Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pika Tales- Chp 37-38

Go down

The Pika Tales- Chp 37-38 Empty The Pika Tales- Chp 37-38

Post by jd896 Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Chp 37- Into Hell- Pt 1

REMEMBER TO FAV, COMMENT, WATCH ME, ENJOY, AND TO AVOID TROLLS.
(The entire group, minus Destiny and Laura, are flying high above Cinnabar Island in Austin’s Sea Knight.)
Ash: So, where are we going anyways?
Justin: Intel says that Team Rocket has set up a new base here on Cinnabar Island and we think it’s connected to these “evil” Pokemon.
(Justin gets out of his seat and takes the co-pilot seat.)
Justin: Land us away from the base as to not attract attention.
Austin: Rodger that.
(Just then, a large building comes into view. It’s very wide, but only has three floors, and it’s overlooking a cliff with a giant “R” on top of it. The cliff is facing the volcano where there are Pokemon, bustling around. Justin takes out high powered binoculars to see better down to the volcano.)
Justin: There must be one of every type of Pokemon here!
Austin: What are they doing?
Justin: I don’t know. But first things first, we need to complete the mission.
(He readies an MP5SD, an M4A1 SOPMOD, and a Five-Seven Silenced.)
Justin: You going to stay in the chopper?
Austin: Someone has to extract you quickly.
Justin: Alright, got your AK?
Austin: Duh, always have it.
Justin: Alright, land us here and we’ll walk out on foot here.
Austin: Rodger.
(Justin throws on a bullet-proof vest and helmet. The Sea Knight lands about a ¼ mile from the base. Justin hops out the rear of the chopper.)
Justin: Anyone else want to come? I’m just warning you right now, it could get dangerous.
(Everyone looked at each other.)
Pikachu: Didn’t you say they were connected with the evil Pokemon?
Justin: Yea.
(Pikachu thought for a moment.)
Pikachu: I’m going with you…
Ash: Pikachu!
Pikachu: Ash, I need to find them. This may be the only way.
Ash: But-
Pikachu: No buts. I have to find them.
(He walked off the chopper next to Justin.)
Ash: Then I’m going with you.
Buneary: Me too.
Pikachu: Buneary…
Buneary: Hey, they’re my children too! We find them together.
Pikachu: Are you sure?
Buneary: I’ve never been more sure in my life.
Pikachu: You’re the best.
(The two disembark.)
Justin: Anyone else?
(Misty, Brock, and Alexander nod, half scared.)
Justin: Hehe, your loss.
Pikachu: Stay safe Alexander, we’ll be back.
Alexander: I will dad…
(The four run off towards the base as the Sea Knight pulls away. The land now was just flat grass and they could all see the base perfectly.)
Buneary: I hope they’ll be okay…
Justin: You should be more concerned about YOUR safety.
(They reach an unguarded back entrance.)
Justin: That’s very strange…
(He slips a snake cam under the door.)
Justin: It’s very…dark.
(He cracks it open slowly and still sees nothing.)
Justin: Odd… you guys sure you want to come? Last chance to back out.
Pikachu: For what it’s worth, I need to come.
Buneary: And I’m not leaving your side, no matter what the cost.
Ash: And someone needs to babysit both of you…
(He starts to chuckle, but the two just shoot him a look.)
Pikachu: This is serious!
Ash: Sorry… but still, I’m sticking with my best friend.
Pikachu: You’re too nice.
Justin: C’mon! The faster we get in, the sooner we get out! And Ash, your Pikachu form might help now. You’ll be smaller, making you harder to see.
Ash: True.
Justin: WAIT! Pokeballs.
Ash: Why?
Justin: If things get too hot, we’ll need to return them to their Pokeball.
(Pikachu started to get nervous.)
Ash: But-
Justin: Ash! This is live or death. Now hand ‘em over.
(Ash very reluctantly handed over their Pokeballs and changes into a Pikachu.)
Justin: Now quietly, let’s go.
(He silently opens the door again. Still, no one was there and it was still very dark inside. He walks in quietly. Ash follows. Pikachu starts in, but is pulled around and kissed.)
Buneary: If we don’t get out of there…
Pikachu: Shhh… we will.
(He pulls her in and stays closely behind Justin and Ash.)
Justin: (whisper) Ok, we need to find out what they’re up to with these evil Pokemon and find those hostages.
Ash: Hostages?
Justin: Apparently, they have taken in hostages for whatever reason. We don’t know why, but we’ll find out soon enough, but man, it’s dark in here!
(He pulls out some night vision goggles.)
Justin: That’s better.
(They walk down the hallway until they meet a four-way intersection.)
Ash: Which way do we go?
Alarm: We need Chris in the Director’s office! We also need all technicians in the power room to fix the power problem!
Justin: Someone’s coming!
(They all hide behind a bunch of barrels. A grunt races by, not noticing them.)
Justin: Let’s follow him.
(He looks around the intersection and makes a right, following the path of the grunt. They followed for a good five minutes. No one else was in the hallways except for the group and the grunt. Finally, after going through a maze of hallways, the grunt is knocking on a door.)
Grunt: Sir, it’s Chris. You wanted to see me?
Director: Come in Chris! I need a word with you.
(The grunt enters. The group hides behind some green, empty containers. Justin can’t really hear what’s going on, but five minutes later, the grunt exits and continues down the hall, away from the group.)
Justin: Guys, hide in the container until I come out.
(The Pokemon jump into the container and keep it open a smidge. Justin feels the door.)
Justin: Quite weak…
(He snake cams under it. It’s a small room filled with filing cabinets. A lone man is standing across from the door.)
Justin: Perfect…
(He kicks the door open, which swings in wildly. The man spins around, only to see Justin charge him, punch him, and clutch his throat.)
Director: You’re that…guy we want.
Justin: Shut up. I need information and you’re going to give it to me. What is the plan of these evil Pokemon?
Director: I can’t tell you!
(Justin smashes his head into a filing cabinet and stands him up again.)
Director: Okay, okay. They want to summon this…dark Pokemon. I don’t know what it is, I swear!
Justin: Oh, where are my manners? What’s your name?
Director: John…
Justin: John huh? Got your Ph D?
(He points to a Ph. D plaque.)
John: Yea.
Justin: Good. Now, tell me where you’re holding the hostages.
John: What hostages?
(Justin headbutts him and punches him in the stomach.)
John: Th-they’re in the…conference room.
Justin: Good boy, now, tell me who your boss is.
John: I can’t! They’ll kill me!
Justin: You shouldn’t be worried about them at the moment. Give me a name! I WANT A NAME!
John: You’ll have to kill me.
(Just then, the Director’s phone rings. Justin throws the Director in a chair, holds his Five-Seven up to him, and answers it.)
Justin: Hello?!
(The caller speaks and Justin is awestruck and furious. He throws the phone onto the floor and executes the Director. Out of rage, he kicks the phone and throws over the filing cabinets. He storms out of the office.)
Ash: I-I heard a phone. Who was it?
Justin: …………. Giovanni.
All: What?!
Pikachu: But I thought he was killed.
Justin: Everyone did that day, until he escaped from being transported to evidence…
(Everyone is now completely awestruck.)
Justin: Well, c’mon. We have to get the hostages out of the conference room.
(They walk down the hall which Chris ran down, but then someone was coming down the hallway to the left. Justin hid near the corner. As the grunt approached, Justin jumped out and gripped his throat too.)
Justin: Tell me where the conference room is and you might just live.
Grunt: *gasp* Take a left, right, right and the room is on the left.
Justin: Good boy.
(Justin grips the grunt’s neck, cutting off his bloodflow and KO’ing him. The Pokemon jump over him in disgust. They follow the directions and soon find the room. Justin snake cams it.)
Justin: Ok, two grunts and two hostages. Stay here, I’ve got this.
Grunt: I need information about your friend!
???: I don’t know anything!
Justin: That voice…it’s familiar.
Grunt: What about you? You know anything.
???2: N-no!
Justin: That’s also familiar.
Ash: What are you waiting for?! Get ‘em!
Justin: Oh right.
(Justin pulls out a flashbang, pulls the pin, opens the door, throws it in, and slams the door. A loud bang is heard and Justin storms it, shooting both stunned grunts in the head. Justin approaches one of the hostages and waits for them to stop cringing.)
Justin: What the-? Domie? James?!
Ash: Wait, you know them?!
(Justin jumps. He didn’t realize the group entered.)
Justin: Yea, they live near me.
James: Justin! Thank god you’re here! They wanted information about you!
Justin: Those… ARGH!
(He pulls out a knife and cuts the ropes that their hands were tied to.)
Domie: THANK YOU for getting us out of here!
Justin: We’re not out yet, we still need to get to the helicopter.
(Justin finds a floor plan on the floor. He picks it up and looks at it.)
Justin: Alright, let’s go. We need-
Alarm: Attention all personnel! Intruders have been detected! Initiating self destruct! All members evacuate to their assigned escape vehicle!
Everyone: WHAT?!!!
Justin: LET’S GO!!!
(They run out of the conference room as a beeper goes off.)
Alarm: Self-destruct in two minutes!
Justin: Austin: Get the chopper to the landing pad! NOW!
Austin: On my way!
Justin: Everyone, LEFT!
(They work their way through the maze of hallways, searching for the landing pad. Buneary is starting to panic.)
Pikachu: We’re going to be fine!
Buneary: It’s not that!
Pikachu: Then wh-?
(Suddenly a loud explosion is heard.)
Ash: What was that?!
Justin: I don’t know, but there’s a clearing! THAT’S THE PAD!!!
(The helicopter is already waiting for them, rear to them.)
Austin: Let’s go!
(Justin boards followed by Domie, James, Ash, and Pikachu. Pikachu then realizes Buneary’s gone.He spins around to see she tripped. She stumbles up but the helicopter starts to take off.)
Pikachu: NO! GO BACK!
Justin: WE CAN’T!
(Pikachu knows he has to act, so he calls out:)
Pikachu: JUMP FOR IT!
(Buneary has now gotten up and leaps vertically towards the back end of the Sea Knight and grabs the edge, but starts to lose her grip. Pikachu grabs her arms.)
Pikachu: I gotcha!
(He pulls her up and notices she has one paw holding her lower fur up now. He doesn’t think much of it and seats her and himself down. Just then, the entire base explodes.)
Justin: *whistles* That was a big explosion!
Ash: No kidding, but that was too close Buneary!
Austin: Guys, don’t get comfortable yet. Remember, the Pokemon?
Justin: Out of hell and back in…. let’s go.

Chp 38- Into Hell- Pt 2

Insert Intro Here:

(Ash and everyone on the Sea Knight have escaped the now blown up Team Rocket base and are racing back to the volcano to stop these evil spirits. Pikachu is just staring into space now as the chopper gets near the volcano. Alexander is sitting quietly on his right, staring at the floor. Buneary is on his left, staring up. The others are chatting.)
Ash: So, how do we stop them?
Justin: I don't know Ash. I really wish I did, but I don't.
(That's when it hits Pikachu. He forms a ball of energy in his palm.)
James: What's that?
Justin: THAT'S IT! Pikachu, if you can hit every Pokemon down there with that, you might just be able to stop it.
Pikachu: Whoa, whoa, what?!
(He was absolutely stunned)
Pikachu: Do you know how hard it is to force one of these into someone, let alone get near those Pokemon?
Justin: It's the only way…
Pikachu: I guess…it can't hurt trying.
Austin: Guys, we're at a close enough distance, anyone that's going, get ready to rope down!
[Meanwhile]
Destiny: It is time for our ritual. Sadly, those doofus humans that we allied with were worthless. They shall be consumed too. Alakazam, bring us the boy.
(Alakazam uses Teleport and Alexander appears in front of Destiny.)
Alexander: What? Huh?
(Destiny grabs him and holds him back.)
Alexander: Let me go!!!
Destiny: We have our sacrifice! Let the summoning of Dark Mew and the end of this dreaded planet come! We shall fulfill the prophecy!
[Meanwhile]
(Everyone jumps at Alexander randomly disappearing.)
Buneary: Where'd he go?!!!
(Pikachu looks out the window towards the volcano and sees Alexander struggling to get away from Destiny.)
Pikachu: Oh no! They got him!
Buneary: WHAT?!
Ash: Buneary! Stay calm, we'll get him back.
(Buneary tears up a little, but nods.)
Justin: Pikachu, Ash! Hop on! Buneary, I really need you to stay here! This is way more dangerous.
(She wanted to object but couldn't as she was too choked up to protest. Pikachu and Ash hopped onto Justin's shoulders as he repelled down the rope. This time, all he had was his Five-Seven Silenced.)
Justin: Ready to do this?
Pikachu: We don't have much of a choice…
(Ash stayed silent.)
Justin: Alright, let's go.
(Justin crept through the trees and bushes for a ¼ mile before reaching the base of the volcano. The Pokemon were at the top, chanting a weird ritual. As Justin had said, one of every type of Pokemon was there. Just then, Destiny started to lift Alexander.)
Destiny: We shall please our leader with a sacrifice.
Justin: We need to stop it or Alexander's done for.
Pikachu: I'll do it.
(He walks out of the tree line into plain sight.)
Pikachu: DON'T DO IT DESTINY!
(She spins around, as well as the other Pokemon.)
Pikachu: Why would you throw your own brother into a volcano? For what? Evil? What is your purpose? Dark Mew?
Destiny: NO! The prophecy must be fulfilled!
Pikachu: At the cost of your own brother?
Destiny: My brother??? NO! I have control of this body!
Pikachu: *It's working…* You wouldn't drop your own brother into that volcano would you?
Destiny: N-n-n-n-n-yes!!!!
(She continues to fight with herself, when the unthinkable happens. She drops Alexander into the volcano.)
Pikachu: NOOOOOOOO!!!
(His jaw dropped, hits his knees, and tears up.)
Pikachu: I couldn't save him… what kind of father am I?
Justin: Pikachu, stay focused!
(He could hardly bare what he just watched, but stumbles to his feet very upset.)
Pikachu: Why…why would you do such a thing?
Destiny: I don't-! To fulfill the prophecy!!!
(And a worse time as ever, Team Rocket shows up in a gigantic robot over three stories tall. They shoot out a huge claw out towards the awaiting helicopter. The claw was meant to grab the entire thing, but was off and grabbed one of its landing wheels.)
Jessie: JAMES! What kind of aim was that?!
James: Eeee!!! Sorry Jessie! Let's try that again.
(He pulls the arm away, snapping the wheel off. The force it was snapped causes the helicopter to start to spin.)
James: Uh oh…
Jessie: Now you've done it.
[In the helicopter]
Austin: EVERYONE, HANG ON!!!
(The doors slam shut so no one flies out. Austin desperately tries to regain control, but to no avail. The helicopter spins wildly to the edge of the tree line. The Sea Knight snaps in half like a twig and slams into the ground. The front end lights up in flames, but doesn't explode. Pikachu only watches in shock and awe. (COD 4 Pun not intended.))
Pikachu: BUNEARY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
(He falls onto his knees and grips the ground as hard as he can, but he doesn't cry.)
Ash: Pikachu?
[Meanwhile]
(The evil Pokemon are now chanting for something as a dark, but familiar figure.)
Laura: Dark Mew has arisen!!!
(The evil Mew now opens its dark, black eyes. It says nothing as suddenly, it shoots out a flamethrower towards the tree line and slowly heads for the crashed chopper. Austin staggers out to see the dark Mew and its Flamethrower.)
Austin: Oh shit…
(They are just about to hit them when they stop suddenly. Austin peeks his eye open. The dark Mew vanished. But it didn't. It was pinned against the cliff by something. Something pink.)
Mewsie: You sick son of a bitch. You're not taking this world from us!
(She(Yes, I know they don't have genders.) uses Seismic Toss on the dark Mew.)
Dark Mew: So that's how you want to play it?
(The two now engage in a battle. Austin just watches in awe, forgetting about the unconscious friends.)
[Back to Ash]
Ash: Pikachu?
Pikachu: Grrrrrr…
(Ash takes a step back.)
Pikachu: Now….they've….DONE IT!
Ash: !!!
(Pikachu shoots up onto two feet.)
Pikachu: NOW THEY'VE DONE IT!!!
(A huge ball of energy forms above him and lightning strikes it, making it bigger. Everyone shields their eyes except the unconscious people(because, well, they're unconscious) and the two Mews.)
Pikachu: ARRRRRRRRGH!!!
(It sounded more like a roar than a scream. Ash and Justin hid behind trees, looking away from the blinding light. Austin jumped into the rear half of the broken Sea Knight. Pikachu throws the ball of energy into the volcano, vaporizing much of the lava, destroying the spirits, vaporizing dark Mew, throwing Mewsie to the ground, and blasting Team Rocket off again. The rock of the volcano and became very unstable. The blast also caused an immense amount of smoke which took over 10 minutes to clear. When it did, Pikachu was exhausted. He staggered up the volcano, past the unconscious Pokemon and to the top of the volcano. It wasn't very tall so it was easy.)
Pikachu: Alexander…
(Tears streamed slowly out of his eyes.)
Pikachu: I couldn't…save him.
(He started to stumble down the volcano when he heard something. He turned around to see rocks falling towards him. The rocks overwhelmed and toppled over him. It was a rock slide. The rock slammed into his head, torso, pretty much anywhere that it could.)
Ash: Pikachu!
(Justin and Austin turned their heads away. They didn't want to see this. The rocks also toppled over the unconscious Pokemon. The rock slide was quick, settling after only two minutes. Pikachu was exhausted and very tired. He somehow managed to drag himself out of the rubble and started to crawl to the bottom when he saw his worst nightmare. Buneary…in a small pool of blood. He was very scared and worried. He tried to go faster, but the pain in his body wouldn't let him. He crawled very slowly down the hill when something grabbed his tail. He turned around but didn't see who it was as he blacked out from being punched in the face.)
Laura: Missed one.
(Pikachu rolled down the rest of the mountain and hit the ground, out cold. Laura started to approach Buneary when two white blurs smacked her. Destiny and Ash.)
Ash: How'd you do that?!
(She ignored him and grabbed Laura by the throat.)
Laura: Why would you hurt daddy?!
(She bitch slapped her once and threw to the ground in rage.)
Laura: D-Destiny? Why'd you- NO! I CONSUME THIS BODY!
(It was obvious Laura was fighting against the spirit. Pikachu then ran up, pinned her down, and forced the energy into her. The spirit vaporized and Laura hit the ground. Pikachu followed, but Ash ran up and caught him.)
Ash: You've been through a lot. You need to rest for a few days.
Pikachu: No Ash, I-I need to see Buneary.
(He staggered to two feet with the help of Ash and made it to her and hit his knees.)
Pikachu: Buneary…
(She didn't move.)
Pikachu: Buneary?
(Still nothing. Pikachu's worst nightmare was coming true.)
Pikachu: No…not yet. Please, not now.
(He stared at her.)
Pikachu: Buneary! No…
(He squeezed tears out and gave her a hug.)
Pikachu: N-n-n-no… I-I wanted…another one.
(The tears landed onto her head and her entire body flashed. Pikachu looked at her moving her arm.)
Pikachu: Buneary!
Buneary: Were you serious about that? Another one?
Pikachu: Yes…very much.
(Buneary sat up and hugged him.)
Buneary: And don't feel bad about losing Alexander.
Pikachu: W-what?
Buneary: I think the f-
(But she was cut off as something red and white burst from the volcano and flew up. Pikachu looked at the figure.)
Pikachu: Moltres?!
Buneary: What's a Moltres?
Pikachu: It's a legendary Pokemon…
(The giant bird landed near them and put something down next to them. It said nothing as it flew back into the volcano. Next to the couple was a Pikachu with a few burn marks on his arms, face, and torso. The Pikachu started to wake up.)
Other Pikachu: Oh, where am I? Ugh… mom, dad?
Pikachu: Wait, Alexander?
Alexander: None other than that.
Buneary: You're alive!
(They both grabbed him and hugged him.)
Alexander: Of course I'm alive, why? What happened?
Pikachu: You were…thrown into the volcano…
Alexander: I was?
(He glances at it.)
Alexander: I don't even remember…
Pikachu: And best of all- wait, I'll wait till later.
Alexander: What?
(Buneary just giggled softly. Destiny ran over and glomped Alexander.)
Destiny: You're okay!
Alexander: Yes, yes, I'm fine, now please get off of me.
(Laura walks over.)
Laura: Are you okay daddy? I'm very sorry.
Pikachu: I know you are. I'm fine.
(He gives her a hug, but then a chopper starts to land nearby. It's a Pave Low, painted black with a giant R on it. Three men walk out. Two armed grunts. One Giovanni. Justin and Ash pull away the couple while the kids follow them into the tree line. Just watches carefully.)
Justin: Stay here.
(He runs to the broken Sea Knight.)
Justin: Austin! How are they?
Austin: They're breathing if that's what you're asking.
Justin: Ok, good.
(He takes a brown case.)
Justin: There's something I needed to do…
(He hides in a nearby bush, away from the sight of the kids.)
Justin: And something I've been ordered to do…
(The couple and Ash blocked the view of the kids as Justin pulled an M21 Silenced out. He takes aim.)
Justin: Time for bed…
(He shoots three shots at them. One for each grunt and Giovanni. The grunts were hit in the chest and Giovanni in the head. They all collapsed.)
Justin: Nighty, night sleepy head.
(He packs the sniper away and walks back to the chopper.)
Justin: Austin, tell command we've completed all our objectives.
Austin: Rodger.
(He takes his radio out.)
Austin: Command, this is Hunter 7…
(Justin tries to wake up James.)
James: June…please…give me…
Justin: Oh god…
(He slaps James awake.)
James: Wha! Ooooh, why am I so dizzy?
Justin: The helicopter spinning and crashing maybe.
(He helps James out and brings him to the Pave Low.)
Justin: I don't think they'll mind if we "borrow" this.
(James climbs in and immediately sits down. Justin runs back and helps Domie, who was now awake.)
Justin: You okay?
Domie: Yes, I'm fine.
(He smiled)
Justin: Well, Austin will get you back to Sinnoh. I should follow soon.
(He helps her to the Pave Low.)
Justin: Well, this helicopter shouldn't crash so easily. This will get you guys home safely. I'm sorry for all you've been through.
(They both just nod and he walks off. Austin walks up.)
Austin: Well, Brock and Misty are okay and command says a job well done.
Justin: Well, that's good. Get Domie, James, and yourself home.
Austin: You're not coming?
Justin: I still got some stuff to do here.
Austin: Well alright. I'll see you in Sinnoh.
Justin: Yep, and maybe I'll beat you next time in the Sinnoh League.
Austin: We'll see about that…
(He returns his passed out Pokemon and climbs into the Pave Low and salutes to Justin who salutes back. Austin figures out the controls and takes off in the heavily armored helicopter. Justin watches them leave and goes back to the other group.
Pikachu has now passed out and is held in Ash's arms[human]. Buneary finally staggers to her feet, revealing her back had been bleeding and her vest torn. And for some odd reason, Pikachu shoots awake.)
Pikachu: Mew!
(Pikachu jumps out of Ash's arms, which surprises everyone and runs to an unconscious Mew. They all forgot about her.)
Pikachu: Mew???
(She starts to stir and open her eyes.)
Mewsie: First, it's Mewsie. And second, am I on Earth?
Pikachu: Yea…
Mewsie: Oh, right. What happened?
Pikachu: I'd rather not talk about it.
Mewsie: That's okay, I just read your mind.
(Pikachu blushes from embarrassment.)
Mewsie: Well, thank you again Chosen One.
(Pikachu shakes his head.)
Pikachu: No. I'm no chosen one. I'm just a simple Pikachu.
Mewsie: Well then, thank you Mr. Pikachu.
(She teleports away. Pikachu starts to go under again.)
Buneary: Pikachu!
Pikachu: No, I'm not going down again, but I'd rather be carried. Ash?
(Ash smiles and cradles him in his arms.)
Misty: Pokemon Center?
Ash: Yep.

UP TO DATE NOW
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down