Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pika Tales Event, Pt 2

Go down

Pika Tales Event, Pt 2 Empty Pika Tales Event, Pt 2

Post by jd896 Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 am

Justin: AND WELCOME BACK! I’m here with 5 envelopes left in the-
Big Voice: Top 5 Moments picked by the fans!
Justin: Anyway, let’s get this done quickly! Next up is-
Big Voice: pikachubuneary!
Justin: HERE WE GO!

Number 5- The gym battles

Justin: No matter what Pokemon story you read, there is usually something that has to do with gym battles. Gym battles have become a VERY important part of the anime and the games, and this story is no exception! Gym battles show a trainer’s true skill and help enter them into the Pokemon League. Stay tuned for the Cinnabar Island gym battle, hint, hint.

Number 4- Pikachu’s Hyper Beam

Justin: Who would’ve guess I’d do that, huh? Pikachu isn’t even supposed to learn Hyper Beam! But screw that, I bent the rules! Pikachu hasn’t really used it though, since it takes a LOT of power to use. But he may use it soon…

Number 3- Wedding

Justin: Come on! Who DIDN’T like the wedding? That was a HUGE milestone. Pikachu and Buneary’s love becoming final, and Alexander’s evolution! It was VERY popular among fans of the series. VERY popular, if not, THE most popular scene from all the fans. It was epic, that’s all there is to it.

Number 2- The kids’ birth

Justin: Again, who DIDN’T like this? C’mon! When Pikachu walked out, holding a Buneary and said:
Pikachu: There other one’s inside.
Justin: Everyone went WTF! Already early on, there’s a shock!
*Laughs*
Justin: Very emotional moment…

Number 1- THAT night…

Justin: Personally, I didn’t find this a shock. If you read his story, you’d know he’s a pervert, having Pikachu and Buneary do it or hint at it… three times. Again, not a shocker from a pervert, but still, that’s Destiny… Alright, I’m just getting started! On to Jon and his oddly colored Pikachu, Fade!

Number 5- Season 2 Closer

Justin: Who could forget this? Julia making a move on Pikachu, Buneary gets mad, then gets into a fight with Pikachu (didn’t expect that, did ya?) and to top it off, a crazy guy comes out and threatens to kill Pikachu. I wonder what happened to his daughter, hint, hint.

Number 4- Laura’s got skills

Justin: Who would’ve thought Laura would inherit Pikachu’s battle skills? Sure, she’s shy, but when battling, she’s a whole new Pokemon! Assisting Ash in two badges, she’s got skillz.

Number 3- Chp 32

Justin: That chapter was just crazy. Jon here says he likes it for the blood and violence, and I’m not shocked after reading one of his Soul Saga chapters. In this chapter, Pikachu is all but murdered here, being stabbed four times, and being put out of his misery by a police officer. Of course, he got out of it, but aren’t I just cruel? Hehehehe….
Pikachu: That reminds me…
(He Volt Tackles me, throwing me to the wall stage left.)
Pikachu: Thanks for that… anyways…

Number 2- Hotel Collapse

Pikachu: I think this is the SECOND favorite moment by everyone. Jon says this did bring problems, but he liked it. I blame Justin for that.
Justin: Shut up, I was making it interesting!
Pikachu: It already was interesting! Anyways, I HATED this chapter and it always haunts me…

Number 1- Ash’s Interruptions…

Pikachu: Remind me to find Ash later for always seeing me and Buneary having our moments. Apparently, Jon thinks this is funny. Well Jon, you sir are…
Buneary: Don’t say it!
(Buneary had just came out of nowhere.)
Pikachu: What the?!!! Don’t scare me like that! Anyways, this seems to be a pun that Justin has running, so I’m going to be on the lookout next time we’re having our moments…
Ash: And now for our commercial break!
Pikachu: WHAT?! You son of a-! Get back here!
(Pikachu chases after Ash stage right.)
Buneary: Ok then, this program is brought to you by…

Buneary: Closed captioning by…

Buneary: Hmph, rather violent, eh? Anyways, we’re back and ready for more Top 5 glory from MissMew4554!

Number 5- Wedding

Buneary: Ooooooh, the wedding. Probably the second best thing to happen to me.
Pikachu: Oh yea, what about the first thing?
(Pikachu enters from stage right, blood dripping from his nose.)
Buneary: What happened to you?!
Pikachu: Me and Ash got into a battle and he Iron Tailed me in the face.
Buneary: *sigh*
(She wipes away the blood.)
Pikachu: Anyways, where are we now?
Buneary: MissMew, Number 5- Wedding. I was saying it was the second best thing that happened to me.
Pikachu: Oh okay. Hey, wait! Second best?
Buneary: Yea, just behind the kids.
(She kissed him cheekily.)
Audience: Awwwww…
Pikachu: That pretty much sums up number 5…

Number 4- Pikachu sings

Pikachu: Personally, I was nervous and I really wasn’t sure if I could do this.
Buneary: Well you did outstanding! I never heard anything more beautiful in my life.
Pikachu: Thanks.
Buneary: Do you really fall out of bed when you’re with me?
(Everyone laughs)
Pikachu: I guess that’s a figure of speech…

Number 3- Julia’s owner goes nuts

Pikachu: Hey, we weren’t done, but fine! This… scared the cr-
Buneary: Don’t say it.
Pikachu: Fine. This scared the living daylights out of me. I’ve never felt so scared in my life.
Justin: BABY!
Pikachu: Be quiet!
(He thundershocks me, behind stage left.)
Justin: Being a half-Raichu has its perks.
Pikachu: Ugh… anyways, going forward!

Number 2- Alexander’s evolution

Pikachu: I knew he was bound for evolution soon, but DURING the wedding really surprised me! He must’ve been really happy to see that.
(From backstage)
Alexander: YEP!
(Audience laughs)
Pikachu: Well, I was forced to evolve him again, but he’s back to his old self again and I’m REALLY happy myself.
Buneary: Hey, don’t forget me! Do you want to see how happy I am?
Pikachu: How are you going to show me?
Buneary: Take this for one second.
(She hands him her Everstone and she begins to glow. Pikachu immediately hands it back, stopping the evolution.)
Pikachu: Wow, you are happy!
Buneary: Told you. Anyways…

Number 1- Mewsie

Pikachu: Why am I NOT surprised she put this at number one? Mewsie is MissMew’s original character, but she wanted to see Mew as Mewsie in her…
Justin: So, I was like, “Sure, why not?”
Pikachu: Anyways, she held off dark Mew long enough to let me stop the evil Pokemon. Mewsie, wherever you are, thank you for helping us! We’re almost done, but not yet! The best for last! XGBlue’s Top 5! Well four, cause he had to be a bag and give Justin four!

Number 4- Destiny’s Rescue

Pikachu: I swear, I hate those dang spirits man! They always try and mess with us! Well no more! Chp 38 marked the end of them and rescuing our daughters. That scene really pissed me off at those dang spirits!!!

Number 3- Pikachu comforts Alexander

(Justin finally staggers back on stage)
Justin: You suck sometimes. Anyways, this part really did drive me to tears writing this. This was probably the saddest moment I’ve written in my entire life. Anyways, here, Pikachu showed his true caring for Alexander, assuring him he’d always be with him and also gave him a light ball.
Pikachu: It was a sad moment! I can’t stand seeing ANYONE cry.

Number 2- Proposal

Pikachu: Another really romantic moment for us. Maybe I did jump quickly on the proposal, but I felt the moment was perfect. Perfect sunset, perfect song, perfect girl.
Buneary: Ooooooh. You’re too much sometimes!
(She sneaks in a kiss at him. More “Awwww’s” are heard.)

Number 1- Wedding

(Pikachu and Buneary continue to kiss.)
Justin: I guess I’ll finish this. Not a surprise from XG here. He said this brought him to tears like Number 3 did. I didn’t cry writing this, but I was happy writing, that’s for sure. I really need to find time for more of those moments.
Pikachu: You do!
(He goes back to kissing Buneary)
Justin: Well anyway, I’ve saved the best for last. MY top 5 moments.

Number 5- Wedding

Justin: Uh duh, this HAD to be in my top 5 list. The wedding was awesome! How could you NOT like this? Seriously! But wait, only five?! The others HAVE to be better!

Number 4- The FIRST time

Justin: Oh man, isn’t that an old chapter? Number four is when Pikachu and Buneary did that make out session in Chapter 9 on the boat. Why is that number 4? Cause it was the first time they did anything like that!

Number 3- Cliffhanger

Justin: I loved this scene. It shows Ash’s true determination to not get caught by Team Rocket, no matter what the cost. Even at the cost of life. Ash shows getting caught is a big no.

Number 2- Proposal

Justin: Another teary-eyed moment for my writing. I loved this scene and Pikachu couldn’t have put it any better before.

Number 1- THAT night

Justin: I’m a bit of a pervert, I’ll admit that. I don’t know why though, but I enjoyed writing this part how Pikachu and Buneary did things, THE RIGHT WAY. Although, some people went WTF at this scene, it was a good moment in some weird way…
Dawn: They did what now?!
Justin: …… Oooooooh shhhhhhit……
Dawn: Get over here!
(Dawn runs out of the audience)
Justin: Oh shit! I’m out! Next week, I’m holding Top 5 WTF moments! Please comment below with your top 5 WTF moments! Thanks for tuning in! Keep the peace and enjoy the commercials! AHHHHHH!!!
(I run away stage left, Dawn running after me.)
Pikachu: That’s all for this week folks! Good night!
(Pikachu and Buneary walk off, stage right, but then Buneary trips. She gets up again, pulls up her lower fur, and walks off(HINT HINT, CHECK MY FAVS TO WHAT I MEAN). The stage darkens)
Austin: This show has been brought to you in part by:

jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down