Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 31-33

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 31-33 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 31-33

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Chp 31- Secrets and Surprises

(Ash and friends were getting to the end of the route now and were quite tired.)
Misty: When are we going to get to Celadon City? I'm exhausted!
Ash: Forget that, when are we going to get something to eat?
Misty: Is that all you can think about is food?!
Brock: Just like old times…
(Pikachu was taking a rest on Ash's head, still exhausted from the previous day's events. As they continue down the road, they all see a big city up ahead.)
Ash: YES! FOOD!
(He runs ahead, throwing Pikachu off of his head.)
Buneary: You okay?
(Before she can reach him though, Pikachu gets up.)
Pikachu: FOOD!
(Buneary stops and blinks twice in amazement.)
Buneary: Boys…
Misty: Go figure! Hey, where's Alexander?
(They look ahead to see him running ahead. Buneary just facepalms and the others also run to catch up. Ash runs towards a diner in the heart of the city, but waits for the others to catch up. After five minutes, they finally find them, exhausted.)
Buneary: Okay, next time*pant pant*, please wait for us!
Misty: You can say that again!
Ash: Sorry, sorry!
(They enter the diner and get a table in the back corner. Pikachu, Buneary, and the kids climb onto the table while Ash, Brock, and Misty take a regular seat. The Pokemon get regular Pokefood while the others got the famous steaks of the town.)
Brock: Wow, the steaks here are fantastic! I wonder how they do it!
Ash: Yea! These are awesome!
(Ash practically eats the plate and chokes on the steak halfway eating.)
Pikachu: I know I was hungry, but at least I'll chew it before swallowing.
Buneary: You know we're talking about Ash here, right?
Ash: Hey!
Pikachu: True…
(They finish up and head over to the gym.)
Brock: It's great to see the gym has been rebuilt!
Misty: Yea, it was too bad that it did burn down before…
(Ash remembers the fire back on his first try, making him get a chill down his spine.)
Ash: Well, we should go in.
(They walk in to find the gym like it had never burnt down.)
Misty: Wow, they did a great job rebuilding.
(The new building had to giant rooms. A greenhouse on the left with many grass Pokemon and a grassy field, probably the place where gym matches were held. Erika was tending to the greenhouse plants and her Gloom.)
Ash: Hi Erika!
(She turns her Ash and processes him through her head.)
Erika: Uh….ASH! Great to see you again! Still hate perfume?
Ash: Hehe… not as much as I used to…
Erika: Well, good. With you being here, I'm guessing you're back in the Pokemon League.
Ash: Yep.
Erika: Meaning you want to battle me? Well, I accept your challenge!
(They made their way onto the grassy, open field.)
Erika: This will be a 2-on-2 match!
Ash: 2-on-2? Didn't you have a third Pokemon?
Erika: Yes, but my Tangela is at the Pokemon Center.
Ash: Alright then… let's see. Hey Buneary, give it a shot?
Buneary: Me? I'm not ready for a gym battle! I-I-
(Pikachu whirls her towards her and kisses her.)
Pikachu: You can do it baby. I believe in you.
(She giggles a little.)
Buneary: Alright, I'll do my best.
(She makes her way onto the field.)
Erika: That's so sweet, but now, Weepinbell, let's go!
(Out forms a Weepinbell.)
Erika: Weepinbell, use Razor Leaf!
Ash: Buneary, dodge using Bounce!
(Buneary bounces high into the air.)
Erika: Razor Leaf again!
(The sharp leaves head towards Buneary and easily connect, causing her to slam onto her back and bounce onto her stomach.)
Pikachu: You okay sweetie?
Buneary: *grunt* Yea…
(She pulls a leaf out of her shoulder and throws it at the ground.)
Ash: Buneary, try Dizzy Punch!
Erika: Another Razor Leaf!
(Weepinbell tries another Razor Leaf, but Buneary is too quick and smashes the plant, but doesn't get confused.)
Erika: (smirking) Good, now use Solar Beam!
Ash: Use your own!
Erika: What?!
(Both Pokemon charge up the attack using the Sun's rays and fire at each other. The cross of beams creates a massive explosion.)
Pikachu: Buneary!
Ash: C'mon….
(The smoke clears revealing a KO'd Buneary and an injured Weepinbell.)
Pikachu: No…
(Ash walks onto the field and carries Buneary back to Pikachu. She starts to come to again.)
Pikachu: Hey… you did great.
Ash: Alright, looks like I'll go for it.
Pikachu: Good luck!
(Ash changes into Pikachu form, causing Erika to faint.)
Ash: Right in the middle of the match?!
(As he made his way towards her, she woke up again.)
Erika: Ugh, what happened?
(She sees Ashachu.)
Erika: Oh right, Weepinbell, Razor Leaf!
(The plant tries to hit Ash, but he is way too fast and nails him with a one hit KO Iron Tail.)
Erika: Nice job Ash. I'm really shocked you could do that.
(She just stares at him for a moment.)
Ash: Are we battling or what?
Erika: Oh, right! Gloom, let's go!
(She sends out Gloom.)
Erika: Gloom, use Stun Spore!
(Ash starts a Volt Tackle and whirs right by the spores and slams into Gloom.)
Erika: Try Razor Leaf!
(As Ash recovers just to get hit by the razor sharp leaves. It tosses him to the ground, back first. He writhes in pain for a moment, but stumbles to his four paws. He then Thunderbolts Gloom, hurting it quite a bit, but not enough to take it down. He quick attacks Gloom, but it still doesn't take it down.)
Erika: Gloom, use Solar Beam!
(Ash sees the attack charging. He tries to move but he can't.)
Ash: *What the?! I'm paralyzed!*
(Gloom fires the beam at Ash. The beam slams into Ash, sending him flying into the wall.)
Misty: ASH!
Brock: ASH!
(The smoke clears, showing Ash struggling to stand on his feet.)
Erika: WHAT?! That didn't finish him? Wow, you're tough Ash. Gloom, Razor Leaf!
(Ash just barely manages to move away.)
Ash: I'm not losing this badge now! THUNDERBOLT!
(Ash fries Gloom with the electric attack and KO's it.)
Erika: Wow….great job Ash, you won.
Ash: Thank goodness.
(He hits the floor, exhausted. Meanwhile, Buneary is running down the hall, crying. Pikachu is chasing after her.)
Pikachu: Buneary, please wait!
(Buneary runs into the greenhouse and runs into a corner, behind some bushes and sits down. Pikachu follows her and sits with her.)
Pikachu: Buneary, what's wrong?
Buneary: My power is what's wrong. I can't even win against a Weepinbell!
Pikachu: Now, now Buneary. Let me tell you something. When me and Ash first got into the Pokemon League, we fought this person who also used Grass Pokemon. She sent out a Bellsprout and I was sent out and I GOT WHIPPED! I lost to the pre-evolution of Weepinbell! You shouldn't cry over losing to a Weepinbell if I got beat by a Bellsprout! Please, stop crying.
(She starts to slow down a little from the sobbing.)
Buneary: Is that really true?
Pikachu: Let me die if it isn't.
(She smiles a little and hugs him.)
Buneary: Thanks.
(They rest on each other's heads and look into each other's eyes and share a kiss.)
Ash: Guys?
Pikachu+Buneary: AHHHHHHHH!!!
Ash: AHHHHHHHHH!!!
Pikachu: Must you always find us at the wrong time?
Ash: Sorry, but look! I got the Rainbow Badge!
Pikachu: Nice job Ash! You too sweetie.
(They walk out of the gym and walk into the Pokemon Center, but it was oddly dark.)
Buneary: Is anyone here?
Pikachu: I don't know…
(Suddenly, they hear a saxophone start to play Happy Birthday. Buneary turns to Pikachu.)
Buneary: You didn't!
Pikachu: I did! I wouldn't forget your birthday!
(The lights turn on showing Brock, Misty, Alexander, Laura, Destiny, and Justin.)
All: Happy birthday!
Buneary: YOU DID!
(She gives Pikachu a big hug.)
Justin: I think she likes it.
Ash: Thanks for coming down on such short notice.
Justin: For you guys? Anything… I love to play my saxophone anyway.
(He starts to play a strange tune, very quick and majestic (Halo).)
Brock: You're really good!
Justin: Thanks! Takes a lot of practice to play!
(He kneels by Buneary.)
Justin: How are you today?
Buneary: I'm great!
Justin: Good to hear.
Ash: Wait, you can understand her?!
(Justin realizes he blew it and takes a seat on the bench.)
Ash: How can you understand them?
(He takes a long sigh)
[Flashback]
(Justin: Only about a day after you guys left, I was attacked and forced into a machine there. I don't know how I got there or how they did it, but they did…)
Justin: Hey, let me go!
(He is being dragged down a hallway.)
Grunt1: Keep quiet!
(He continues to struggle and is brought into a room and thrown into a machine. He tries to run out, but gets hit by something and falls onto the hard machine's metal floor.)
(Justin: I woke up several hours later and found myself attached to a table. I wasn't my normal self though. I was some sort of half-Raichu. I was……..
(He starts to break into a nervous sweat.)
(Justin: Force to…mate with some other half-Raichu girl. I won't lie, she was cute, but it was odd…)
[Flashback ends]
Justin: I did escape and I'm sure they're still looking for me, which is why I carry something with me to protect me.
Misty: What would that be?
Justin: I'd rather not say…
(He then yawns.)
Justin: Boy am I tired!
Brock: We should all get some sleep.
Everyone else: Agreed.
(They all setup to sleep the night, but not before giving Buneary a birthday cupcake. As they fall asleep, the couple thinks about their night and falls asleep.)
???: If I can't break you physically, I'll break you mentally!

Chp 32- Return of the Spirit

(Pikachu was in a deep dream at around 3 AM. He saw his family in a field, having a picnic when suddenly, everything goes black.)
Pikachu: Huh? What's going on?
(Arceus appears. This makes Pikachu confused.)
Pikachu: A-Arceus? What are you doing here?
Arceus: I'm here to warn you Chosen One that your family is in danger!
Pikachu: CHOSEN ONE?! MY FAMILY'S IN DANGER?!
Arceus: The spirit is coming for your family. I don't know when it will hit or where it is. The only thing I can do is help you.
Pikachu: How can you help me?
Arceus: Recall when the orbs hit you?
Pikachu: Yes, why?
Arceus: Now stick out your paw and close your eyes.
(Pikachu is a little confused, but obeys the gigantic Pokemon.)
Arceus: Now envision the orb in your hand, flowing with energy.
(Pikachu concentrates very hard about this thought.)
Arceus: Now open your eyes.
(Pikachu opens his eyes, revealing a huge ball of energy in front of him.)
Arceus: Using this energy, you'll be able to destroy the spirit and save the world in the process.
Pikachu: Save the world?!
Arceus: The prophecy fortells that one day, an evil spirit will arise from the shadows and take over a very weak and docile Pokemon. By doing this, the Pokemon will become extremely powerful. This spirit loves to torture, not to kill. The only way to stop it is with that ball of energy, but the spirit has to have control of something and you have to force it into the body it controls.
Pikachu: Like when a stone fuses into a Pokemon to make it evolve.
Arceus: I would say that's accurate.
(Pikachu was still worried. A weak, DOCILE Pokemon? That's pretty much his whole family except him and Alexander.)
Arceus: If you succeed, you are in the world's debt.
(Pikachu felt nervous. He wasn't sure if he could do it. He then saw Arceus fade away and returned to reality. He sat up on the bench and rubbed his head. He looked around and it struck him.)
Pikachu: THEY'VE GOT BUNEARY!!!!!!
(Everyone awoke with a giant jolt.)
Ash: Where's the fire?!
Pikachu: ASH! BUNEARY'S GONE!
Everyone else: WHAT?!
Misty: Where could she have gone off to?
Pikachu: I think… the spirit took her.
Ash: I'm so sorry Pikachu, but we'll find her.
(By now, the kids have awoken. The girls sob while Alexander just stands in awe.)
Justin: I'll ask local police for any assistance.
Brock: I'll come with you!
(Just as Brock starts for the door with Justin, Misty pulls him back by the ear.)
Misty: Oh no you don't! We don't need you going lovey-dovey on the Jenny here!
Ash: But we've got to find Buneary quick! Who knows what this spirit will do?
Everyone else: Right!
(Ash, Misty, Brock, and the rest of the "Chu" family ran out of the Center and into the nearby forest. Just as they enter though, Justin runs back.)
Justin: Okay, the police have been alerted.
Misty: Whoa! That was fast!
Justin: Well, I just used my half form to use Quick Attack.
Misty: Oh…
(They run through the forest, searching for Buneary. Ash notices Justin suspiciously holding his right hip warily, but doesn't think much of it. He then remembers to change into his Pikachu form for better listening. Pikachu and the rest of the family seem quite upset, but listen intently. As they continue their run through the forest, they notice trees lying on the ground.)
Justin: These trees were just torn down.
Misty: Well by who? There isn't anyone around here! Besides, how can you tell?
Justin: Well, the leaves are still green, telling me these were just recently torn down. Besides, they weren't cut down, they were torn down. And if no one is around, that means one thing…
Ash: Buneary…
Justin: Bingo.
(This made Pikachu more upset. If she had that much power now, how could they stop her? They continued their search when they hit a small town. They split up and meet back in a parking lot on the other side of the town and in their sights was a controlled Buneary.)
Voice: Now, show me your true power. Tip the truck over
Ash: BUNEARY!
(Buneary turns around and hops to the other side of the parking lot. The group starts for her when…)
???: There he is! Get him!
Justin: What?!
(They turn around to see five former Rocket members, three armed with assault rifles.)
TR1: Stop and we won't shoot!
(Justin then pulls out what he was concealing, an M9. The Rockets see the move and open fire. The entire group dives behind a truck.)
Ash: I thought Team Rocket was done for!
Justin: Guess not…
(Justin returns fire, striking one of them in the head.)
Ash: Whoa! Nice shot.
Justin: Thanks, but you guys need to get out of here! It's too dangerous!
Pikachu: NO! Not without Buneary!
(Buneary is just standing behind a car, unphased by the gunshots. There is a small click then heard.)
Justin: Uh oh…
Ash: What's wrong?
Justin: I'm out of ammo!
(He throws his bag on the ground and pulls out an MP5.)
Brock: You carry an assault rifle in your bag?!
Justin: No, this is a sub machine gun. THIS is an assault rifle!
(He pulls out an ACR.)
Justin: Can never be too safe! Snuck 'em out of the base while escaping!
(He pops around the front of the truck and strikes the second armed one is the chest, killing him. The third one then pops Justin in the foot.)
Justin: GAH!
(He hides again and cries out for a moment.)
Justin: DAMN, that hurts!
(He shoots the last one in the head again.)
Ash: Wow, you're good.
Justin: Well, you play airsoft sometimes, you get used to it.
(The last two aren't armed, but have equipment with them. Pikachu jumps from behind the truck and Hyper Beams one of them, blasting him off. Just then, red smoke emerges from Buneary and flies through and out of everyone, except for Pikachu. He turns around and glares and her.)
Pikachu: Why are you doing this?!
Voice: To fulfill the prophecy! The world shall end soon!
(Pikachu seemed angered and charges her with a Volt Tackle. She seems like a blur and dodges it.)
Voice: You honestly think you can beat me?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Pikachu gets even angrier and tries to Thunderbolt her, but still no use. Lastly, he tries a Hyper Beam, making it a direct hit. He's confident that he got her. But as the smoke clears, he sees her, battered and bruised, but still on two feet.)
Pikachu: *How is that possible?!*
Voice: Heheheheheheheheheh! Let's see you try and beat me DEAD!
Pikachu: Huh?!
(He hears someone coming and he turns around to see a soldier picks him up by the throat with a rubber glove, choking him. Pikachu tries to speak, but his airway is blocked off and is starting to turn blue. The soldier pulls a perfectly polished knife out. It was perfectly crafted to cut like a hot knife through butter. He takes a stab through Pikachu's tail, letting him suck in air and cry out in pain. He pulls it out of his tail and watches the blood drip down his tail. He then cuts both of Pikachu's ears. He slices them halfway through, causing Pikachu to start crying. He wipes his tears away and looks at his controlled wife.)
Pikachu: I'm.........sorry.....
Voice: Torture…is my passion. I strive for torture.
(He takes his final blow and stabs Pikachu's left shoulder, through and through. He drops Pikachu, still somehow conscious.)
Arceus: I won't let you die...
(The soldier then walks to the controlled Buneary and stabs her in the same spot as Pikachu, but doesn't even flinch. She just laughs. Then he walks to the kids.)
Pikachu: *NO!*
(He mustered as much strength as he could and attempted a Volt Tackle, but the electricity wouldn't come to him. He slammed into the soldier sending him flying and causing the red smoke to fly out of the soldier and Buneary and fly away with the wind. Buneary screamed and collapsed. Pikachu took a look at where he lied before. A pool of blood was in his place. He looked at his unconscious kids, who were unharmed. Then he looked at himself. He was covered almost 100% in red blood. He knew he was about to go out. He hit the hard asphalt next to his kids and rubbed Alexander's head quickly.)
Pikachu: I'm sorry I couldn't be...........a better father...........................a better husband.
(He falls under and blacks out. Buneary also falls out of consciousness. By the time she wakes up again, police and medical units have arrived. She clutches her stab wound and sees the dead soldiers being taken away, Justin being treated to, and the others looking okay…except for Pikachu. She sees him completely covered in blood, hardly moving. There is a Nurse Joy and another officer near him.)
Officer: So, what should we do?
Joy: He's lost too much blood and is barely alive. I don't think we have much of a choice.
(The officer pulls out his pistol and cocks it.)
Officer: Sorry little guy…
Ash: PIKACHU!!!
(But before Ash can reach him, the gun goes off. The sound rings through Buneary's ears and she collapses into tears. The kids also cry, even Alexander. But before they can even cry for a minute, his body begins to glow. Everyone starts to back away.)
Buneary: What-what's going on?
(The body separates into small spheres and reattach, forming the long ears, a lightning tail and finally, the full, bloodied Pikachu, smiling.)
Pikachu: I told you I'm not leaving you.
(She immediately runs towards him and jumps into his arms and cries in joy. She wipes the blood from his mouth and kisses him, but that is short lived. The mist comes back for Buneary and re-controls. Then it hits Pikachu.)
Voice: THE PROPHECY MUST BE FULFILLED!
Pikachu: Not on my watch! IT'S OVER!
(He forms out the ball of energy in his paw and forces it into Buneary's stomach. The ball slowly fuses into her.)
Pikachu: Just….a little…more.
Voice: NOOOOOOOO!!! I…will…be…BACK!
(Everyone hides behind cars and watches intently. The energy fuses, but causes an explosion, tossing both Pokemon opposite ways. Pikachu flies into a car, but gets right back up and staggers over to Buneary. She landed clean on the asphalt and is now bleeding from the mouth. She also is covered in Pikachu's blood. The mist emerges from her ears and vaporizes and Pikachu sits her up.)
Pikachu: Buneary! Please get up!
(She slowly opens her eyes and sees a very happy Pikachu.)
Pikachu: You're…you're okay.
(He kisses her again, not caring for the taste of blood in his mouth. Ash then staggers over, still in a daze in his Pikachu form.)
Ash: C'mon! Let's get you guys checked out!
(They break the kiss and smile at him.)
Pikachu: Okay.
(He pulls her up and limb over to the awaiting ambulance.)

Chp 33- More Secrets and Badge Battle, Part 1

(Pikachu and Buneary were taken into the Pokemon Center for treatment, but were quickly released after showing no serious injuries.)
Joy: I'm just going to pretend I didn't see your Pikachu do…whatever he did.
(She hands over the now cleaned-up Pikachu and Buneary.)
Ash: Thank you very much Nurse Joy.
(They took the Pokemon and walked outside. The kids were overjoyed that their parents were okay and stuck by their side. As they walked out though, Justin walked over.)
Brock: Hey, how are ya?
Justin: Well, the police interrogated me and confiscated the assault rifles, but luckily, my uncle is a cop, so I was permitted to keep the pistol. As for my foot, well, it doesn't hurt too much anymore and I should be able to walk just fine.
Misty: Well, that's good. So, when you plan to go back to Sinnoh?
Justin: Well, I don't know. I was planning to stay in Kanto for a little bit. Say, mind if I joined you guys? Just until you get to the Indigo League Ash?
(Ash turned to the other two who gave a thumbs up.)
Ash: I guess the more, the merrier!
Justin: Awesome! I hope I won't be a burden to you guys.
Brock: Not at all!
(He grinned a little.)
Justin: Well, let me do something first.
(He held up his saxophone case and snapped his fingers, causing it to disappear.)
Ash: WHOA! Where did it go?
Justin: Apparently, I can teleport other objects…
Misty: That's so cool! Can you teleport other people?
Justin: No, sorry. Probably so we couldn't escape the facility.
Misty: Oh, that's a disappointment.
(He shrugged and they were off. Justin had a bit of a limp, but carried on anyways. He had let Spark Plug out, letting him rest on his shoulders.)
Justin: So Ash, let me ask you. Why doesn't any of your Pokemon go inside their Pokeballs?
Pikachu: Those things are tiny and there's not much to do but rest.
(Just then, Brock's Pokeball bursts open.)
Jared: You've really got to stop putting me in that thing!
(He walked along with Pikachu and co. thereafter.)
Ash: So Justin, let me ask you a question. Who was the name of the girl you "mated" with.
Misty: Ash!
Justin: No, no…Misty. It's fine. Let me think…. Well, she was a sweet girl… I think her name was…May?
(This caused everyone except Buneary, the kids, and Jared to trip in disbelief.)
Justin: Something wrong?
Ash: We know a girl named May!
Justin: … Oh man this is awkward. Well, is she from Hoenn?
Ash: Yea!
(He started to turn red from embarrassment.)
Justin: Oh…oh this is awkward.
Ash: Do you know how she is?
Justin: Well, I last saw her when we broke out. I helped her get to a boat into Hoenn and I flew into Kanto.
Ash: I hope she's okay…
Misty: What about the baby?
(His face turned pale and looked down.)
Justin: I…I don't know… They…took her from us…
(Everyone went somber.)
Justin: Let's just…keep going.
(Everyone walked on a little slowly, but then…)
Ash: Hey look!
(In the distance was Fuchsia City.)
Misty: Wow, that was fast!
Ash: Now I'm ready for my 7th badge!
(Pikachu and Destiny climbed onto Ash and he ran off into the sunset.)
Misty: Why does he always do this?
(The others walked along slowly into the city. Meanwhile, Ash is running into the gym, hoping that's it's still open. Lucky for him, it is.)
Ash: Hello, is anyone here?
(A man walks into the room.)
Man: Why yes, hello! Are you here to challenge Janine?
Ash: Wait, I thought Koga was the gym leader?
Man: Well, he decided to retire and make his daughter gym leader. Anyways, JANINE! YOU HAVE A CHALLENGER!
(Just then, three doors in the back open, revealing three of the same looking girls.)
Ash: What the-?! They all look the same!
Man: That's right. Once you find the real Janine, you can battle her for the Soul Badge!
(Ash had to think about this carefully. The others walked in quietly.)
Ash: Okay, I choose the…middle one!
(The middle person pulls off the disguise.)
Woman: Since you're wrong, you have to battle me!
Ash: What?!
Pikachu: Ash, this shouldn't be to hard…
Ash: Alright, fine.
Woman: Alright, go Arbok!
Ash: An Arbok, huh? This shouldn't be a problem for you, right Pikachu?
Pikachu: PIKA! (Right!)
(He jumps in front of Ash, ready to battle.)
Woman: Arbok, use Poison Sting!
Ash: Pikachu, dodge and use Iron Tail!
(The projectiles fly by Pikachu, a few getting him in the arm, but hits Arbok with a successful Iron Tail.)
Woman: Use Fire Fang!
(The Arbok leaps for Pikachu, fangs lit on fire, and snaps onto his arm, causing him to cry out in pain.)
Ash: Pikachu! Are you okay?
Pikachu: Pika… (Yea…)
Ash: Good, use Thunderbolt!
(Pikachu electrocutes Arbok, but still up for a fight.)
Ash: Whoa, that's one powerful Arbok!
Woman: Use Iron Tail!
(Ash was surprised.)
Ash: Dodge it!
(The Arbok was too fast though and smashed into Pikachu, sending him crashing into a wall.)
Ash: Pikachu!
(Pikachu struggles to get up.)
Ash: *That Arbok is really strong! Only one thing left to do…* Use Volt Tackle!
(Pikachu jumped forward and smashed into Arbok.)
Ash: Come on…
(The dust settles revealing both Pokemon still up, exhausted and tired.)
Ash: What the?!
(Pikachu is barely standing on all fours while Arbok seems to be standing tell but just then, both Pokemon go down.)
Man: Both Pokemon are unable to battle! In this case, the challenger advances on!
(Ash takes a sigh of relief and picks up Pikachu.)
Ash: You did good little buddy.
(Pikachu comes to his senses.)
Pikachu: Thanks.
Man: Alright Ash, choose the next one!
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down