
Pikachu: Alexander!
(They both jumped and blushed a little as Pikachu ran up and gave Alexander a hug.)
Pikachu: I'm so glad you're safe. Please don't hide like that again!
Alexander: Alright Dad, I won't.
Pikachu: Good, now let's get you inside.
(And with that, everyone went inside the hotel and back to their rooms for the night after learning Alexander was safe. In the family's room, Pikachu and Buneary gave Alexander a strict talking to, and told him if he ever did it again, he'd be punished. After that, they all joined the world in la-la land.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down