Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem Chp 4-6

3 posters

Go down

A Pika Problem Chp 4-6 Empty A Pika Problem Chp 4-6

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 am

There are 32 Chapters FYI.

Chp 4

(The entire group wakes up around 9AM and Brock makes everyone a wonderful breakfast.)
Austin: Say, I don't believe I caught your names.
Brock: Well, my name is Brock. I'm working on becoming the world's best breeder.
Dawn: I'm Dawn. I'm trying to become a top contest coordinator.
Ash:(confidently)I'm Ash from Pallet Town. I'm going to be a pokemon master.
Austin: You all have wonderful dreams. But Ash, how are you going to be a pokemon master when you're a Pikachu?
Ash: *!!* You know, I never really thought of this.
Brock:*sigh*
Austin: Well, I'm trying to win the Sinnoh league, but headed over here because I heard there were some cool Pokemon out here in Johto so I wanted to check it out.
Ash: That's what I'm trying to do too! We somehow got teleported here and teleported near Lily. But I wonder how I'll win the Sinnoh league as a Pikachu. And I wonder how we did get to Johto?
(Pikachu snuck away from the group and peeked into Buneary's room who was still sleeping. He headed to the nursery and couldn't believe what he saw. Both of his children were stumbling about taking their first steps. Pikachu had tears of joy coming to his eyes.)
Pikachu:*I can't believe their already trying to walk*
(He walked into Buneary's room quietly and got her to wake up.)
Pikachu: You won't believe it. The kids are already trying to walk!
(She sprang up)
Buneary: What?!
(They walked in and saw them still trying to walk. They both had tears of joy in their eyes and smiles on their faces and kissed each other on the cheek. They walked in and picked up their children and rocked them to sleep again and fell asleep on each other. Ash walked in and took the two children and put them in their beds. He then got a blanket for the other two and covered them with it. Ash patted Pikachu's head and walked out.)
Brock: How are they?
Ash: They fell asleep next to each other holding the babies.
Dawn: I just hope they'll be okay when we start traveling again.
Ash: I hope so too. I'll- I mean, we'll all help them.
Pikachu and Buneary: AHHHHH!
(Ash quickly ran into the nursery to see Team Rocket trying to steal the four pokemon by putting them into glass cases. Ash was furious. He was sick of them always following him. He felt something flowing through his body. Something strong that he wanted to release at Team Rocket. The pressure built and built until finally, Ash couldn't hold it anymore and released it at Team Rocket. They were all shocked and fell down. Jessie got back up and called Seviper. James called Carnivine.)
James: Carnivine! Get off of me!
Jessie: Seviper! Poison Sting!
(Ash couldn't move and was hit by the projectiles. The stingers were draining his power. Ash saw Pikachu trying to get out with his Iron Tail.)
Pikachu: I…won't….let….ANYTHING….happen….to my….family!
Buneary: (softly)Family…
(Ash's vision was starting to blur. Some of the sting areas were starting to bleed. He quick attacked Carnivine and knocked him to the wall and KO'd him.)
Ash:*Wow, one hit.*
Jessie: Poison Tail!
(Seviper came behind Ash and smashed him with a Poison Tail. Ash was thrown to the wall and looked up to see the Rocket members laugh. Brock and the rest were watching and Ash blacks out.)
Pikachu: NOOOOO! First, you capture my family, and now you hurt my best friend?! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!
(Pikachu returns to his rage state and smashes the glass. He then volt tackles Seviper blasting him into Team Rocket.)
TR: Looks like we're blasting off again! *ding*
(Pikachu smashes the glass of his family and calms down and walks over to Ash who isn't moving and knocked out cold.)
Pikachu: Ash…
(Pikachu collapses from exhaustion.)
[Later]
Brock: I think he's waking up.
Austin: I hope he's okay.
Dawn: Poor thing. Must have been completely exhausted.
(Pikachu starts to open his eyes and sees Buneary with a worried look on her face. She perks up and hugs Pikachu and returns the hug.)
Pikachu: How's Ash?
Buneary: He's doing okay, but is still knocked out cold from those poison attacks. It might even be a day or two before he wakes up.
Pikachu: Those damn Rocket members! They never learn that they can never win! They must have tried over 600 times to capture me and never succeeded once! This is all their fault.
(He struggles to stand)
Buneary: You need to rest like I do Pikachu. You're not ready to stand up yet.
(He gives up and collapses on the bed.)
Pikachu: How are the kids?
Buneary: Dawn and I calmed them down after the Rockets blasted off. They're safely sleeping now.
Pikachu:*sigh* Good. Now we have to worry about Ash… What time is it anyway?
Buneary: It's probably late since the sun went down. I'm going to head off to bed.
Pikachu: Okay then. Good night.
(They kiss each other on the cheek and Buneary heads off.)
Pikachu: She's the one for me…
(Ash starts to have a dream about the Sinnoh league and winning the championship trophy with his Pikachu and his other Pokemon. Pikachu is thinking about raising his family and kids and helping them grow up and especially help Pichu evolve. Buneary is dreaming about the same thing. Dawn dreams about winning the next contest and Brock dreams abou this breeding. Lily is dreaming about improving her magic and Austin isn't dreaming about anything because he has NO SOUL! Mwahahahahahaha! Ash wakes up from his sleep feeling bigger than usual. He walks to a mirror and sees he's a human again.)
Ash: AHHHH!
(Pikachu runs in, electricity soaring through him and sees Ash as a human.)
Pikachu: How are you a human again?
Ash: I don't know!
Pikachu: You can still understand me?!
Ash: This is weird.
(Ash thinks about being a Pikachu again and hears a small poof and sees he's small again as a Pikachu.)
Ash: This is great! I can switch between human and Pikachu! I wonder how…
Pikachu: Maybe Lily's potion?
Ash: Maybe… I'll ask her.
(He walks into where everyone was sleeping and sees everyone is starting to wake up. Ash leans on the wall for support.)
Ash: Lily! Are you aware I can do this?
(He changes to human.)
Everyone: AHHH!
Lily: I'm pretty sure that's not in the potion. (She checks.) Nope.
Ash: Hm. I wonder how I can do this. (Changes back to Pikachu.)
(In either form though, Ash feels his entire body swollen with pain and heads back to his room and rests.)
Brock: I wonder how he did that if it isn't in the potion.
Austin: I think some things are better left unanswered.

Chp 5

(It was now four days since they had gotten to the Pokemon Center and Ash was starting to take a turn for the worst. Although he had started to recover from the previous day, he was starting to develop a fever and knew that changing to a human could endanger his health even more so he stayed put.)
Dawn: I hope Ash will be okay.
Brock: Me too. He was hit very hard with those poison attacks.
Austin: You guys shouldn't worry! Joy said he should be long as long as he rests.
Lily: I'm sorry to do this on short notice guys, but I have to get going home. My family says they have a new spellbook and I just HAVE to get it! I hope you understand.
Brock: Yea, no worries. You should get going!
Lily: Thanks Brock. And Dawn was right! You are the best cook ever!
(She heads of back the way they came while the others stayed in the center.)
Pikachu: I'm worried about Ash.
Buneary: Me too. He fought bravely yesterday, but just wasn't strong enough.
Pikachu: Yea, I'm worried that he feels hurt by losing that match. Maybe I should check on him.
Buneary: Good idea.
(They walked into Ash's room where he was laying on his bed, his eyes open, staring into space thinking about the battle.)
Pikachu: Hey, you okay?
(Ash was startled and didn't notice they came in. Pikachu hops onto the bed.)
Ash: Yea. I'm starting to feel a lot better.
Pikachu: You say you feel better, but your expression tells me something's wrong. Is it because of that loss?
Ash: *sigh* I tried so hard to rescue you guys, and I blew it. And they laughed at me when I got KO'd.
Pikachu: Well, of course they're going to laugh! They never win!
(They both chuckle.)
Pikachu: Ash, remember when we went to our first gym match against Brock and I lost? I felt terrible, but I knew, with practice, you can become stronger. If you believe in yourself, you can become strong. Someone I know very well told me that.
Ash: Who would that be?
Pikachu: You did.
(Ash looks up at Pikachu.)
Pikachu: You shouldn't let one loss get to you. If you lose, just get back up, dust yourself off, and practice harder.
Ash: Thanks Pikachu.
(The two hug.)
Pikachu: Don't mention it.
(Ash pats Pikachu on the head and falls onto the bed feeling exhausted. He knew a nap would help him. He dreamed about becoming a stronger Pikachu and how he would defeat Team Rocket next time. )
Buneary: How is he?
Pikachu: He's feeling a lot better now after we talked.
Buneary: Well that's good.
Brock: I think we should start to head out tomorrow back towards Sinnoh.
Dawn: That would probably be a good idea as long as Ash is feeling okay.
Austin: That would be a good idea.
(The rest of the day goes by quickly. Pikachu and Buneary play with their children and Brock tells Dawn about his adventures with Ash and about his family. The night comes over and soon leads to day again. Ash wakes up bright and early.)
Ash: Boy, do I feel recharged!
(He walks out of his room and sees Pikachu sleeping with Buneary in his arms. Ash could only smile. He walked in and saw Dawn and Brock already up.)
Brock: Well you're up early!
Dawn: And you look a lot better too!
Austin: And I'm sure your feeling a lot happier!
Ash: I guess a good night's sleep is just what I needed!
Brock: Come on. I'll make breakfast.
(Brock cooks up a wonderful breakfast and makes pokemon formula for the children. Pikachu and Buneary wake up a little after breakfast started.)
Pikachu: Sorry for waking up so late! Kids went to bed a little later than we had hoped.
Ash: Don't sweat it! Brock made us breakfast and is getting some formula for the kids.
Pikachu: He is the nicest person I've ever met…next to you of course.
(The three chuckle)
Pikachu: Be sure to tell him how thankful I am for traveling with him!
Ash: I will.
(Brock walks out with the formula and the couple runs over to him and tugs his pants. He gives them the formula and they head of into the nursery. Ash was eating a little slower since he didn't have a big appetite lately since the battle, but nevertheless, he ate. When Pikachu and Buneary got in, Pikachu practically gobbled the entire thing in one bite. He felt Buneary staring at him.)
Pikachu: I'm sorry but I didn't get a chance to eat since lunch yesterday.
(She just shrugged and continued eating. After they all finished…)
Brock: I think it's best if we head out today back to Sinnoh.
Ash: Are you sure about that?
Brock: I mean, we've stayed here five days Ash, you all look like you've recovered nicely. We should get back on track to where we were.
Ash: Good point. What do you guys think?
Pikachu: It would be good to get the children some fresh air.
Buneary: I think that would be best.
Ash: They like the idea.
(They started to pack up and get the children and thanked the Nurse Joy who worked there and Brock got poison-jabbed again. As they walked through the region, many people complimented on how cute the babies that Pikachu and Buneary had and how cool the other Pikachu's hat was.)
Ash: I love the Johto region for its nice people. Everyone's so friendly!
(Someone was walking by and gave Ash a look. Ash replied with a strong)
Ash: Pika Pi Pikachu!
(The stranger turned away embarrassed and walked away. It was starting to get late so they all set up camp in a clearing of the woods, but before he went off to bed, Ash was hitting a tree with his tail.)
Ash: I wonder how Pikachu knows how to use Iron Tail.
(He focused all his energy to his tail and repeatedly hit the tree over and over. He was starting to get tired so tried one last time and focused all his energy to his tail. He swung again and saw his tail glowing a bright white color and a much deeper hole in the tree. He heard some clapping and saw Pikachu come out from behind some bushes.)
Pikachu: I have to hand it to you Ash, you're probably a quicker learner than me. I can't believe you already learned Iron Tail!
(He smiled and blushed a little.)
Ash: Thanks Pikachu. It means a lot coming from you.
Pikachu: No problem. Let's head back to the campsite.
(They raced back with Pikachu just beating him to the campsite.)
Ash: Aww! No fair! You got a head start!(panting)
Pikachu: No way, I beat you fair and square. Look, there's everyone else.
(They walked over to them)
Brock: Where were you Ash?
Ash: Practicing my Iron Tail.
Brock: Wow! You already learned it?
Ash: Yep.
Dawn: Congratulations Ash!
Ash: Thanks Dawn.
Austin: I think Iron Tail is a cool move!
Ash: Me too.
(Everyone was starting to fall asleep when they heard some squealing.)
???: Someone! Anyone! Help me!
Pikachu: What is that?
Ash: I don't know, but let's go find out!
(They all raced off into the darkness of the woods.)

Chp 6- WARNING: Contains Blood

(The entire group runs through the woods looking for the person calling for help.)
Brock: We'll cover more ground if we split up. Austin, go with Ash and the others. I'll go with Dawn and Piplup.
Austin: Got it!
(They walk through the woods with Pikachu carrying the kids. They all started to hear snickering.)
???: I can't believe we actually caught it!
???2: The boss is going to praise us!
(Austin peaked out and saw Butch and Cassidy with a tied up Jirachi, unable to use its power. They're all shocked and are about to jump out)
Cassidy: We truly are the best agents for Team Rocket!
Butch: And when we give him Jirachi, we'll get a huge bonus!
(They start to daydream about what they'll do when…)
Austin: Hey! Let that Jirachi go!
Cassidy: Never. First you'll have to battle us!
Austin: Hey, I've seen you before! You're Cassidy and you're Biffy!
Butch: AHHHHH!!! IT'S BUTCH!!!! Forget this! Let's go, Ratticate!
Cassidy: Go Houndour!
(Ash runs up and releases a strong thunderbolt at both of them. They both get shocked and fall back. Buneary then freezes them with an Ice Beam.)
?: Seviper! PoisonTail on that Pikachu!
(Pikachu saw it coming and couldn't do anything but crouch down and cover his kids. Ash saw what it was about to do.)
Ash: NOOOOO!
(Ash dives in front of Pikachu and gets slammed by the Poison Tail and flies into a tree. Pikachu watches in horror as his best friend just saved his kids. He looks at Ash who is motionless and bleeding from the back and blood dripping from his mouth. His eyes turn to tears.)
Ash: (weakly) Pikachu, run. Find Brock and Dawn. They'll save us. I'll be fine.
Pikachu: NO! I won't leave you!
Ash: Please. It's the only way. We'll distract them.
(Pikachu is starting to cry a little, but obeys and runs the way Brock and Dawn went. He notices that Jessie and James have joined with Seviper and Carnevine facing Buneary and Austin's Arcanine.)
Ash: *This is my chance.*
(He struggles to crawl to the tree Jirachi is tied to. The Rockets don't notice him. He gets to the tree and puts the last of his strength to his tail which starts to glow and cuts the rope and collapses still bleeding. They notice that Jirachi is free and is starting to charge a hyperbeam. They all try to flee, but all get hit by it.)
Rockets: Looks like we're all blasting off again! Wobbuffet!
(Jirachi is satisfied that they're gone, but notices Ash's condition. She has used most of her magic on teleporting away from Team Rocket and the best she can do is heal his back mostly until they are just scrapes. Austin picks up Ash who is barely conscious.)
Ash: Pikachu….
(He falls limb and blacks out. Austin is concerned and unsure what to do when he hears calling.)
Brock: ASH!
Dawn: Austin!
Pikachu: Pi pi pi!
Piplup: Piplup!
Austin: We're over here!
(They run over and see Ash's limb body.)
Brock: This isn't good. We have to get to a pokemon center!
(They are suddenly teleported to a nearby Pokemon Center by Jirachi. They shake off the confusion and run inside.)
Brock: Nurse Joy! (He knows this isn't time for games.) Our Pikachu is very injured.
Joy: Oh dear. Chansey! Bring a stretcher!
(Chansey runs and gets a stretcher. Austin places Ash on there and Joy and Chansey run into the E.R. Everyone knows this is serious. Pikachu is crying and can't control himself and runs outside. Buneary goes after him to try and calm him down. Everyone else is in the waiting room waiting to hear news of his condition. It's about an hour before Nurse Joy walks out. Everyone looks up.)
Joy: Your Pikachu will be just fine(sigh of relief), but he is in a serious condition. He will need to stay a few days here. It's getting late, you guys better get some sleep. (She doesn't seem to notice Jirachi.)
(They all agree, but realize that they left their stuff in the woods. They ask Jirachi to teleport it here and it appears on the floor. They put Alexander and Laura into the nursery and start to head off to bed when they realized that Pikachu and Buneary ran outside. Meanwhile outside, Pikachu is running away from the center and heads towards a large tree. Buneary is behind him trying to catch up. She sees he stops by a tree and slows down and lets him cry a little bit before approaching.)
Buneary: Pikachu?
Pikachu: It's my fault he got hurt! It's all my fault and now he's going to die!
Buneary: Pikachu! He's not going to die! I know he's a strong trainer and I know he'll live! He'll recover! That could've been you though! He saved you and our kids' lives! He saved all of us! And it's not your fault! If anything, it's Team Rocket's fault.
(He starts to calm down.)
Pikachu: You think so?
Buneary: I 100% know so!
(The two hug and sit by the tree for a while and fall asleep in each other's arms. Brock and Dawn walk out and see them cuddled together and carry them back inside. While Brock carries Pikachu back, he mutters something.)
Pikachu: Pi pi pi. (Ash)
(They head back and lay Pikachu and Buneary on a bed next to each other. Brock and Dawn head to bed while Austin is already asleep. Pikachu cuddles next to Buneary and smiles.)
Pikachu: My sweetheart.
(Meanwhile, Ash is sleeping and dreaming about what happened. He replayed it over and over again until he finally woke up with a scare and release a thunderbolt. He immediately collapsed again and felt so weak that he couldn't even move his hands. When he tried, he started to sweat. He looked at a mirror and saw the side of his fur was dyed in blood. As soon as he recovered, he was taking a shower. He saw his tail glowing and wasn't sure why and relaxed and it went away. He had already known almost all Pikachu's moves…except for Volt Tackle. He knew after that shower, he would learn that move, but for now, he was too exhausted to think and went back to sleep
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Pika Problem Chp 4-6 Empty Re: A Pika Problem Chp 4-6

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:30 am

ash is just in the wrong place at the wrong time lol
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 am

No, he saved the kids.
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 am

what i meant was when he get's attacked
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:26 am

Hes always the one who gets hurt XD.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

https://pokebluegate.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am

YEP! XD
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:50 am

1 word posts! JD

overall, i liked the chapters
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape
Infernape

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 am

With the smiley, that makes 2. 2 is usually accepted by me.
Goku
Goku
Infernape
Infernape

https://pokebluegate.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silversalamence10 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 am

oh, sorry about that - i was referring to the word "YEP"
silversalamence10
silversalamence10
Infernape