Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem- Chp 13-15

2 posters

Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 13-15 Empty A Pika Problem- Chp 13-15

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Chp 13

(As Pikachu and Buneary are falling, he grabs Buneary and holds her tightly and braces for impact, giving himself up for her, flipping so that he'd hit the ground and Buneary would land on top of him. She is scared and not sure what to do. They start to fall into the woods and hit a large tree and hit the ground, both falling unconscious. Before Pikachu does, he sees Buneary fall a few feet away from him, relatively unscaved and smiles and blacks out. About 10 minutes later, Buneary wakes up to see an unconscious Pikachu only a few feet away.)
Buneary: Ooooooh! Huh, Pikachu? Hey, wait a minute! I remember everything!
(She remembers Pikachu again and picks him up. He has a large cut on the back of his neck and bruises on his torso. A small pool of blood has formed, but Pikachu is still breathing. She starts to head the way they came with Pikachu over her shoulder.)
Buneary:*Pikachu…you're going to be okay. I won't lose you now.*
(She hops through the woods, going as fast as she can. She starts to hear rusting in the bushes.)
Buneary: Who's there?
(A wild Seviper comes out.)
Seviper: So you brought me lunch?
Buneary: Get away from my husband!
(She puts Pikachu down and uses Dizzy Punch on Seviper, slamming him into a tree and KO'ing him. She runs back to Pikachu to see a curious Buneary staring at him. She calms down a little but races over to him, picks him up, and races off.)
Wild Buneary: Where are you going with that Pikachu?
Buneary: To find our trainer.
(She races off again. Meanwhile, Ash is as a Pikachu to listen for anything while Dawn and Brock call out for them.)
Dawn: Buneary!
Brock: Pikachu!
(Ash's ears twitch and hears something rustling.)
Ash: Guys, I hear something over here.
(They walk over just to see Buneary almost trip out of the bushes exhausted, holding Pikachu on her shoulder.)
All: Buneary!
(She's exhausted, but okay. They all turn their attention to the injured Pikachu. They see his cut and Ash starts to worry.)
Brock: Guys, the nearest town is this way! Come on, it's only a few minutes away!
Buneary: Pikachu, please be okay.
(They're shocked to know that Buneary has remembered him, but have more important things to attend to. They all run down the road into the town with Ash in human form, holding Pikachu in his arms. He mumbles something.)
Pikachu: Buneary…I won't lose you.
Ash: If anything, we won't lose YOU!
(They see the town and run into the Pokemon Center there. Nurse Joy sees the situation before they say anything.)
Joy: Chansey, get a stretcher!
(A Chansey runs into a room and comes out with a stretcher. Ash puts Pikachu on it and they run into the E.R. They go to the waiting room and sit outside the E.R. Buneary is upset and starts to cry. Dawn picks her up and let's her cry. She pets her head which calms her down.)
Dawn: It's not your fault. If anything, you saved Pikachu!
Buneary: He saved my life! He gave himself up for me!
Dawn: Pikachu is a heroic pokemon. He will do anything for his friends.
(They wait for an hour and a half before Joy walks out of the E.R.)
Ash: Is he going to be okay?
Joy: Your Pikachu has sustained serious injuries. It looks like he had fallen from the sky and hit a tree! Nevertheless, he needs rest.
Ash: Can we see him?
Joy: I'm sorry, but not now. You can see him tomorrow.
(They feel a little sad, but once again, get ready for a night at the center. While the others are asleep, Buneary lies there and thinks about his heroic action. She was now enraged at Team Rocket for hurting her Pikachu. She won't let them get away with this. She fell asleep from utter exhaustion. Meanwhile, Pikachu has woken up. He doesn't remember anything after the landing or how he got here. He sees a mirror and sees the bruises. His neck is extremely itchy. He turns around towards the mirror and sees the bandage on his neck. He gets the nerve not to scratch and falls asleep again. The next morning, Buneary wakes up before anyone. She walks towards Pikachu's room to see he's still sleeping, but shivering. She walks to his bed and climbs out and covers him in her fur. He stops shivering and smiles. After about two hours, Pikachu wakes up to see Buneary next to him. He smiles and hugs her. She starts to wake up and is overjoyed.)
Buneary: You're okay!
(She hugs him and tries to pull away because she is choking him.)
Pikachu: *COUGH* You're choking*Cough* me!
(She releases him and he lies on the bed again. He's very weak and has trouble speaking to Buneary.)
Buneary: You saved my life.
Pikachu: Of course I did. You're the world to me! I won't let you die. You're too young. If anything, you and the kids come before me.
(She smiles and kisses him.)
Buneary: Do you remember what happened?
Pikachu: I remember falling into the woods, hitting a tree, then the ground, and seeing you fall, and then I blacked out. I do remember be bounced up and down, but that's about it.
Buneary: Yea, I carried you to Ash and the others.
Pikachu: You carried me all that way?
Buneary: Well, I wasn't going to just let you die!
(Pikachu smiles and kisses her again.)
Pikachu: I should be thanking you then, but right now, I'm exhausted.
(She understands and leaves him to his privacy. She walks outside and meets Ash.)
Ash: So how is he?
Buneary: He's weak, but alive. I'm sure he'll be fine.
(She hops away happily towards the others. Ash looks into his room's window to see a sleepy Pikachu. He sees Ash and smiles and gives him a thumbs up. Ash also smiles and walks towards the others and Pikachu falls asleep.)

Chp 14

(We skip one week since much didn't happen. Pikachu was released from the Center, Ash got another gym badge which he(LITERALLY BY TURNING INTO A PIKACHU) won. They hadn't seen Team Rocket in a while and knew something was up, and Pikachu was still recovering. That's pretty much it. Now let's start the story!)
(Ash and friends were walking down Route 265(YES, I MADE IT UP!) heading towards the town of Massapequa (I DIDN'T MAKE THAT UP! THAT'S A REAL TOWN IN MY STATE!). They were heading there since it was a popular shopping area. Dawn took Buneary to a shop while Ash went with Pikachu. Brock went to a breeding center (AS USUAL!) to find some more about breeding.Laura went with Buneary and Alexander went with Pikachu. Dawn went into a pokemon dress shop to help Buneary pick out a wedding dress while Ash did the same for Pikachu, only he got a suit and they were in another store. Pikachu still had a bandage and still needed to wait a few days before he could battle. They both found some very good quality clothes for a good price and bought them. They sent them to each of their parents so that they weren't stolen or ruined. They got back together an hour later and pass by a huge field covered with flowers and perfectly green grass on the very edge of town.)
Pikachu: What a beautiful spot!
Buneary: Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?
Pikachu: Yep. (FOR YOU RETARDS OUT THERE, THEY WANT THE FIELD TO BE THE PLACE THAT THEY ARE WED.)
(Brock meets up with them and marks the town on the map.)
Brock: This town has a lot of interesting stuff. We need to come back here some time.
Ash: Yea, these two agree with that.
(He points towards the field.)
Brock: This looks like a great spot for a wedding!
(They both beam with happiness, but continue on. After a few minutes, they hear someone yell after them.)
?: Hey Ash!
(They all turn around to see Justin running towards him.)
Ash: Hey Justin!
Justin: Hey Ash! How about a rematch?
Ash: Sure! One pokemon each?
Justin: Sure!
(He sends out Spark Plug. Ash has a wide grin on his face.)
Justin: What's so funny?
Ash: Nothing.
(He turns into a Pikachu which makes Justin almost faint and Spark Plug to question Ash.)
Justin: How did he do that?
Ash: Jirachi…
Justin: Lucky…
(Spark Plug is staring at him with a flame in his eyes.)
Spark Plug: You're going down.
(Ash waves his hand towards him.)
Ash: Bring it on!
Justin: Spark Plug, use quick attack!
(He sprints towards Ash who jumps up at the last second and tries his own quick attack who hits Spark Plug, but doesn't hurt him too much.)
Justin: Use thunderbolt!
(Spark Plug shoots a huge bolt of lightning at Ash who has no time to react and is hit. He hasn't been hit by a thunderbolt in a Pikachu form. His body tingles from the electricity. It doesn't hurt him too much, but he gets dizzy from it and shakes it off and tries his own. With the power from Spark Plug and his own power, it's a more powerful hit and he falls on his butt and gets back up and tries Iron Tail. Ash counters with his own Iron Tail. Like last time, the tails lock in. Spark Plug tries to break it by swinging his tail the other way. Ash catches his tail and starts spinning him around and around until he finally lets go of him and throws him. He hits the ground with a thud and gets back up, struggling. Finally, Spark Plug tries quick attack and Ash counters with Iron Tail. Ash hits Spark Plug, sending him back to where he started and KO'd him.)
Brock: Spark Plug is unable to battle! Ash is the winner!
Pikachu: That was amazing Ash!
Buneary: Great job out there!
Dawn: You were amazing!
Ash: Thanks guys! It means a lot!
(Pikachu sees Ash's cheeks still sparking.)
Pikachu: Hey Ash. Are you feeling okay?
Ash: Well, now that you mention it, I have a little bit of a headache.
(Pikachu takes two steps back.)
Pikachu: You might want to try and release some electricity. That might make you feel better.
Ash: Okay.
(He walks to the side of the path and tries a thundershock on a rock. Suddenly, Pikachu yells something!)
Pikachu: Hey! HELP!
All: !
Jessie: Listen, is that a twerp calling out to implore?
James: I think we should catch who we came for!
Jessie: Pikachu!
James: It's true!
Meowth: Time to score!
Jessie: We've had such a rough day,
James: But, now it's time to play.
Jessie: We've paid all our dues by blasting off early,
James: But we're back here again and feeling quite surly!
Jessie: With Jessie!
James: And James, too!
Meowth: Meowth, Ya-Hoo!
Jessie: Putting the do-gooders in their place!
James: We're Team Rocket...!
All: In your face!
Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!
Mime Jr.: Mime, mime, mime!
All: Team Rocket!
Justin: Hey, give Ash his Pikachu back!
(Pikachu is being held by Jessie in rubber gloves.)
Jessie: You'll have to beat us first! Go Seviper, use Poison Tail!
James: Get off me Carnevine! Use bullet seed!
Justin: Go Flygon! Use Steel Wing on Carnevine!
(Ash charges an Iron Tail on Seviper. He dodges his Poison Tail and smashes him with Iron Tail. Flygon charges Carnevine with Steel Wing and KO's him.)
Jessie: Seviper, use wrap!
(Seviper wraps Ash in a coil.)
Ash: Big…mistake.
(He thunderbolts him and is freed. Team Rocket returns their pokemon and tries to flee towards their balloon.)
Ash: Oh no you don't!
(His cheeks still sparking, he charges them with quick attack and is suddenly surrounded by a yellow aura charging them even faster and throws them into their basket.)
All: !
(Jessie throws Pikachu threw the balloon and lands on the ground with an,"Oomph!")
TR: WHAAA! Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again! Wobbuffet! *ding*
Pikachu: Ow! Ash, you just learned Volt Tackle! *bastard, took me forever to learn that move!*
(Ash just smiles brightly and thanks Justin for his help.)
Ash: I have to thank you Justin! I would've never won two against one!
Justin: No problem! Flygon is my strongest pokemon!
(Ash then attends to Pikachu.)
Ash: You okay?
Pikachu: Yea, I'll be fine
(Ash helps him to his feet.)
Justin: Well, I better get going. Got a long walk to get home. Nice seeing you again and good luck!
Ash: Thanks! I'll see you soon!
(They head off into opposite directions. Justin going towards Babylon, and Ash and friends heading towards Farmingville.)

Chp 15

(Just an FYI, this now 1 ½ months after chapter 1!)
(Ash and friends had taken 2 days to get to the town of Farmingville and were exhausted and were taking a break on the side of the road in the woods.)
Ash: It's been a while since we let all our pokemon out, hasn't it?
Brock: Yea, that would probably be a good idea.
(They release all their pokemon, who all notice a baby pichu and buneary. They all turn to Pikachu and Buneary who blush from embarrassment. They all crowd around them and they sigh and tell their story. They tell them about the cave, the battles, the ship(except for THAT NIGHT), how Pikachu rescued Alexander, and Jirachi. Ash and the others notice what everyone is doing. Ash turns into a Pikachu and walks over and everyone turns to him.)
Ash: What?
Pikachu: I forgot to mention Ash can turn into a Pikachu.
(Everyone seems intrigued by this and walks over to him. He takes a step back nervously. Even though Staraptor has already known about Pikachu and Buneary, he is still shocked about Ash. If he's a pokemon, he's sure he can understand him.)
Staraptor: So, have you learned any moves?
Pikachu: He's pretty much learned all the moves I have…*bastard*
Infernape: You guys should battle each other!
(They look at each other and shrug.)
Pikachu: Why not?
(They all find a clearing in the woods. Brock and Dawn notice they're all leaving and run after them. They catch up to see what's going on. Brock walks over and, like always is ref.)
Pikachu: You ready?
Ash: Absolutely!
Brock: Let the battle begin!
(Pikachu starts with a quick attack, which Ash easily dodges. He tries it himself, but also misses. Pikachu tries an Iron Tail. Ash doesn't even charge his own, this surprise Pikachu, but goes with it. Just as he's about to hit him, Ash grabs his tail, which surprises him even more and spins around and around and throws him. He lands on his back and then his feet and releases a thunderbolt at Ash. Ash tries to dodge, but gets hit. It hurts him more than Spark Plug did, but it made him quite dizzy. He gets up to see Pikachu starting a Volt Tackle. With the extra electricity from the last attack, Ash is able to start his own. They rush at each other and their heads collide. The energy is tremendous and causes a huge explosion. It takes almost a minute to see Pikachu lying on the ground, trying to get up, but Ash is nowhere to be seen.)
Pikachu: What happened to Ash?
(They look around.)
Torterra: He's over here!
(They all turn towards the edge of the woods where Ash is lying. His eyes start to open and he gets up and walks forward. Pikachu is now standing, but hardly able to. He waits for Ash to get back and launches a quick attack. He dodges, but just barely. Pikachu charges an Iron Tail and hits Ash, slamming him into the ground. He tries to get up again, but can't and collapses. Pikachu is panting from exhaustion and sits down. He is covered in bruises.)
Brock: Ash is unable to battle. Pikachu is the winner!
(Pikachu walks over to Ash and sits down next to him and wakes him up.)
Ash: Ooooooh… What happened?
Pikachu: You okay?
(He suddenly releases a sudden bolt of electricity at Pikachu. He gets shocked, but it doesn't hurt him much.)
Ash: I'll be okay.
(The other pokemon talk amongst themselves.)
Torterra: I can't believe he lost.
Staraptor: Yea, but I guess Pikachu was stronger than him. I mean, he has been with Ash from the day he started.
Buneary: Poor Ash.
(Buneary walks over to Pikachu.)
Buneary: You okay?
Pikachu: Yea, I'll be fine, but I'm more worried about Ash. That explosion sure was a powerful one.
(Ash has now collapsed and gone to sleep.)
Buneary: We should let him rest.
(The pokemon scatter out and do their own thing. Pikachu climbs up a small tree and sits on a branch, relaxing and recovering. He's wiped out and falls asleep. Buneary watches Laura and Alexander run around after each other. She checks on Pikachu every now and then to make sure he didn't fall out of the tree. Ash is still where he was, sleeping. Buizel and Piplup were swimming in the pond nearby. Buneary was sitting on the grass, enjoying the sunlight, when someone starts rubbing her shoulders. She turns to see the bruised Pikachu.)
Buneary: You sure you're okay?
Pikachu: Yea, I'll be fine.
(He sits down next to her and holds her paw, watching the kids run in circles, get dizzy, get back up, and run around some more. They watched them run around and laughed a little when they fell, but they would get up by themselves. They're very impressed how intelligent they are at only 1 ½ months.)
Buneary: It's odd.
Pikachu: What?
Buneary: How intelligent our kids are. They're only 1 ½ months old and have already walked, ran, and are talking very fluently.
Pikachu: I know what you mean. Maybe, we got lucky. They probably got your smarts.
(This made her blush and kiss him. She started to lean on him.)
Pikachu: Oomph!
Buneary: Sorry.
Pikachu: It's okay. It's a good pain.
(She smiled again and leans on him. After about five minutes, they hear Ash.)
Ash: Let go of me you creeps!
(They both hear him and run to his aid. They see Team Rocket flying away in their balloon. Staraptor sees the balloon and tries to pop it.)
James: Carnevine, use bullet seed!
(The attack is a direct hit on Staraptor and starts to fall to Earth. Buneary uses Bounce and catches him. They look around to find the balloon nowhere in sight. Pikachu runs into the woods and Staraptor flies above the forest, while Buneary gets Brock and
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 13-15 Empty Re: A Pika Problem- Chp 13-15

Post by Goku Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Wheres chapter 15?
Goku
Goku
Infernape