Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem Chp 1-3

3 posters

Go down

A Pika Problem Chp 1-3 Empty A Pika Problem Chp 1-3

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:25 am

I hope you guys enjoy. Comment on whether or not you guys like.

Chp 1

(Every thousand years, the legendary pokemon Jirachi is awakened and grants wishes the first people she meets with a pure soul. But she has been awakened early. It is the middle of the night. A team with black suits with giant R's on them have come to get her to use her for evil. She awakens when the people step into her cave. When they enter, she flies away out of the cave with the team behind her. She flies much faster than the humans can run. She sees some woods and heads into them and tries to lose them.)
[2 hours earlier]
Dawn: Face it Ash, we're lost!
Ash: Well you're the one who said to take the road on the left!
Dawn: Oh why I outta-!
Brock: Now, now guys! Let's all calm down. It's getting late anyway.
Ash: Okay.
(Storm clouds start to roll over.)
Brock: Hey, where's Croagunk?
Ash: I don't know. He was just behind us.
Brock:*sigh* I better go find him.
(Ash and Dawn sit by some rocks. Suddenly, a giant downpour comes down on them. They run for a cave not too far from the road. Pikachu hops off Ash's shoulder and sits next to the wall looking bored. To cheer him up, Dawn sends out Buneary. Pikachu perks up a little. They talk to each other in their Pokemon language.)
Buneary: Hi Pikachu. Mind if I sit here? (She says this nervously. Everyone knows she has a crush on Pikachu.)
Pikachu: Sure, no problem. (No one knows this though. Pikachu has a crush on Buneary. He doesn't want to show his true feelings when others are around because he doesn't want to be embarrassed.)
(Ash and Dawn are sitting at the end of the cave and see Brock with Croagunk. Brock is running with Croagunk.)
Ash and Dawn: Brock! Over here!
(He darts in soaking wet.)
Brock: Wow, it's wet out there!
Ash: No kidding.
---------------------------------------------------------
Pikachu: Buneary?
Buneary: Yea Pikachu?
Pikachu: I've always wanted to say this, but I've always been too embarrassed to tell you in front of everyone.
Buneary: What is that? (She starts to blush and starts curling up her fur.)
Pikachu: I….I….
Buneary: I what?
Pikachu: I know I've known you for awhile just as a friend, but...Buneary...I...I
Buneary: I what?!
Pikachu: I can't do this!
Buneary: Do what?
(He takes a deep breath and takes her paws in his.)
Pikachu: I'm in love with you Buneary.
(She is shocked)
Buneary: I...I lo-
(Her sentence is cut of by Pikachu kissing her, neither of them caring the others are watching.)
Dawn: Wow, I can't believe Pikachu actually liked her back
Ash: At least she got her wish.
Brock: That can't be good.
Ash: What is it Brock?
Brock: Check your pokedex on how Pikachu mate.
(Ash starts to sweat a little, but looks it up anyway.)
Pokedex: Pikachu, the mouse pokemon. When breeding, it mates by what is commonly known as kissing. Compatible mates are Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Pachirisu, Plusle, Minun, and Buneary.
Ash and Dawn: WHAT?!
Pikachu: PIKA?!
Buneary: BUN?!
(Buneary faints while Pikachu is running around in circles starting to panic.)
Pokedex: It usually takes 3-6 days for the baby to be born.
Dawn: MY BUNEARY IS PREGNANT?!
Ash: MY PIKACHU IS A FATHER?!
Brock: Afraid so. We're going to have to get to the nearest town with a Pokemon Center. We don't have a lot of time. We have to leave first thing tomorrow.
(Pikachu is starting to get dizzy and collapses. It is pitch black out and Dawn lights a candle.)
Ash: It's time like this I could be a Pikachu again and help Pikachu and Buneary raise their son.
Brock: Well, we better get to sleep and get ready to leave for a Pokemon center in the morning. Well, good night everyone.
(Buneary and Pikachu are still knocked out and everyone else falls asleep. Little did they know a small, flying creature was listening to the entire thing.)

Chp 2

(It was early in the morning when Brock and Dawn got up which was about 6 AM. Pikachu and Buneary were in the same position they were in when they KO'd themselves. Ash was still sleeping a little longer. He sprang up like a zombie from the dead which surprised Dawn and Brock.)
Ash: I've got it!
Dawn: Got what, us being scared?
Ash: No! I know how I could help Pikachu and Buneary!
Brock: And how are you going to do that?
Ash: Remember Lily, the magician?
Brock: Oh yea, she turned you into a Pikachu!
(Dawn was completely lost.)
Dawn: Ok! Who is Lily?
Brock: Lily is a person who uses magic to help others. She made a potion that was supposed to let Ash get into the minds of his pokemon, but she accidently turned him into a Pikachu. It was actually quite funny to be honest.
Ash: Exactly! IF she turned me into a Pikachu for a day, she should be able to turn me into one for a year!
Brock: I don't know Ash, I don't think her magic is that strong. You can try, but we don't even know where she is! She could be in a whole new region for all we know!
Ash: Good point. I wish we knew where to find her.
(Suddenly, the whole world went whirly and suddenly they were in a forest. Pikachu, who was sitting up on the cave wall, was teleported with Buneary and everyone else. Pikachu fell down and woke up with a start)
Pikachu: Pika?!
Ash: Where are we?
Brock: We're in some sort of forest.
(They saw a clearing and Lily was standing in the middle looking through a bush.)
Ash: I wonder how we got here, but at least we found Lily. Hey Lily!
(Lily is startled and almost falls into the bush. She turns around and sees Ash and the others.)
Lily: Hey you guys!
Brock: Lily, how are you? It has been a while!
Lily: Brock! It's so nice to see you two again! And who is this?
Dawn: Hi, I'm Dawn! I'm trying to be the best pokemon coordinator!
Lily: Well that's a great goal for yourself! So, what brings you three out back to Johto?
Ash: I was wondering if you would be able to turn me into a Pikachu again?
Lily: That's easy! I just got a new book recently and it tells me how to turn people into Pokemon for an extended period of time, but I haven't been able to test it out yet!
Ash: Well, that's great! How long can you do it for?
Lily: I believe the book says a maximum of a year.
Ash: Well, I'll be your first volunteer to try it out!
Lily: That would be great! I've always wanted to use it!
Brock: Are you sure you want to do this Ash? Once the potion goes into effect, you won't be able to change until the potion wears off.
Ash: Absolutely! I want to help Pikachu and Buneary raise their child!
Lily: Your pokemon are having a baby?!
Ash: Yea, apparently Pikachu didn't know that mating was only by a kiss…
Dawn: ! How far is the nearest town?
Lily: I'd say about an hours walking distance.
Dawn: Great, we'd better get Buneary there soon!
Brock: I'll come with you! Ash, if you're going to actually do this, you should stay here with Pikachu, we'll be in the next town. Anyway, which way is it?
Lily: It's east of here. Should get there within an hour.
Brock: Great! See ya later Ash!
(Ash helps Lily get the last few ingredients she needs and creates the potion. She mixes it and, like last time, has Pikachu thunderbolt it. The potion goes smoky as last time and whooshes over Ash! The smoke clears. Ash looks up to see Lily towering over him. Pikachu has a wide smile on his face.)
Lily: It works!
(Ash holds his hands up in front of him revealing yellow, furry paws. He touches his head, which still has his hat on it, and feels long ears.)
Ash: This is so cool! If there was only a way I could change back and forth as I pleased. Oh well…
Pikachu: I can't believe it worked.
Ash: ! I can understand you?!
Pikachu: You can understand me?!
(Lily only hears Pikachu say, "Pika pi?!" but hears Ash talk normal.)
Lily: Well, I'm guessing you can now understand Pokemon?
Ash: Yea, this is pretty sweet!
(Suddenly, Ash's ears twitch and hears a faint cry for help.)
???: Help! Someone is stealing my pokemon!
Ash: Did you hear that Pikachu?
Pikachu: Sure did! Let's see what that's all about!
Lily: What is it?
Ash: I just heard a call for help!
Lily: Well we better get going!
(Lily calls her Murkrow who was hanging on a branch. The four race of to the east. Not to Ash and Pikachu's surprise is Team Rocket running towards them with Pokeballs in their hands.)
Ash: Pikachu, thunderbolt)
(Pikachu releases a powerful thunderbolt. Team Rocket wasn't even sure what happened as they blastoff again. Lily picked up the pokeballs and saw a boy running down the road.)
???: Thank you so much miss! Your Pikachu saved my pokemon!
Lily: Oh, no problem!
???: Hi, my name is Austin!
Lily: My name is Lily! I'm a pokemon magician!
Austin: A pokemon magician? That sounds pretty cool.
Lily: It is. It's a very fun thing to do!
Austin: Well, I got to get to town.
Lily: Really? I was just going that way to meet with some friends. Want to come with us?
Austin: Sure!
(Ash decided to keep his mouth shut and just say stuff like," Pi Pikachu". He didn't want to blow his cover. The group walked together talking to each other about their adventures. After about an hour, they reached the town(There's no name for it, okay?)They walked until they reached the pokemon center where Brock, Dawn, and Buneary were sitting. Pikachu saw Buneary and walked up to her and hugged her.)
Brock: So you guys made it! Hey, who is this?
Ash: This is Aus-(oops)
Austin: Did that Pikachu just talk?
Lily: Don't be ridiculous! Pokemon can't talk! Anyway, this is Austin. We found Team Rocket trying to steal his pokemon, but we took care of them, didn't we?
Pikachu and Ash: Pikachu!
(Austin is deciding whether or not he's hallucinating.)
Austin: I must be hearing things then!
(His stomach starts to rumble.)
Austin: Maybe because I'm so hungry!
Dawn: You should eat with us! Brock is the greatest cook ever!
Brock: I don't mean to brag but…
(Brock starts to get lunch cooked and gives Pikachu and Ash pokefood. Ash inspects the food carefully and then puts it in his mouth and swallows it.)
Ash: *This is delicious!*
(He starts to gobble it up and almost chokes. Buneary is eating a lot more than she usually does.)
Pikachu: Not to be rude, but you sure are eating a lot!
Buneary: Well, I need to give the baby his food now don't I?
Pikachu: True…
(Buneary starts to eat a little more and then suddenly stops.)
Pikachu: What's wrong?
Buneary: I don't know.

Chp 3

Pikachu: I don't know??? What's that supposed to mean?
Buneary: I really don't know. It could be indigestion or… the baby…
Pikachu: !!!
Dawn: I wonder what she's saying…
(Ash was about to say something but kept his mouth shut because Austin was in the room.)
Ash:*This isn't good*
Pikachu: Already?! But it has only been two days!
(Ash hops onto Dawn's shoulder and whispers what she said. She freezes up)
Dawn: Uhhh… maybe we should get her into delivery…
(Brock takes out Ash's pokedex and listens some more about mating.)
Pokedex: Pikachu's mate usually develops the baby in 3-6 days although it can be as early as 36 hours and as late as 2 weeks.
Brock: That may explain why Buneary isn't feeling well.
(Pikachu was trying to comfort Buneary as Nurse Joy came in and brought her to the delivery room. Brock's eyes(if he has any) turned to hearts, but before he could get one word out, Croagunk poison jabbed him.)
Croagunk: *sigh* Why does he always do this?
(Dawn was in a frenzy with Ash being tossed off her shoulder and thrown to the wall.)
Dawn: What do I do? What do I do?! I didn't expect her to have a baby this early! Ahhhh!
(Ash fell down, but got back up and climbed up Dawn again when he could, got to her shoulder and bonked her in the head.)
Ash: You need to calm down!
(He realized he just blew it and started to sweat.)
Austin: I knew it! That Pikachu can talk!
(Ash knew there was no sense in trying to hide it.)
Ash: *sigh* Yes, I can talk.
Austin: But how?
Ash: Well, Lily here turned me into a Pikachu so I could help Pikachu and Buneary out with their child.
Brock: We better start to wait outside the D.R. Hey, where's Pikachu?
Dawn: Whoa! That was fast!
(They hadn't noticed he had gone off. He followed Nurse Joy into the D.R. since he was the father. Ash heard him squeal!)
Pikachu: I'm too young for this!
Ash: He went in with Buneary and Nurse Joy. I just heard him.
(They all breathe a sigh of relief. They start to wait outside the D.R. They can't watch since the blinds are closed. Ash can hear Pikachu trying to comfort Buneary. After about an hour, Pikachu walks out holding a small Buneary.)
Ash: Hey! So how did it go?
Pikachu: I think it went fine, of course, I wouldn't know.
Ash: The baby is so cute!
Pikachu: Yea, … he is. The other one is inside.
Ash: THE OTHER ONE?!
Everyone else: WHAT?!!
(Ash walks inside and climbs up to Buneary's bed. He sees her holding a small Pichu in her arms.)
Ash: (quietly) There were two of them?!
Buneary: It looks that way.
(The pichu started to cry, but Buneary started to rock his arms and he fell asleep. The pichu was probably no bigger than Ash's own Pikachu arm.)
Buneary: Would you care to hold him?
Ash: I wouldn't mind one bit.
(She hands the pichu over to Ash. He is very light and delicate and is definitely no bigger than Ash's arm.)
Ash: It's like a gift from the heavens.
Buneary: I would think so too.
(Pikachu walks in holding the baby Buneary. He tries to climb up, but is having a hard time with the baby in his hand. Ash hands the pichu back to Buneary and pulls Pikachu and the Baby Buneary up.)
Ash: So, I'm guessing the buneary is a girl and the pichu is a boy.
Pikachu: That's what Joy told me.
(Pikachu handed the baby buneary off to Ash. He studied it again. It was a little bigger than the pichu, due to its long ears, and her entire body except her head was covered in a cream-colored fluff, but she was just as light and fragile as the pichu. Pikachu kissed Buneary on the head and she justed smiled at him. Ash handed the baby back to Pikachu.)
Ash: You plan to name them?
Pikachu: It would only be fitting, wouldn't it?
Buneary: I would think so.
(They went over many names for Pichu first. Finally, Ash came up with one.)
Ash: How about Alexander? (HA, GOT AROUND THE XANDER NAME!!!)
Pikachu and Buneary: It's perfect!
(They then went over names for Buneary.)
Pikachu: How about Laura?
Buneary: I love it!
Pikachu: I think so too!
(Ash was thinking to himself during this)
Ash*I can't believe my Pikachu's a father. I feel like it was just yesterday I first got him and zapped me. Ah, good times.*
Pikachu: I hope you two don't mind, but I need some air. Is it okay if I take Laura?
Buneary: Sure, go ahead.
Ash: I'll come with you.
(The two walked together, but Ash saw some food left in his bowl.)
Ash: I'm going to eat the rest of this real quick.
Pikachu: Okay, I'll be out here.
(Ash started to his bowl when he heard Pikachu)
Pikachu: Hey! Give her back!
???: Well she's ours now and you won't be able to Thundershock us or you'll zap your baby buneary here.
(Ash sprinted on all fours out of the Center. Around the corner was Team Rocket and Pikachu. They three were walking away holding the baby buneary. Ash ran next to Pikachu and looked at him. His eyes were a bright red and a bright red aura was filling him. He suddenly sprinted off towards Jessie with quick attack and slammed her in the head with an Iron Tail. She dropped the buneary. Ash saw the buneary fall and he sprinted towards her faster than he ever thought he could and caught her)
Ash*I think I just learned quick attack.*
(The buneary was starting to cry, unhurt, but Ash rocked her back to sleep. Her eyes never opened. He then turned to Pikachu who was still furious.)
Ash:*I've never seen Pikachu like this. Did he just learn…*gulp* rage?*
(Pikachu then unleashed a powerful thunderbolt on all three rocket members and made them blast off again. Ash ran to Pikachu who was still in anger. Ash slapped him across the face and he returned to normal.)
Pikachu: Ow! Wha- What happened?
Ash: You just protected your daughter is what you did. And I learned Quick Attack.
Pikachu: Well, good for you Ash!
(He stumbles starting to feel weak.)
Ash: Let's get you inside and get you recharged.
Pikachu: Okay.
(They walked to the center door with Ash holding the baby buneary in one arm and Pikachu around the other. They walked in the front door. Nurse Joy saw how weak Pikachu was.)
Joy: Let's get you to a recharging machine.
(She carried him off into another room. Ash walked into Buneary's room and tried to climb up. Brock helped him up. Ash told them what happened.)
Buneary: He did that…for us? To protect our daughter?
Ash: Yes, he did. He must really have strong feelings for you.
(Buneary just sat back and thought about the story and just blushed.)
Buneary: If you don't mind, I'd like to be alone.
Ash: Okay. Hey everyone, Buneary wants some private time.
(A Chansey walked in to Buneary and took her children. Buneary got worried, but Chansey reassured her.)
Chansey: Don't worry, I'm just taking them to the day care.
(Buneary started to relax and started to go to sleep. It was now late and everyone decided to say the night in the Pokemon Center. Pikachu walked out of the room he was brought into and walked over to Ash.)
Pikachu: So, how is she?
Ash: She's sleeping right now. We're all about to do that ourselves.
Pikachu: Well, okay. As long as she's safe.
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Pika Problem Chp 1-3 Empty Re: A Pika Problem Chp 1-3

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 am

can i say great fanfics JD keep them up
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 am

Don't worry, 38 will be out today
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:07 am

you mean all of the chapters from GGW and an extra one?
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:24 am

It was funny when they first found out Buneary was pregnant.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

https://pokebluegate.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:26 am

i thought that part was surprisng for the people who found out
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape