Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 13-15

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 13-15 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 13-15

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 am

Chp 13- IT'S back...

Warning! : VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
(Pikachu starts to wake up a little late, about 11 AM. He finds her vest is over him.)
Pikachu: She must have woken up early.
(He gets up and walks inside and sees Ash watching TV.)
Pikachu: Hey Ash!
Ash: Hey Pikachu.
(His throat sounds really dry.)
Pikachu: You need some water?
(Ash pulls out a random cup.)
Pikachu: Ok then…
(He climbs up to him and sees the final battle of the Sinnoh League, Austin vs Justin.)
Pikachu: I didn't know Justin was in it.
Ash: Neither did I.
(He drinks some water and they watch the battle.)
Pikachu: Oh man, Austin's got this!
Ash: I don't know, you sure?
Pikachu: C'mon! Justin's down to his last Pokemon, Austin has still two.
Announcer: And Spark Plug has finally taken down Austin's Vulpix.
Pikachu: Okay, make that one vs one.
(Brock serves them their bowls.)
Brock: Here you go guys.
Ash: Thanks Brock!
(They both eat very eagerly, almost eating their entire bowls in 5 minutes.)
Pikachu: So, how are you feeling?
Ash: You know what? I feel great! My shoulder feels somewhat better and I my headache went away.
(He sneezes.)
Ash: On second thought, maybe not.
(Pikachu chuckles to himself and watches Justin and Austin.)
Announcer: Now it's just down to Austin's Typhlosion and Justin's Pikachu, who is nicknamed Spark Plug! Spark Plug has some serious damage though!
Justin: Alright Spark Plug, use Volt Tackle!
(The yellow aura wraps around Spark Plug who charges Typhlosion.)
Austin: Use Thunderpunch!
(The fist and head collide, creating a big explosion. The smoke clears, showing both Pokemon on their feet. Suddenly, Spark Plug gets a look in his eyes and collapses.)
Ref: Spark Plug is unable to battle! Austin is the new Sinnoh League champion!
Announcer: In a sweeping defeat, Austin has beat out Justin for the Sinnoh League trophy! What a great battle!
(They show the awards ceremony and Austin's presenting of his big trophy.)
Austin: I just wanted to thank everyone out there who made this possible and to Ash, I don't know if you're watching, but if you are, I want to thank you too!
(He blushes a little bit and sighs. Buneary walks in.)
Buneary: Why hello my love bird.
(She climbs up.)
Pikachu: Hello to you too.
(He kisses her and Ash snickers. Pikachu gives him a look.)
Pikachu: Something funny?
Ash: Uhhh… no?
(Pikachu glares at him and turns away, his arm over Buneary. Brock walks in.)
Brock: Hey, you ready for a gym match today?
(Pikachu was a little surprised.)
Ash: Absolutely!
Brock: Alright, how about now?
Ash: Sounds good to me!
(He tries to change.)
Ash: Uh oh.
Pikachu: What's wrong?
Ash: I can't change back.
Pikachu: That is a problem…
Ash: Eh, no matter.
(They all walk to the gym, Ash pulling his bag.)
Brock: All right, how does three Pokemon sound?
Ash: I'm okay with it!
Brock: All right, let's go Croagunk!
Ash: Infernape, I choose you!
Brock: Croagunk, use Brick Break!
Ash: Infernape, use Mach Punch!
(The two fists collide causing an explosion. The smoke clears, both Pokemon relatively unharmed.)
Ash: Now use Dig!
(The fire-type digs the ground open.)
Brock: Poison Jab the ground!
(As Infernape breaks through, he is greeted by a Poison Jab sending him flying. He stumbles to his feet.)
Ash: Alright, use FlameThrower!
Brock: Poison Sting, let's go!
(The flames and poison collide, creating another explosion.)
Ash: Use Close Combat!
(Infernape charges Croagunk and gets a direct hit.)
Ash: All right, let's finish it! Use Flame Wheel!
(Infernape engulfs itself in flames and spins directly towards Croagunk.)
Brock: Use Poison Jab!
(The two collide again, creating a third explosion. The dust settles, showing a tired Infernape and a KO'd Croagunk.)
Brock: Looks like Croagunk's done. Alright, let's go!
(He throws out Jared. Even Ash is shocked by it.)
Pikachu: Ash, I can do this.
(He gives Ash a very determined look.)
Ash: Alright, Infernape return!
(Pikachu runs out.)
Brock: This out to be interesting. Use Iron Tail!
Ash: You know what to do, spinning Iron Tail!
(Pikachu spins around and connects with Jared's tail, spinning him around and around and throws him to the wall. Jared seems stunned by it and stumbles to his feet. He has a very low, red glow in his eyes. Pikachu looks at him suspiciously.)
Ash: Use Thunderbolt!
(The lightning hits Jared as though it made him dizzy.)
Ash: Finish it, use Quick Attack!
(Pikachu charges Jared, but he dodges it.)
Ash: Oh man, he's quick. Volt Tackle!
(This time, the move connects with Jared sending him across the field. But surprisingly, he gets up.)
Pikachu: He's not giving up, is he insane?!
(A crash comes through the wall.)
Ash: OH MY F****** GOD! I'M REALLY SICK OF THESE CRASHING THROUGH THE WALLS DURING A GYM BATTLE!!!
TR: Hahahahaha!
(A huge robot with four arms appears.)
Jessie: Listen, is that a twerp calling out to implore?
James: I think we should catch who we came for!
Jessie: Pikachu!
James: It's true!
Meowth: Time to score!
Jessie: We've had such a rough day,
James: But, now it's time to play.
Jessie: We've paid all our dues by blasting off early,
James: But we're back here again and feeling quite surly!
Jessie: With Jessie!
James: And James, too!
Meowth: Meowth, Ya-Hoo!
Jessie: Putting the do-gooders in their place!
James: We're Team Rocket...!
All: In your face!
Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!
Mime Jr.: Mime, mime, mime!
Ash: Can't you leave me alone for one gym match?!
Jessie: No, and we're here for the 3 for the price of one special!
(The arms extend out grabbing the three Pikachu's and Buneary.)
James: Without your precious Pokemon to help, you're ours for the picking!
Brock: Oh no you don't! Steelix, tackle the robot!
(Steelix forms out and puts a huge hole in the middle of the rocket.)
Jessie: Why does this always happen?
(The robot explodes.)
James: Talk to the writer!!!
TR: Looks like we're blasting off again! *ding*
(The other Pokemon are also blasted away. Ash and Buneary one way, Pikachu and Jared the other. Pikachu and Jared land in a lake. Pikachu stumbles onto the land.)
Pikachu: Oh man, what a fall.
(He starts to stagger through the forest when he gets tackled by Jared. Jared lands on top of him and starts to punch Pikachu in the face.)
Pikachu: What OW! Is wrong Aw! With you?!
Jared: I always get my revenge…
Pikachu: What are OOOW! You a prophet?
Jared: I'm not a prophet, I'm a beast.
(His eyes were glowing red.)
Pikachu: No…
(He is repeatedly punched and kicked, unable to move. Blood draws onto his face and torso.)
Jared: I never get rejected.
(He stands up and sees the snickering Pikachu.)
Pikachu: You little…
Jared: You must be silenced.
(He kicks Pikachu in the face, tossing him onto his side, causing him to pass out.)
Voice: You have served your purpose.
(The red smoke emerges from Jared.)
Jared: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(He falls clean on the floor, landing in Pikachu's blood. His brother's blood.)

Chp 14-

(Ash and Buneary also landed in another nearby lake. Buneary stumbled out of the lake and let her eyes get clearer.)
Buneary: Whoa! Note to self: Don't destroy Team Rocket's robot with someone still in it.
(Buneary notices feet sticking out of the ground, kicking wildly. Buneary walks over to it.)
Buneary: Hey, you okay?
???: MMmmmph…mhmmmm!!!
(Buneary takes its feet and pulls it out, revealing Ash.)
Ash: Bleh! Sand in my mouth!
(He spits out the sand in the lake.)
Ash: Thanks Buneary, let's find the others.
(They venture through the forest slowly, making sure not to get any Pokemon angry. They walked for about an hour through the rough terrain filled with bushes they had to climb through. It took a lot of their energy, but they finally made it back to Brock's house.)
Ash: I guess he went to look for us.
Buneary: Yea, let's find the other two then.
(They walked off into the direction Pikachu and Jared blasted off in.)
(Meanwhile, Pikachu was starting to come to again. His vision was very blurry and he was struggling to stay conscious again. He couldn't move anything. Even though Jared was unconscious on top of him, he could move his arms or feet. He couldn't even turn his head. He had formed a pool of blood near his head. If he didn't die from bleeding out, he'd probably die from being crushed to death. He was starting to go under again when he heard Jared.)
Jared: Oh man, what have I done?
(He had came to and was now upset about what he had done.)
Jared: Sure I was angry, but to do something like this? What's wrong with me?
(He started to wipe the blood off of Pikachu's face and picked him up and put him on his shoulder.)
Jared: Now I have to find where we came from.
(Pikachu used the last off his strength and pointed in a direction. Jared had no idea he was awake, but then he passed out on his shoulder.)
Jared: Damn it.
(He struggled through the forest, carrying the helpless Pikachu on his shoulder, looking for any help. Jared heard someone calling out for them.)
Ash: Pikachu!
Buneary: Pikachu!
Jared: Guys!
(Ash and Buneary raced over to find Jared carrying an unconscious Pikachu.)
Ash: Oh maan, what happened to him?!
Jared: Personally, I don't know. It was like this spirit came into my head and controlled me.
(Buneary was now furious. She Dizzy Punched Jared, who dropped Pikachu.)
Jared: HAHAHAHA! Burgers with pizza!
(He fell onto the floor dizzy.)
Ash: Was that really necessary?
(Buneary couldn't answer. She was starting to sob.)
Ash: He's not dead! We need to get to the Pokemon Center, otherwise he will be!
(Buneary shook it off and started hopping into town. Ash picked up Jared and followed her into town. Brock saw them pass.)
Brock: Hey guys, wait up!
(They all ran into the Pokemon Center, in which, Joy took Pikachu and Brock got Poison-Jabbed again, *sigh*. Ash put Jared on a chair when he started to come back.)
Jared: Oh man, what happened? Where am I and where's Pika?
(Ash pointed to the E.R.)
Jared: I-I-I can't believe I did this… this is all my fault.
Buneary: Dang right it is!
(She slapped him.)
Jared: Ow!
Ash: Why are you so worried about Pikachu? I thought you hated him.
Jared: *sigh* I guess I can't hide it any longer. Guys, Pika is-
Brock: Hey guys, how's Pikachu?
(Everyone turns to him.)
Ash: We don't know yet, now you were saying Jared?
Jared: Pika is my-
(Joy walks in.)
Joy: Your Pikachu has sustained serious injuries, but he'll recover.
Jared: *FUCK, go away already!*
(Buneary takes a huge sigh of relief. Ash wipes sweat off of his face and Brock gets Poison Jabbed AGAIN.)
Jared: Alright, let me finish what I'm saying. I'm Pikachu's…
Ash: Pikachu's???
Jared: I'm Pikachu's brother!
Ash and Buneary: WHAT?!
Ash: Are you serious? But I thought you hated him!
Jared: I hated him because I was jealous of good he was. He's got really good battle skills, good friends, and a good family. But I wouldn't have taken it as far as beating him! I don't know what happened to me! I swear, I never meant to hurt him so much.
(He had a very serious, but upset look on his face. Buneary just turned away and Ash just stared at him.)
Ash: You telling the truth?
Jared: I swear my life to it!
(Ash lightens up, but still has a concern for Pikachu.)
Ash: I hope he'll be okay.
(At the sound of this, Buneary starts to sob. Ash hugs her and lets her cry on his shoulder. This makes Jared feel awful and he turns away. Ash tries to comfort Buneary.)
Ash: Shhhhhh… he's going to be okay. He's going to come out of there. I promise.
(Buneary continues her crying. Jared just walks outside, feeling too ashamed to listen.)
Jared: What…what have I done?

Chp 15- Recovery, Returns, and Changes

(Buneary had completely broken down inside of the Pokemon Center. She was uncontrollably crying. Brock and gone into his house to get Alexander and Laura, who were told to stay in the house. Jared had walked outside, feeling worse than ever.)
Jared: I can't believe I did something so…so…so bad to my own brother! What kind of Pokemon am I?
(He sat down by a tree and started staring into the sky. He thought about the good days he had with Pikachu. He was only a few weeks older than him, but he still looked up to him. He thought about their Pichu days when they had fun. And then their school came around, and that's when everything changed. He started to compete with him and could hardly live in the same house with him. Although he had beat Pikachu the first time, Pikachu kept training harder and harder and pushed himself to the limit and beat Jared the very next time they fought. He let out a huge sigh and whipped a tear from his eye. He turned onto his stomach and couldn't help himself. He started to cry like he's never cried before. Tears streamed from his eyes like a very fast river flowing downstream. His tears turned to sobs and he couldn't control himself.)
Jared: Why am I such a jerk? How could I do anything like that?!
(After another ten minutes, he felt patting on his back.)
Buneary: I know you didn't mean it.
(Jared started to slow down his crying and turned to her.)
Jared: Wh-what?
Buneary: I know you didn't mean to beat him up so bad.
Jared: Please, just leave me alone! I'm a horrible person…
Buneary: No, whatever was controlling you is horrible.
(Jared started to calm down more.)
Jared: I-I guess. But how is he?
Buneary: I don't know, how about you ask him yourself?
Jared: ???
(He turned towards the Center to find Ash[achu] holding Pikachu around the shoulder. He has a bruise or two on his face and a few cuts on his torso. He stares at Jared and Jared stares back. They take off towards each other and give each other a long hug. Jared nearly breaks down in Pikachu's arms.)
Jared: I-I-I'm so sorry Pika!
(Pikachu strokes the back of his head.)
Pikachu: Shhh… it's okay. I know you meant none of what you did.
(He has a tear come to his own eye. He pulls him away for a moment.)
Pikachu: Just promise you won't do it again.
(He whacks him in the back of the head. Jared only smiles and gives him another long hug. Something they hadn't done in a long time.)
Ash: Say, where's Brock?
Buneary: He went to get Alexander and Laura.
(Ironically, Brock comes back with the children.)
Alexander+Laura: DADDY!
(Pikachu lets go of Jared and his two kids jump into his arms. He lets out a groan of pain, but accepts the hug.)
Alexander: Brock told us what happened to you.
Pikachu: Well, I'm okay now and I'm always going to be here for you.
(He gives them both a long hug and kisses the top of Laura's head. Buneary joins the hug and they all smile. Jared steps back with Ash.)
Jared: So what did the nurse say?
Ash: She said he made an unusually fast recovery and that he could be released today.
Jared: Wow, some miracle there.
Ash: Yea, I know. I don't understand it. Maybe that spirit had some good doing on you guys?
Jared: *sigh* Maybe…
(He watches the family hugging and smiling. He sighed and felt very tired and yawned. Brock had gone back to the house and Jared and Ash were just about to do the same. Alexander and Laura ran behind them, while Pikachu and Buneary lazily strolled through the city holding hands. They sat in front of Brock's front door, watching the sunset together . Before he knew it, Buneary fell asleep on Pikachu's shoulder. Pikachu carried her to a corner, put her down, and fell asleep next to her.)
???: Now I've got you.
(The next morning Pikachu opened his eyes. But he wasn't at Brock's house. He was in a cytogenetic tube. He felt WAY bigger than he should. He looked at his arms and found they were very long, but still furry. He was much taller and fully clothed, wearing a red T-shirt and some black jeans. The tube must've failed because now he was wide awake and could easily see through the glass. He saw Ash strapped to a chair. An angry looking man walked into view, Giovanni.)
Giovanni: Your friends here have caused me enough trouble and now they're my experiments. As for you, I just need to dispose you.
(He pulls out a shining Gold Desert Eagle.)
Giovanni: Last words?
(Ash is trembling in his seat.)
Giovanni: Well, good bye.
(He cocks the gun and points it at Ash.)
Pikachu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ASH!!!!!!!!!
(Suddenly, the room goes white and loud BANG is heard. A flash bang was thrown into the room, making Pikachu cringe and almost cry from the brightness. All he heard was automatic gunfire going off. After one minute, the flash cleared and Pikachu saw the SWAT team swooped in for the save again. Pikachu took a huge sigh of relief. Ash was taken out of the chair.)
Ash: How did you know where to find me?
(They all almost fainted from hearing a talking Pikachu.)
SWAT1: Mr. Giovanni had a tracking device implanted in his foot. We tracked him to here.
(Ash was sweating uncontrollably.)
Ash: My friends!
(Ash leapt out of the man's arms and Iron Tailed the glass. Inside, was Pikachu back to his old self.)
Pikachu: How am I back to normal?
(Ash didn't hear him and Iron Tailed the other tube to find a sleeping half-Buneary. This caused 5 of the 7 SWAT members to faint. One accidently caused a misfire on his MP5 and almost hit Ash. Pikachu just stared at his wife. He couldn't shake how cute she was, but was confused why she was like that.)
Pikachu: What the hell did he do to us?
(Out of nowhere, she transformed and turned into a regular Buneary. She started to come to and found Pikachu gawking at her.)
Buneary: What?
(Pikachu fell of the tube and fainted. Later that day, they were taken back to Brock's house. They were still all shaken up and were greeted by Brock with a spectacular lunch. But Pikachu couldn't get the half-Buneary thought out of his head. He excused himself and went outside really quickly. He thought about being half-Pikachu again and found he was. He changed back and finished lunch with not only a full stomach, but a full mind. How was Giovanni able to do this? And how could he change between the two? And why was he feeling even stronger feelings for Buneary? He couldn't rattle it out of his mind so he decided to take a nap.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down