Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem- Chp 25-27

Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 25-27 Empty A Pika Problem- Chp 25-27

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Chp 25

(Days until Sinnoh League: 30)
(Ash and friends were walking down Route 267 towards Ruinsdale Town. Ash was still as a Pikachu, his arm still slung in his cast. Pikachu was deeply thinking about something and Ash could tell something was wrong.)
Ash: Hey guys, can we stop for a minute? I want to talk to Pikachu in private.
Pikachu: ???
(He pulled him off to the side of the road.)
Ash: Something's wrong with you. I know it. What's the problem.
(Pikachu sheds a single tear.)
Pikachu: My parents… I won't be able to tell them the news.
(He starts to break down. Ash uses his good arm and hugs him, giving him a shoulder to cry on.)
Ash: Well, how about we go back to where you lived and find them?
Pikachu: But I'm not even sure they're still out there. I know where we lived, but even if we find it, they probably won't be there.
Ash: Well how would you know? Where did you used to live anyway?
Pikachu: I used to live in Viridian Forest.
[Flashback]
Pikachu: Mom, I'm going to find some berries! Okay?
Pikachu's mom: Okay, don't go too far!
(Pikachu walks through the forest picking some Pecha and Oran Berries. He is suddenly jumped by Professor Oak.)
Oak: Charmandder, use Ember!
Pikachu: !!!
(Pikachu: I tried to run away, but I wasn't fast enough and got caught.)
[Flashback ends]
Pikachu: You know how I used to be very disobedient? I only did that because I wanted to go back home. But then you came along, and now I couldn't be happier, but all these memories makes me want to see my family…just one more time.
Ash: Hmm… We could take a ferry to Kanto.
Pikachu: But that would take too long. We'd miss the Sinnoh League and I'd never want to miss that!
Ash: This is tough. !!! Hey, I got it! How about I ask Oak to get us in his helicopter?
Pikachu: That would be a good idea. That would be a very fast way of moving.
Ash: But wait, what about Buneary?
Pikachu: You're right…
Buneary: Maybe I'll go find my parents.
Pikachu: !!!
Ash: !!!
Buneary: You have a good point Pikachu. I haven't seen my parents in a while. Maybe me and Dawn should find my parents.
Pikachu: We should invite them to the wedding.
(He smiles at Buneary's reply and hugs her.)
Pikachu: Thank you for understanding.
Ash: We should tell the others.
(They walk back to the main road where Dawn and Brock are waiting. Laura is now chasing Alexander's tail. Ash and Pikachu tell Dawn and Brock about their plan.)
Dawn: That sounds like a great idea!
Brock: Definitely! The parents at a wedding is pretty much customary. While you guys find each other's parents, I'll head into Ruinsville Town and meet you there.
Ash: Great! Now we need to see if Oak can get us!
(They walk on and stumble upon a small town that has a Pokemon Center. They all walk through the small town, into the Center, and Ash dials Oak's number. It rings for a minute, and Oak finally picks up.)
Oak: Hello?
Ash: Hey, Professor Oak! It's me, Ash!
(Oak almost faints seeing a talking Pikachu.)
Ash: Professor! Don't faint on me now!
Oak: Is that really you Ash?
Ash: Of course it is! Listen, I have a little problem.
(He tells them about Pikachu's parents.)
Oak: I see. I'll send my pilot over there. He should be there within two hours. Anyway, Ash. Don't you want me to fix that problem with you being a Pikachu?
Ash: Well, I can change back and forth.
Oak: Who did this to you anyway?
Ash: Lily and Jirachi.
(Oak this time faints.)
Ash: Uhhhh…. Okay then. I'll call back later.
(Ash and Pikachu practice battling each other for a while when the helicopter arrives. Dawn, Buneary, and Laura had already left for Jublife City and Brock had left for Ruinsdale Town, so it was just Ash, Pikachu, and Alexander. The helicopter took off and landed in Pallet Town within 3 hours. The sun was a little low in the sky at about 4:00 PM, but they still had plenty of time. Oak came out to great them.)
Oak: Hello Ash, it has been awhile.
Ash: Yes, it has.
Oak: I forgot to ask, what happened to your arm?
Ash: Glass…
Oak: Oh. Anyway, you'll need to be back by sundown. It gets dangerous in Viridian Forest at night.
Ash: Don't worry Professor, we will.
(They reboarded the helicopter and headed off towards the forest. After ten minutes, they landed on the edge off the forest. They disembarked and went into the forest. Pikachu was trying to regain his senses of the area. He then noticed something on a tree.)
Pikachu: Ash, look.
(Ash comes over with Alexander.)
Pikachu: See this?
(Ash has to squint, but sees a faint scratch mark in the tree.)
Ash: What about it?
Pikachu: I made that scratch a long time ago. And if my memory serves me, then…
(He walks off to the right and finds a whole colony of Pikachu and Pichus. The others don't seem to notice him. He slowly walks to a home made by the Pikachu's and looks inside. He sees a Pikachu and a Raichu inside. The Pikachu has very deep green eyes. There is a picture off a small family of Pikachus in the room.)
Pikachu: Um, excuse me?
(The two turn their heads to see a Pikachu holding a Pichu.)
Pikachu: Are you Rose?
Rose: Why yes I am. Why?
Pikachu: I'm your son.
(Rose is shocked, but turns her tail towards her. When a Pichu is born, when it evolves, its tail should match the mother. Pikachu locked his tail with Rose's. It's a perfect fit.)
Rose: Pika…. (WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, NAME HIM DAVE?! DEAL WITH IT!)
(She embraces Pikachu.)
Rose: I thought I'd never see you again. What happened to you? It's probably been more than ten years!
(Pikachu is starting to tear a little, but holds it back.)
Pikachu: I got captured…
Rose: My poor son.
(The Raichu walks up.)
Raichu: Are you truly my son?
Pikachu: Of course I am! You always told me to do my best and never give up!
(The Raichu hugs him.)
Raichu: You are my son. I can't believe you came back.
Pikachu: Well, I needed to find you.
(They finally notice Alexander.)
Rose: Is this your son?
Pikachu: …Yes.
Rose: And I suppose you're here to tell us…
Pikachu: That I'm getting married? Yes.
Rose: My son is getting married!
(He hugs him very tightly. Ash walks to the doorway.)
Rose: Who is this?
Pikachu: Well, this is my trainer.
Raichu: But he's only a Pikachu.
Pikachu: Well, he's actually human. He's able to switch between Pikachu and human form.
Rose: Well good to meet you….
Ash: Ash is my name.
Rose: Well Ash, how about you all stay for dinner?
Ash: That would be great! Thank you.
(They all serve out dinner, which is already ready.)
Raichu: So, who are you going to be married to.
Pikachu: Well…
Ash: Excuse me, but let me do something real quick.
Rose: Okay.
(Ash runs outside, transforms into human, takes out his Pokedex, turns back, and walks into the house again. He brings the pokedex into a clear space, opens it, and shows them a picture of a Buneary.)
Raichu: This is who you're marrying?
Pikachu: Dad, I truly love her. We've been through so much and had two kids! We've been together for a long time. She is my true love!
Raichu: Well, I won't object to it. Anything that makes you happy makes me happy.
Pikachu: Thank you for understanding. I also wanted to know if you would come to the wedding.
(They are both surprised by this offer.)
Rose: We haven't been out of this house since you left. I think we should.
Raichu: We'll both come with you.
(Pikachu is overjoyed and hugs them both. They finish dinner.)
Pikachu: I hope you don't mind, but we have to take a helicopter to get there. It's kind of far.
Raichu: I guess I have no problem with that
Rose: Me neither.
Ash: The driver said to be back by sundown. We should probably get going.
(They start to walk out when Pikachu hears someone calling out for him. His face turns dreadful. Another Pikachu walks up to Ash's Pikachu.)
Pikachu: What do you want Jared?
Jared: Finally decided to come back and join us?
Pikachu: I don't plan on staying, especially with you around.
Jared: Why, because you know I've always been stronger than you?
Pikachu: No way! I don't have time for this! I have to go!
Jared: C'mon! Battle me!
Pikachu: I have to go!
Jared: Baby, you've always been a baby!
Pikachu: …What…did….you….just….say?!
Jared: I said you're a baby!
Pikachu: Alright then Mr. Tough Guy! Let's battle!
Ash: Pikachu!
Pikachu: No Ash! I have a score to settle with this punk.

Chp 26- WARNING- Bad language

(Pikachu has an angered look on his face. Jared's is very smug. They move to a clearing of the colony.)
Jared: C'mon! You got nothing! You'll never beat me!
Pikachu: That's where you're wrong!
(All the Pikachu's have gathered in a circle around. Ash's Pikachu's parents don't get involved as battles are common here.)
Ash: Well, let the battle begin!
(Jared sprints off with quick attack and hits Pikachu, but quickly recovers. Pikachu releases a thunderbolt and jolts Jared.)
Jared: Ouch! That was quite a sizzle! Almost worthy of hurting me.
(This just makes Pikachu madder and charges him with a quick attack and hits him in the chest. He is sent sliding.)
Jared: C'mon! That barely hurt me!
(Jared quick attacks again sending Pikachu flying. He hits the ground hard.)
Jared: Give up yet?
Pikachu: (grunting) To you? …Never.
(He does his own quick attack and hits him, only to send Jared skidding. Jared does another quick attack with the same result as before. Pikachu is bruised and battered. He is tired and is struggling to get up. His eyes are shut tightly.)
Jared: I'm giving you one last chance. Give up!
Pikachu: …
Jared: All right you---
Pikachu: In your dreams asshole.
(Everyone turns to him in shock. His eyes are a blood thirsty red.)
Pikachu: I've heard enough of your crap!
(He charges a Volt Tackle at Jared.)
Jared: What the hell is that?
(Jared tries to dodge, but Pikachu is just way too fast and nails him and sends him flying. Pikachu catches up to him in mid air and charges Iron Tail, and smacks him the other way. He slams into the ground and is KO'd.)
Ash: Jared is unable to battle!
(Pikachu is now in a frenzy. A voice is in his head.)
Voice: Let me take you over. I can make you stronger.
Pikachu:*What are you? I want to be nothing like you!
Voice: I will make you stronger. I will make you the best.
Pikachu: *How? By hurting me family?*
Voice: I-
Pikachu: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!
(Ash is surprised by Pikachu's random scream. Pikachu runs into the dark forest.)
Ash: Pikachu, wait!
(Ash, Alexander, Rose, and Raichu follow him into the forest. It is almost sunset and Pikachu's vision is blurred. He's running into trees and other Pokemon.)
Caterpie: Hey, watch where you're going!
(Pikachu runs through a Beedrill nest by accident. The Beedrill are enraged and start to follow him. Ash, Rose, and Raichu thunderbolt them.)
Ash: We have to stop him now! He's going to kill himself!
(They all rush with quick attack to catch up. Ash tackles him. Pikachu is squirming to get away and thunderbolts him. Ash endures the slight pain and tingling in his arm. Pikachu kicks him off and runs towards a tree and slams his head into it.)
Pikachu: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!
(He slams his head numerous times on the tree until a red smoke lifts from his mouth and ears. He is screaming like he was in excruciating pain.)
Voice: Fine. Have it your way. I'll find a new host.
(The smoke flies off. Rose runs up to the now crying Pikachu.)
Pikachu: That….that thing….wanted me to hurt my family.
Rose: Shhhhh. It's okay. Everything will be okay now.
(Pikachu faints in her arms.)
Ash: We should get him back to your home.
(They carry him back to the colony. There, Jared is still knocked out. They bring him into the house and lie him on the floor on a cloth.)
Rose: He needs to rest. He's probably exhausted from that battle and running so much.
(Ash sat down next to him and started to rub his back. Pikachu made a faint smile and mumbled something.)
Pikachu: Ahhh… that feels good Buneary.
Ash: *He must really miss Buneary. As soon as he wakes up, we'll get him back to Sinnoh.*
Pikachu: Hehehe….stop…that tickles.
(Ash sits next to Pikachu for over an hour before Rose comes back.)
Rose: Maybe you should get some sleep now.
Ash: Yea, you're right.
(He gets himself comfy next to Pikachu and falls asleep.)

Chp 27

(Days until Sinnoh League: 27)
(Ash was beginning to worry about Pikachu. He had been out for three days. His family had treated him his bruises and Ash kept him company. Ash was stumped on what it was. He decided that he would take him to the pokemon center tomorrow. It was now about 8PM on the 3rd day in Viridian Forest, when Pikachu gave signs of life. He stirred and rolled a little and finally woke up. His head was choked in pain and his throat yearned for a drink. He stumbled to get up, but only fell down.)
Pikachu: *Oh man, what happened to me? Did I get beat up that badly?*
(He finally was able to stand on two feet and looked around. It was dark, with the only light being the moon. Ash was comfily asleep next to him, his hat off of his head next to him. Pikachu wandered outside, his eyes adjusted to the night darkness. After about a minute, he stumbled to the creek and drank some water. Inside, Ash had woken up and noticed Pikachu was missing.)
Ash: Huh? Pikachu?
(He ran outside, a little panicky, but then saw Pikachu by the creek. He walks over to him.)
Ash: Hey Pikachu.
(He puts his hand on his shoulder.)
Pikachu: !!! CHUUUUU!!!
(He unleashes a thunderbolt, but Ash endures it.)
Pikachu: Ash? Don't surprise me like that!
Ash: Yea, sorry. I see you're feeling better.
Pikachu: Well, my head is killing me and I'm as thirsty as a Growlithe.
(His stomach rumbles.)
Pikachu: I guess I'm hungry too…
(Ash looks around and sees a berry bush. He runs to the bush and picks a few berries and brings them to Pikachu.)
Pikachu: Thanks. Let's go inside.
(They walk inside, having never disturbed Pikachu's parents, and go back to where they were sleeping. Pikachu eats the berries and asks Ash a question.)
Pikachu: (quietly) So how long was I out?
Ash: Three days.
Pikachu: Seriously? Was the battle really that bad?
Ash: No, you beat Jared. This…this spirit was trying to take you over which is why you went into rage. You fought the spirit and it left your body.
Pikachu: Wow, I don't even remember. I need to sleep more though, good night.
Ash: Night.
(Ash almost immediately fell asleep, but Pikachu was worried about Buneary.)
Pikachu: I hope she's okay. I want to get back to her as fast as possible.
(He falls asleep, thinking about her. He starts to dream about her in the forest with Dawn. He is with them and they get jumped by Team Rocket. They attack Buneary with Poison Tail and Bullet Seed. He is witnessing the entire thing. He's screaming out, "NO, NO!!" but his body is frozen. He watches as Buneary collapses. He suddenly wakes up in a cold sweat.)
Pikachu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
(He sees his entire family around him, watching him. His entire body is trembling, his heart is pumping, his adrenaline is racing, and he is sweating all over. He comes back to reality.)
Ash: Pikachu? Pikachu, snap out of it!
Pikachu: Huh? Oh man…
Rose: Are you okay honey?
Pikachu: Yea…I just had a bad dream, that's all.
Ash: Well, how do you feel?
Pikachu: I feel a lot better now, that's for sure.
Ash: Well, we need to get to Pewter City and get back to Sinnoh.
Pikachu: Alright, hey where's Alexander.
Rose: He's outside playing with the other Pichu. I'll go get him.
Pikachu: Thank you.
(Pikachu walks out into the sunny weather and walks to the creek. He steps in the wash the sweat off of him. It's a slow moving creek, so he is able to stand in it. After he washes off, he dries himself off and walks back. The entire group is waiting for them.)
Ash: You guys ready?
(They all take one last look of the place.)
Raichu: I think we are.
(They walk through the forest for about an hour until they reach Pewter City. There, Ash(now human) walks into the Pokemon Center with the rest. He calls Oak.)
Oak: Ash! I was starting to get worried about you! How did you manage?
Ash: We found his parents and are ready to leave!
Oak: Great, I'll send my pilot and he'll be over there shortly.
Ash: Alright, thanks Professor.
(Suddenly, Joy called for Ash.)
Joy: Ash, there's a call for you!
(Ash walks to the video phone and sees Dawn and four Buneary's.)
Ash: So I'm guessing you did well.
Dawn: Yep! How did you fare?
(Before they could answer, Pikachu and Buneary shoved their trainer out of the way and put their paws on the screen.)
Pikachu: My honey bunny! I miss you so much!
Buneary: Me too! I can't wait to see you again!
Ash: Okay, guys. Anyway, we found Pikachu's parents and we're taking the helicopter there. We should be in Ruinsville Town in about three hours.
Dawn: Alright great! See you then!
(After 5 more minutes of waiting, the helicopter arrived and all the Pikachu's and Ash boarded it. On the way, Pikachu told his parents about his adventures with Ash and how he met Buneary. They seemed to be very fascinated by it and were very proud of him. They then discussed what they did after Pikachu was captured and had always hoped that he would come home one day. Before they knew it, the pilot called out.)
Pilot: Hey guys, we're approaching Ruinsville!
(Pikachu immediately opened the door and saw Buneary watching the helicopter. When the helicopter was a few feet from the ground, he leapt from it and landed in Buneary's arms. Alexander tried to follow, but Ash pulled him back.)
Ash: You're too young. You'll hurt yourself!
(Buneary and Pikachu are happily dancing around with each other.)
Buneary: I missed you so much!
Pikachu: I missed you too! I don't want to be apart that long ever again!
(The helicopter lands and the others get out. As soon as Ash and the family gets off, the helicopter flies inland. The group meets up to each other. Buneary's parents are still in Buneary form, but are about a foot taller than Buneary.)
Buneary's father: You must be the wonderful young Pokemon my daughter has told me about. Hello, I'm Robert and this is my wife, Melissa.
(The two shake paws.)
Raichu: And you must be the wonderful young lady my son has told us about. Hi, I'm John and this is my wife Rose.
(They also shake paws. She blushes a little and kisses Pikachu.)
John: (to Ash) uhhhh… Aren't they going to have another baby again by doing that?
Ash: We took care of that.
Pikachu: Well now that that's settled, where do we go from here Ash?
Ash: Brock said he'd meet us here. Let's go find him.
(They start through the town and pass the stadium's registration area. Ash walks into it and registers.)
Agent: I see you're one of the early birds here.
Ash: Yep, we got finished early, so better get here early than late.
Agent: Well, looks like someone has already checked in for you by the name of Brock.
Ash: Yea, he's a good friend of mine.
Agent: Well, he checked in for you and your room is over there.
(He points to a large cabin.)
Ash: Thank you.
(It was just about dark as Ash and friends walked into the cabin where Brock was making dinner. The cabin had 4 rooms. A bedroom with 4 twin size bunk beds, a living room with a big L-shaped couch and TV, a kitchen complete with stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator, and a dining room with a medium-sized table. )
Brock: Hey Ash! I see the whole gang's here! I just finished dinner, so let's eat!
(Brock serves all the food out. He has made a huge dinner for the pokemon and his friends. They all complement his cooking, clean up, and head off into bed.)

jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down