Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem- Chp 31-32

Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 31-32 Empty A Pika Problem- Chp 31-32

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Chp 31- The RANDOM chapter XD

(It was now about 10 AM and the Sun was warmly beating down on Pikachu's face. He opens his eyes and sees Buneary sleeping against his chest. His tail is under her feet and has an arm over her ears. Her arms are around Pikachu, so he's immobilized, but she starts to stir and open her eyes.)
Pikachu: Morning sleepy head.
Buneary: Good morning my Pika. Last night was (giggles and blushes) wonderful.
Pikachu: I had a good time too.
(They both laugh a little and untangle each other. After that, Pikachu gets Buneary's vest, gives it to her, and walks back to the cabin. They are greeted by Ash.)
Ash: Hey guys, had a good night last night?
Pikachu: What's that supposed to mean?
Ash: Oh!....Well….uh.
Pikachu: You saw us last night, didn't you?
Ash: Well…yea.
(Ash gets whacked on the head.)
Pikachu: Don't watch us do our private business!
Ash: Ow…sorry…
(He sighs and finds breakfast already made.)
John: That was a great fight yesterday.
Pikachu: Aw, thanks. That means a lot to me.
Melissa: I have to agree with your father, that was a tough one.
Pikachu: Well, I owe it to Ash for training me.
Ash: Well, you're my best friend!
(They both laugh a little and talk about Round 3. After a while, Pikachu and Buneary walk back outside and into the forest. They walk around a little, enjoying the environment. They walk into a clearing and find a Beedrill nest. They both freeze up.)
Pikachu: Uh oh. Don't ….move. Back away slowly.
(They start to back away when a Beedrill catches them moving away.)
Pikachu: Oh crap! Run!
(They both run through the forest, stumbling around the tree, hoping to lose the Beedrill. There are at least 30 Beedrill. They continue to run deeper and deeper until they feel the ground suddenly end underneath their feet.)
Pikachu: WHOA!
(They start to fall and Pikachu grabs onto a hanging branch. The Beedrill start to come over the cliff.)
Pikachu: Whatever you do, don't let go, but I need to use Thunderbolt.
Buneary: (shivering) ……. Do it.
(He unleashes a powerful Thunderbolt, hitting about 25 Beedrill and shocking Buneary in the process. The remaining Beedrill retreat away, but now Pikachu is extremely tired.)
Buneary: Pikachu, don't black out on me now.
Pikachu: I won't, but I can't hang on mu- WHOA!
(They both start to fall, screaming at the top of their lungs.)
???: Staraptor, get them!
(Staraptor soars over the cliff catching Buneary, who is holding onto Pikachu. Staraptor flies a little lower when Buneary paw starts to slip.)
Buneary: PIKACHU!
(He starts to fall towards the ground and hits the grass, back first. He wasn't as high up as before, so he's only dazed and bruised. He stumbles to his feet.)
Ash: Hey! You okay?
Pikachu: Yea, I'm- HEY!
(A capsule swallows around Pikachu.)
???: HAHAHAHA!
Ash: OH COME ON!!!
Jessie: Listen, is that a twerpish voice I hear?
James: It speaks to me, loud and clear!
Jessie: On the wind!
James: Past the stars!
Meowth: In your ear!
Jessie: A rose by any other name is just as sweet.
James: When everything's worse, our work is complete!
Jessie: Jessie!
James: James!
Meowth: Meowth, now that's a name!
Jessie: Putting the do-gooders in their placeQ
James: We're Team Rocket!
All: And we're in your face! Wobbuffet! Mime mime!
Ash: Now what do you want.
Jessie: We want your Pikachu and you!
Ash: What?
(Another capsule shoots out and grabs Ash.)
Ash: HEY! Staraptor. Get Buneary back to the cabin to get her to tell the others what happened and follow them!
Meowth: Good luck with that!
(The robot runs off into the woods. The capsules are combined now so Ash can get to Pikachu.)
Ash: Pikachu!
Pikachu: (grunts) Ash…where's Buneary?
Ash: Staraptor is bringing her to the cabin and getting help.
Pikachu: Oooooo…I don't know if I'll make it….
Ash: You will, you just need to relax.
(Meanwhile, the Rockets are bringing the captured Pokemon to their new Sinnoh base. Pikachu has now blacked out. They get to their base and the capsule unattaches and is given to other Rocket members and brought into a white rubber room with a window. The two are tied up and Ash is hooked up to a machine and forced to change into a Pikachu. He can't resist and changes. A Rocket member comes in, not looking too happy.)
Ash:*This isn't going to turn out well for me.*
Rocket: Who made you this?
Ash: Why should I tell you?!
(He gets one to the stomach.)
Rocket: Answer the question.
(Ash remains silent, unable to speak. He gets one to the face this time. Pikachu starts to wake up.)
Pikachu: Oh man…what's going on? !!! ASH!
(He is unable to move and is very angry.)
Rocket: Fine, I'll make you talk.
(He walks into a room and turns on a loud screech that only Pokemon that can hear really high can hear. Ash cringes in pain, as it is only being directed towards him. Pikachu starts to hear something else.)
???: We're going in deep and we're going in hard.
???2: Surely you can't be serious.
???: I'm serious.
(Pikachu looks up and sees a vent open. A S.W.A.T team jumps out and opens fire on the crew that's in the window.)
SWAT1: Let's get them out of here.
(They unhook Ash from the machine.)
SWAT1: You're Ash, right?
Ash: Ooooooooooo, yea…
(His face is cut from the punch and now can hardly move.)
SWAT1: Let's go. We've been looking for Team Rocket HQ for years. This was a huge break for us.
(The group rushes out, the two Pikachus trying to keep up. An alarm goes off, the team taking out Rocket's as they go along(Jessie and James are gone now BTW). Suddenly, a huge blast of steam explodes from the wall and hits Ash.)
Pikachu: Ash!
(Ash's left side of his fur has now turned a lightish-brown. He hits the floor. One of the SWAT members picks him out and kicks out a nearby window and ties a rope on the window.)
SWAT2: We have to get him out now!
(He rappels down the rope. Pikachu jumps after him and lands on his shoulder. He reaches the ground, where a police barricade is with Brock and the others are.)
Buneary: Pikachu!
(Pikachu hops towards Buneary and hugs her.)
Buneary: I'm so glad you're okay.
Pikachu: (tiredly) I'm not feeling great, but we have to worry about Ash first.
(They all notice Ash's condition.)
Brock: Ash!
(They take him from the SWAT member and run off to Ruinsdale Town.)

Chp 32- End of Book 1

(Brock carried Ash into the Pokemon Center followed by Dawn and the others. They run into the Center after a 10 minute run with a half-conscious Ash.)
Joy: Oh my, your Pikachu looks very bad.
Brock: But I can tell you what's not bad- OW!
Croagunk: Not now…
(Joy takes Ash into the E.R. Pikachu forces out some tears.)
Pikachu: If only I had pulled him up. If only I didn't start to run ahead.
(Buneary starts to try and calm him down.)
Buneary: Shh… he'll be okay…
(He starts to calm down a little. The parents can only sit there, speechless. They all sit for about ½ an hour, worried sick about him when Joy comes out.)
Joy: Well, Ash should be fine. Although he sustained severe injuries, he shouldn't need any stitches for the cuts he suffered. His burn on the other hand was very minor and only got his fur. The burn marks should grow out in a few weeks.
Brock: How long until he can be released?
Joy: He's still in recovery, but you can take him out in an hour.
Dawn: Well, that's good.
(They all decide it's been a rough morning and go back to the cabin to give Ash some rest, except for the Pika family. Pikachu walks in slowly towards Ash's room with his family slowly following. He jumps to the knob, opens the door, and walks in. Ash is laying on his good side, facing the door.)
Ash: (weakly) Hey Pikachu.
Pikachu: I'm happy you're okay.
Ash: It's going to take more than two punches and a burn to take me down. (smirking)
Pikachu: *sigh* So, what are we going to do about the League?
Ash: … I…I think I'll drop out.
Pikachu: !
Buneary: !
Ash: Well, I'm in no condition to compete… And besides, your wedding is in one week. I don't want to make you delay it. I'll be fine by then.
(Pikachu smiles.)
Pikachu: You're the best.
(He hugs him. Ash doesn't care for the pain. He's just happy to have his best friend by his side.)
Pikachu: Well, we'll leave you to rest. The others will get you in an hour.
Ash: All right, and Pikachu.
Pikachu: Hm?
Ash: Thank you.
(Pikachu smiles brightly and walks out with the family. They walk outside.)
Pikachu: (cheerily) Well, since he's okay, let's get something to eat.
(They walk to the cabin where Brock is (AGAIN) making lunch. The entire cabin is quiet besides the munching of the food. After eating in silence, they all walk to the Pokemon Center. There they meet Nurse Joy inside.)
Dawn: I think he's ready to come out. We all think he's getting lonely.
Brock: Well you know who else is lonely? I am and I know that you're the lady for me-EEEEEEE!
(Poison Jab)
Joy: He's a strange fellow.
Dawn: Yes he is.
Joy: Well let me get Ash for you.
(She walks into the E.R and comes back with a jumpy Ash.)
Ash: Hey guys!
Pikachu: Well you've recovered nicely.
Ash: Well, I got punched twice sure, but after an hour you don't really feel it.
Pikachu: Well, it's just nice to see you feel better. I guess we should get going to Massa..peka?, eh?
Ash: Massapequa. Yep, let's get Brock and hit the road!
(They get Brock from Croagunk and walk to the cabin and pack up their stuff and head off towards Massapequa, the couples parents excited for them.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down