Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem- Chp 28-30

Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 28-30 Empty A Pika Problem- Chp 28-30

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Chp 28

(Days Until Sinnoh League: 14)
(For the past 12 days, Pikachu has been training harder than he ever had. He had pushed himself to exhaustion and had to be brought to the Pokemon Center twice. Today, he was practicing his Iron Tail on a tree. He was cutting at the tree, trying to cut it down. He was half-way done when Ash found him.)
Ash: There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. Take a break and eat something!
(Ash had taken off his sling, but still had the stitches in his arm. Pikachu was already working up a sweat and ignored him.)
Ash: C'mon! I don't want to have to take you to the Pokemon Center again.
Pikachu: I guess you're right.
(They walk over to the cabin where Brock has made lunch. Everyone else is already eating. Pikachu sits down next to Buneary.)
Buneary: Let me guess, you were out practicing?
Pikachu: Yea, why?
Buneary: You need to relax! You're going to exhaust yourself! You have two weeks to get ready! Take a day off! Watch the kids maybe.
Pikachu: I guess you're right. I have been working too hard lately.
(Buneary spins him so his back is facing her, which surprises him, and starts massaging his shoulders. He moans a little. She pops his shoulder and he moves it around a little.)
Buneary: You're arms need to be stretched.
(Pikachu then feels something pulling his right arm. He looks over and sees Alexander pulling his arm.)
Pikachu: I see you're trying to help me.
Alexander: Yep!
(He chuckles a little and continues to eat a little with his other arm. Meanwhile, Ash, Brock, and Dawn are talking about the league.)
Brock: I hear this league is quite different than most considering Pokemon used. In the preliminary rounds, all battles are 2-on-2 and the finals are 3-on-3.
Ash: That doesn't give much of a choice.
(He starts to think about which Pokemon to use. Pikachu has finished lunch and walks outside into the warm sunlight and climbs up into a tree. He finds a large branch and sits in it and falls asleep. Alexander follows him and sits on his lap, watching the trainers and their pokemon. Suddenly, a cold, metal object wraps around the two. Alexander screams and Pikachu is in a daze.)
Pikachu: Huh? What's going on?
(Ash and everyone else runs outside. Pikachu and Buneary's parents are quite confused.)
John: Who are these people?
TR: Mwhahahahahaha!
Jessie: Is that a sound of a obsolete twerp I hear?
James: Your expiration date's passed, my dear
Jessie: On the wind!
James: Past the star!
Meowth: In your ears!
Jessie: Bringing twerp-laden chaos at a break neck pace.
James: Dashing twerp-ting hope and putting fear in place.
Jessie: A rose by any other name is just as sweet.
James: When everything's worse, our work's complete.
Jessie: Jessie!
James: And it's James!
Meowth: Meowth, now that's a name!
Jessie: Putting the geeky do-gooders in their place.
James: We're Team Rocket.
All: And we're in your face!
(They all face a huge robot, made of metal.)
Ash: I think I know how to settle this.
(He turns into human.)
Ash: Go Gible! Eat that robot!
(Gible starts to eat the robot's right arm, but as it gets to the middle, it becomes too solid to eat.)
Jessie: Don't think we forgot about your miniature Munchlax! We've made our robot un-edible!
Ash: Return Gible!
(Pikachu has regained his senses and is trying to get out, but is being squeezed too much. John sees an opportunity to destroy the robot. He sprints towards the robot and climbs up to the place where the missing arm is.)
Jessie: What is that Raichu doing?
Meowth: I don't know, but get it off!
(The robot swings its arm at John, but misses him and he gets to the hole and thunderbolts it and shocks the robot. It causes the robot to release its grip on Pikachu and Alexander. Pikachu grabs Alexander and lands holding him.)
Pikachu: You okay?
Alexander: Yea, I'll be fine.
John: HYPERBEAM!
(John fires a hyper beam at the paralyzed robot and blows it up.)
TR: Look's like Team Rocket's blasting off again! *ding*
(The robot shatters into pieces. Pikachu covers Alexander and gets hit in the head with a piece of debris and blacks out.)
Ash: Pikachu!
All: !

Chp 29

(Days until Sinnoh League: 13)
(It's about 1 AM now and Pikachu is lying on the top of one of the bunk beds. He opens his eyes and rubs his head, which is throbbing in pain.
Pikachu: Ow…what happened?
(He tries to sit up, but is pinned down. Buneary's arm is around him. He sighs, which causes Buneary to open her eyes.)
Buneary: Hm? Pikachu?
Pikachu: Shhh. Go back to sleep. We'll talk in the morning.
Buneary: …Okay. I'm just glad you're okay.
(She turns over, freeing Pikachu. He puts his arm where her head was and felt the spot wet.)
Pikachu:*She must've been really worried.*
(He kisses the top of her head and almost immediately falls asleep. He wakes up again about 9 AM and sees everyone else up except for Buneary. He sits up and finds a bandage around his head. He then realizes.)
Pikachu: Alexander…
(He jumps down to meet everyone up.)
Ash: Hey, you're okay!
(He rubs his head.)
Pikachu: Ow…yea. Say, where's Alexander? Is he okay?
Ash: Yea, he's fine. He's outside with Laura and Dawn.
(He walks outside and see the children run after each other. They both keep tripping, but just spring back up, and start running again. He sits down against the cabin when his father brings him a bowl of food.)
Pikachu: Thanks dad.
John: You got some good kids there, I gotta say.
Pikachu: Yep, they're very energetic.
John: It feels like only yesterday you were just a little Pichu. Ah, good times.
(Pikachu smiles a little, but keeps an eye on the kids.)
Pikachu: Hey Dawn, you should go inside. I'll watch them.
Dawn: Okay.
(She walks inside with the others. The kids finally notice their dad.)
Alexander+Laura: DADDY!
(They run into his arms and hug them.)
Laura: Are you feeling better?
Pikachu: Yes I am. How are you Alexander?
Alexander: I got crushed by you yesterday.
Pikachu: Yea….sorry about that. Hey, how about we have a race?
Alexander: OK!
Pikachu: All right…..first one to that tree way over there wins.
Alexander + Laura: All right!
(They line up together.)
Pikachu: Are you ready?
Alexander+Laura: Yep!
Pikachu: Then let's GO!
(The three take off from the edge of the cabin. Pikachu lets the two ahead of them to make them feel happy and because he wasn't in great health. Alexander and Laura touch the tree at almost the same time. Pikachu catches up to them, but trips on accident and slides past the tree. The kids laugh, then argue who won.)
Alexander: I won!
Laura: No I did!
Pikachu: Now now! You both won. You both beat me. *I don't usually trip like that. I must be really off today.*
(They both walk back to the cabin, where they see Buneary waiting.)
Buneary: Did you beat your father?
Alexander: Yep, but he's fast!
Laura: Yea….
(The two parents giggle a little and walk inside. Pikachu jumps onto the couch and tries to nap a little. He's exhausted, not from running, just from the day. It was rather warm and humid and he was sweating a little through the bandages. Buneary sits down next to him.)
Buneary: How are you feeling?
Pikachu: Okay. Not great.
Buneary: Well, you saved Alexander yesterday by getting hit from that debris.
Pikachu: Yea, I don't want him to get hurt! I will always protect my family.
(She kisses him.)
Buneary: And I will too.
Pikachu: Only a few more weeks….
Buneary: Yep, and then it'll be official.
Pikachu: But first, we need to win the Sinnoh League.
Buneary: I know you will.
Pikachu: Thanks. It means a lot.
(The day goes by rather fast. Before they know it, it's nighttime. Pikachu and Buneary are outside, by a tree, stargazing.)
Buneary: What a great night.
Pikachu: Yep. Looking at these stars always makes me wonder where we came from. It's interesting.
(What they don't know is that their parents are watching.)
Rose: You've got a wonderful daughter there.
Melissa: Well, the same goes for your son.
John: Well, he had to raise himself. He didn't have us. He was captured by a trainer and look where he is now.
Robert: Remarkable…
(Pikachu and Buneary get up and start for the cabin. The parents rush inside and jump into their beds. Pikachu and Buneary walk in and climb to their bunk. They start to make out a little, but are too tired and finally fall asleep in each other's arms.)

Chp 30

(Days until Sinnoh League: 0 ZOMFG!!!!)
(The past two weeks have flown by. Wedding invites have gone out, Ash had started training with his Pokemon, and most of the participants have arrived,…including Paul. Ash had decided to stay from him and in focus. He would take care of him in the league. The entire group walked into the stadium at around noon. Ash confirmed his attendance.)
Agent: All right…Ash Ketchum! You're confirmed in! Your first match is with a trainer named…Austin.
Ash+Dawn: Austin?!
Brock: Well, he did say he was planning on participating.
Ash: Well, we've beaten him once. We'll beat him again, won't we Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pikachu! (Absolutely!)
Agent: All right, your match is in 15 minutes. You'll need this Battle Pass to get in and your guests will need tickets.
(He hands over the pass and tickets.)
Ash: Thanks!
Agent: No problem and good luck!
(Everyone starts for the stands while Ash and Pikachu take a separate hallway.)
Buneary: Be careful out there!
Pikachu: I will, I will! (blushing)
(The two kiss and separate.)
Buneary: Good luck!
(Pikachu just smiles and runs after Ash, who is giving the security guard his Battle Pass.)
Guard: All right, this checks out. Go ahead in.
Ash: Thanks. Oh, there you are Pikachu! Ready to win?
Pikachu: Pika! (Always!)
(They walk inside. They are directed to walk to the other side of the stadium. After a ten minute walk, they reach their side of the stadium.)
Agent: The match is about to start. You can only have two Pokemon for the match.
Ash: All right.
(The door in front of him opens, revealing a packed stadium. The field is a regular field, plain.)
Announcer: And here comes Ash Ketchum onto the field! He's looking sharp today!
(Brock and the others are in the front row behind Ash.)
Dawn: Let's go Ash!
(The others watch intently as the match is about to begin.)
Austin: Ready for my redemption?
Ash: You'll have to win first!
Austin: Very well, let's go Typhlosion!
(He throws the pokeball letting out the big Pokemon.)
Ash: Ready Pikachu?
(Pikachu jumps onto the field, ready for a fierce fight.)
Ref: Let the battle begin!
Austin: Typhlosion, use Flamethrower!
Ash: Dodge it and use quick attack!
(Pikachu jumps aside from the flames and charges Typhlosion.)
Austin: Quickly! Use Thunderpunch!
Ash: !
(Typhlosion smacks Pikachu across the face with the electric punch. It was a strong one, but Pikachu is standing strong.)
Ash: Iron Tail!
Austin: Thunder Punch again!
(The tail and fist collide, sending off an explosion. Both Pokemon skid away.)
Ash: Use Volt Tackle, full speed!
(Pikachu runs as hard as he can!)
Austin: Thunder Punch again!
(But Pikachu is too quick and hits Typhlosion, tossing him across the field. He stumbles to his feet. Both Pokemon are now bruised and tired.)
Austin: Typhlosion, use Ember!
(The small pellets of fire hit Pikachu.)
Buneary: Oh no!
(Pikachu stumbles to his feet.)
Austin: Use Flame Wheel!
Ash: Volt Tackle, let's go!
(The pokemon charge at each other and collide once more, creating a massive explosion.)
Ash: !
Austin: !
(The smoke clears revealing both Pokemon on their feet, staring each other down. Pikachu starts to fall.)
Ash: Pikachu!
(He catches himself from the fall and stumbles up again and sees Typhlosion on the ground.)
Ref: Typhlosion is unable to battle! Pikachu wins!
(The crowd roars loudly. Pikachu is exhausted, but happy. He looks at Buneary and winks. She blushes a little.)
Ash: All right Pikachu! Come on back!
(An exhausted Pikachu walks over and collapses on the floor, tired.)
Ash: You okay?
Pikachu: I will be.
Announcer: I don't believe it! The trainer just turned into a Raichu and is now on the battlefield!
Ash: Huh?
(Ash looks downfield and sees a Raichu, but no Austin.)
Ash: So that how you want to play it? Alright, let's go!
(He changes into a Pikachu. The announcer is stunned. Ash's arm is now fully healed.)
Ref: Uh, all right then. Begin!
(Austin charges Ash with a Focus Punch. Ash dodges aside and uses Iron Tail. He hits Austin to send him skidding. Austin unleashes a powerful thunderbolt, making Ash dizzy and he gets slammed by a Focus Punch. Ash shakes it off and uses Agility.)
Ash: You may have the power, but you don't have the speed!
(Ash continues in circles around Austin until he finally gets dizzy. Ash hits him with an Iron Tail and sends him on his back. He stumbles up and unleashes a Hyper Beam.)
Ash: OH MAN!
(He then remembers Pikachu's trick and springs away on his tail, dodging the Hyper Beam.)
Austin: HOW THE HELL DID I MISS?!
(Ash hits the ground and starts a Volt Tackle. Austin starts a Focus Punch. The two collide, creating another massive explosion. The smoke clears showing a weak Ash and an unconscious Austin.)
Ref: Austin is unable to battle. Ash is the winner!
Ash: Oh thank god. (collapses)
(Pikachu runs out to him and wakes him up.)
Pikachu: You okay?
Ash: I'll be fine.
(Brock runs onto the field and takes the two off.)
Brock: That was some fight there Ash. You too Pikachu!
Ash+Pikachu: Thanks!
(Brock takes them to the Pokemon Center and gets them treated and gets himself treated to a Poison Jab. After the two are released, they find out that Ash gets a by for the next round so they watch the last battle of the first round when Austin comes up.)
Austin: Hey Ash, that was a real good fight you put up. I want to congratulate you.
Ash: Thanks, you were good too.
Austin: Well, I got to get back to Littlebrook Town. I'll see you guys on Wedding Day. Good luck to you Pikachu!
Pikachu: Thanks.
(After the final battle, the entire group walks to the cabin and has dinner.)
Rose: That was a great battle.
John: Yep, that's my boy!
(He rubs his head.)
Pikachu: Thanks, I owe it to Ash though. He has trained me well.
Ash: Aw, well…
(They all talk for awhile about the battle. After another hour, Pikachu and Buneary walk outside to the tree again and stargaze when Pikachu puts something around her neck.)
Buneary: What's this?
Pikachu: It's a necklace. I found it in the forest yesterday on a tree. I don't know why it was there, but I thought you'd like it.
Buneary: Awww, you spoil me.
Pikachu: Because I love you!
(If your 12 or under, you might want to leave now. DO IT! LEAVE YOU STUPID 11 YEAR OLD!)
(Buneary and Pikachu stare into each other's eyes. Buneary looks into Pikachu's light brown eyes and leans over to him. He follows her, kissing her passionately. They kiss for a while, enjoying themselves under the moonlight. Pikachu pulls off Buneary's vest and Buneary starts to rub Pikachu's chest, causing him to moan a little. They roll around in the grass a little, rubbing and kissing, letting their love for each other show.)
Ash: *I wonder where Pikachu and Buneary are. ! oh! OH!*
(He backs away slowly, a little embarrassed. Pikachu wraps his tail around Buneary, keeping her close, enjoying himself. After about ½ an hour, they fall asleep in each other's arms in the field.)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down