Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem- Chp 16-18

2 posters

Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 16-18 Empty A Pika Problem- Chp 16-18

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Chp 16

(Pikachu was running around the forest on the verge of tears. He had been running around the forest for a good two hours and not even seen one sign of Ash or Team Rocket. Buneary was struggling to keep up, with the kids behind her. Pikachu finally just stops and sits down, exhausted for running so much.)
Pikachu: We'll never find him! He's gone! I'll never see him again!
(He completely breaks down into tears. Buneary finally catches up.)
Buneary: Pikachu, you need to calm down. We'll find him. They always manage to mess up one way or another.
Pikachu: *sniff* Maybe, I just hope Staraptor finds something.
(Brock and Dawn are calling for them.)
Brock: Pikachu!
Dawn: Buneary!
Buneary: We're over here!
(They see them and run over. They see how upset Pikachu is and Dawn picks him up.)
Dawn: We'll find Ash. I promise. We all promise.
(The others nod. Pikachu begins to calm down.)
Pikachu: You think so?
Dawn: I know so.
(Pikachu stops sobbing and calms down.)
Pikachu: You're right, we just have to never give up.
(Meanwhile, Ash is waking up after being bounced around so much in the rubber bag he was put in. He wakes up to find himself in a rubber square. He hears voices on the other side.)
James: I can't believe we actually succeeded! We always lose.
(Jessie hits her with something.)
Jessie: Shut up or I'll make you lose your job!
James: Ow! What the heck was that for?
(She ignores him.)
Meowth: We also got this great food!
(They all gobble most of the food down. Ash looks around the room and sees a single bowl of Pokefood. He walks over to it and sniffs it and tastes it. It's not bad, but not great either. He eats it anyway. As Brock and the others are searching some more, Staraptor flies over.)
Brock: Hey, Staraptor! Have you found anything?
Staraptor: I was looking for you guys! I saw Team Rocket's balloon land back this way! C'mon!
(Staraptor lands to pick up Pikachu.)
Staraptor: Let me take Pikachu! He looks exhausted.
(He climbs on while the others follow Staraptor. After about 15 minutes, they hit trouble and get surrounded by a group of wild Buneary.)
Brock: This isn't good.
(Their Buneary tries to talk them out of it and just gets Dizzy Punched, KO'ing her. Staraptor lands with Brock and the others.)
Pikachu: Hey, leave her alone!
(He Iron Tails the Buneary that hit his Buneary. One of the wild Buneary stare at him and then something clicks in her head.)
Wild Buneary: Wait a minute! Guys, it's okay. I've seen them before. That Buneary saved this Pikachu's life!
Pikachu: You know her?
Wild Buneary: No, but I saw her carrying you through the forest a few weeks ago. She saved your life.
(The other Buneary listen and then clear the way. Buneary gets up from the dizzy punch.)
Wild Buneary: Sorry about that. Go on through.
(Pikachu climbs back on Staraptor and the others follow. Buneary is still a little dizzy, but keeps her focus on going straight. She starts to blur a little and hits a tree.)
Buneary: Ow!
(Dawn walks over and picks her up and carries her.)
Dawn: You okay?
Buneary: I'll be fine.
(It takes another 30 minutes before they get to a small, wooden cabin. They walk over to it and hear Team Rocket.)
Jessie: Well, we better leave and get this twerp to Giovanni.
James: The boss will love us for this!
Dawn: Pikachu! They're about to come out.
(Staraptor files low and hovers over the door with Pikachu charging an Iron Tail. Jessie walks out holding a rubber bag. He jumps off Staraptor and hits her in the head, making her drop the bag. Ash knows this is the chance, gets his claws out, and rips the bag open. James gets Dizzy Punched by Buneary. Meowth gets Iron Tailed by Ash.)
Pikachu: Shall we?
Ash: We shall!
(Pikachu gives Ash a little electric boost. Pikachu and Ash, cheeks sparking, both use Volt Tackle on Team Rocket.)
Jessie: Well, it never seems to make way…
James: To have those perfect days…
Meowth: For the month of May.
TR: Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again! Wobbuffet! Mime mime! *ding*
(Pikachu and Ash hug each other.)
Ash: I knew you'd find me!
Pikachu: You owe it to Staraptor! He's the one who found you.
Staraptor: It was nothing.
(Ash puts paw to wing and accidently shocks Staraptor. Even though it wasn't a big voltage, flying types are weak to electric types, so it makes him collapse. Ash sweats from embarrassment.)
Ash: I guess I haven't really mastered this electric thing yet, haha. Sorry.
(Staraptor gets back up.)
Staraptor: Yea, no problem.
(Ash reverts to human form and Dawn hands him his pokeballs and returns Staraptor. They start to walk away when Ash hears someone. He turns around to see Seviper. Pikachu turns around and starts to charge a thunderbolt. Ash reverts to Pikachu form.)
Ash: Don't. I have a score to settle with him.
(They stare each other down with the others watching. Finally, Seviper charges a Poison Tail. Ash charges an Iron Tail. The tails collide and lock. Ash gives him a smirk. He whacks Seviper with a left hook. It was a powerful hit, but Seviper comes back and wraps around him. Ash uses a thunderbolt and KO's him.)
Ash: Care to do the honors?
(Pikachu hits Seviper with a powerful Iron Tail and sends him blasting off. Ash goes back to human. After about an hour, they get back on the main road and head towards Farmingville which is only 30 minutes away.

Chp 17

(As the Sun started to set over Route 262, Ash and friends(FINALLY) stumble upon Farmingville. On one side is farm land with growing fruits and vegetables. On the other side is small houses and stores. In the dead middle was a Pokemon Gym. The group is awestruck by the beauty of the city and the sunset. As they approached the gym, they saw it was open, which was a little strange, but walked inside. It was a dark arena with a few lights so only the battlefield could be seen. Ash walked into the challenger's box.)
Ash: Hello? Is anyone here?
?: Yes, there is someone here. Hello, my name is James. I'm the Farmingville gym leader.
(The person walks into the light with an Umbreon at his side.)
James: And who will be facing tonight?
Ash: My name is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town.
James: So you're Ash? I've heard many great things about you. Let's see if you can hold that reputation. Are you ready for your gym match?
Ash: More ready than I'll ever be.
James: Alright then. Let's go Umbreon!
(The Umbreon jumps forward.)
Ash: Let's go Infernape!
(Infernape forms out of the pokemon.)
Ash: Use dig, then close combat!
(Infernape digs through the ground, which is only dirt, and tries to get behind Umbreon. This surprises James, but keeps an eye out. Infernape quickly appears behind Umbreon and uses Close Combat before James could even call an attack. Since Umbreon is weak to fighting moves, it's super effective. Umbreon skids along the ground.)
James: Umbreon, use Iron Tail!
Ash: Counter it with Mach Punch.
(Both Pokemon collide and a small explosion forms. The two pokemon skid away from each other and stare at each other for a while. Finally, Umbreon hits the ground.)
James: Impressive, you beat my Umbreon. (He returns it.)
James: Let's see you try this! Go Typhlosion!
(The big fire type forms out. Ash returns Infernape.)
Ash: You ready Pikachu?
(Pikachu nods and jumps into battle.)
James: Typhlosion, use ember.
(The bullets of fire shoot towards Pikachu. He dodges them using Agility. Buneary is watching from the sidelines adoringly.)
Ash: Iron Tail!
(Pikachu charges an Iron Tail and smacks Typhlosion in the chest. It skids across the ground.)
James: Typhlosion, use Flamethrower!
(A huge blast of flames gets shot at Pikachu. He is engulfed in them. Buneary stands up in shock and awe, hoping he's okay. Suddenly, a huge, bright yellow object emerges from the flames charging Typhlosion and hitting him in the stomach. He collapses unable to battle. Pikachu is sweating from the heat of the flames and has a few burns, but is still standing strong.)
James: I guess I have no choice. Let's go!
(His pokeball opens revealing a Pikachu. Ash's Pikachu is a little stunned by this, but holds his ground.)
James: Go use Iron Tail!
Ash: Dodge it and use Quick Attack!
(The Iron Tail misses and Ash's Pikachu hits James' with an effective Quick Attack.)
James: Use Volt Tackle!
(Ash is stunned.)
Ash: Counter with your own Volt Tackle!
(The two Pikachu's charge at each other, lighting up the entire stadium, and collide. There is a huge explosion.)
Ash+James: Pikachu!
(The smoke clears revealing both Pikachu's on their feet. After a while, they both collapse.)
Ref: Both pokemon are unable to battle, but Ash is still the winner!
(Ash runs to get Pikachu.)
Ash: You okay?
Pikachu: Yea, I'll be fine.
James: Well, Ash, that was some battle. Here is your badge! (That's his 5th.)
(Ash feels proud of himself.)
Ash: I couldn't have done it without you Pikachu.
Pikachu: Anything for you.
(They walk out to get the pokemon healed at the center. When they arrive at the center, it is already dark out, but Joy tells them she'll have them healed in two minutes, and Brock gets poison-jabbed…again. After that, they find a hotel and check into a room. The room has a sliding back door to get outside, two bunk beds and one regular bed. Ash, Brock, and Dawn get a separate bunk. Pikachu and Buneary sleep on the regular bed together. As Pikachu dozes off, he thinks off the wedding. Seeing his beautiful wife walk to him, the ceremonial kiss, everything. Before he knows it, it's morning. He wakes up to a beautiful sunshine. As they check out of the room, a shopkeeper runs up to them.)
Shop owner: I need your help! A couple of weird bad guys just came to my store and stole all my food!
Ash: What did they look like?
SK: One had long, purple hair. The other had short, blue hair and they both had R's on their shirts with a talking Meowth.
Everyone else: Team Rocket!
Dawn: I'll go get Officer Jenny!
(She starts for her office holding Alexander and Laura.)
Ash: Right, we'll start to search for them!
(They start to walk around the town. Ash and Brock split up from Pikachu and Buneary.)
Pikachu: Hey, you hear that?
Buneary: Yea.
(They walk through a bush to see Team Rocket sneaking off.)
Pikachu: Oh no you don't!
(He quick attacks them. James drops the bag of food. Buneary rushes over to pick it up when she hears Pikachu panic.)
Pikachu: Put me down! BUNEARY!
(She turns around to see Pikachu being held by Jessie in rubber gloves at knife-point. He's *that* close to being killed. Her heart starts racing and her adrenaline is pumping.)
Jessie: Now, now little rabbit. Give us our food and we'll let your precious Pikachu go!
Pikachu: NO! Don't do it!
(She picks up the bag.)
Buneary: You have to release Pikachu first.
(Meowth translates.)
(They talk it over.)
Pikachu: Buneary, what are yo- Oomph!
Jessie: Fine
(She drops Pikachu and Buneary throws over the bag.)
Pikachu: Are you crazy? You just let them get away with stealing!
Buneary: I wasn't risking your life! Besides, wait for it!
(They start to walk away when Buneary uses Ice Beam on them freezing them where they are. They both fall down, relieved they both avoided a tragedy.)

Chp 18

(Pikachu and Buneary are waiting for Ash and the others to get back.)
Buneary: That was way too close!
(Pikachu is still shaking from his close shave of death.)
Pikachu: Yea…th-that was. Thanks for saving me. I forgot you knew Ice Beam. In fact, I've forgotten a few things.
Buneary: Oh yea? Like what?
Pikachu: Well, I haven't forgotten you're my honey bunny.
Buneary: Aw, you're too sweet.
(She blushes and kisses him.)
Pikachu: One other thing I did remember is that Ash could turn into a Pikachu. That fall must have- Oh no! Ash!
(He climbs up a tree to the very top.)
Pikachu: AAAASSSSHHHH!
(Meanwhile, Brock and Ashchu are looking for any sign or sound of Team Rocket. Ash picks up a faint yelling.)
Pikachu: Assshhh!
Ash: Hey, I think I heard Pikachu this way!
(They run through the trees until they reach a frozen Team Rocket and two cuddling Pokemon.)
Ash: Hey guys!
(They are startled by them.)
Pikachu: Oh! Uh-hi Ash.
(They are embarrassed by Ash and Brock seeing them snuggling. They walk over to them. Buneary sees the ice is starting to melt and re-freezes it.)
Jessie: Y-y-you s-s-stupid Bu-u-uneary!
(She stops and turns around and Dizzy Punches them.)
TR: Ahhh! Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again! Wobbuffet! *ding*
Pikachu: What did you do that for?
Buneary: I am NOT stupid.
Pikachu: No, you're not.
(He puts an arm around her and walks back towards Ash.)
Ash: I guess they won't be going to jail…
Buneary: Sorry. I don't like being called names.
Ash: Don't worry about it.
(Dawn was walking by searching for them.)
Brock: Dawn! We're over here!
(She spins around and walks over.)
Dawn: I told Officer Jenny what happened. They started a search party.
Ash: Well, we they probably won't find them since they just got blasted off.
Dawn: Well, maybe they'll tell the other Jenny's.
Ash: Maybe, but right now we need to get going to Wyndanch (I'm running out of town names here! Any ideas from anyone is greatly appreciated!). It's only an hour or two from here.
Brock: That's a good idea. There's a gym there too.
Ash: Why didn't you say so?! LET'S GO!
(He starts to run off down Route 263.)
Pikachu: Maybe we should go catch him.
Buneary: Good idea.
(They both jump away with quick attack to catch up to him. Dawn switches to Piplup form and dashes off with her own quick attack(YES, SHE LEARNED IT.) and Alexander and Laura are being carried by Brock.)
Brock: Guys, wait up!
(He rushes off after them. Meanwhile, Ash has run for about 15 minutes and has stopped by a tree to rest. He's sweating when an Ice Beam comes over him and shatters a few second later.)
Ash: Whoa! That was refreshing.
(Pikachu and Buneary walk up and smiles.)
Buneary: Chilly enough for you?
Ash: Oh yea!
(Pikachu lines up next to Buneary.)
Pikachu: How about a little race?
Buneary and Ash: Sure!
(Dawn runs up and sees what they're doing and gets ready herself. Brock runs up just as the others take off.)
Brock: Aw, come on guys! This isn't funny!
(They all dash off using quick attack. Although Dawn and Buneary fall behind quickly, Ash and Pikachu are neck and neck. The two pokemon were dashing down the open road, the four legs taking wide strides. With a white flash following their tracks, the others find it blinding to look at them. As they get farther down the road, Pikachu suddenly stops.)
Ash: You're not going to win like th-AAAAAAAHHHH!
(Ash has almost dashed off a cliff and is holding onto the ledge.)
Ash: HEEEEEELP MEEEEE!!!
Pikachu: ASH!
(Ash starts to lose his grip and starts to fall. He shuts his eyes tightly and starts to scream, but doesn't feel his falling and feels something holding his forearm. He sees Pikachu on the side of the cliff, trying to keep him from falling.)
Ash: Pikachu?
Pikachu: I…I can't hold on forever.
(He shoots a look at the side of the cliff.)
Pikachu: Claws.
(Ash pulls his claws out. He tosses him to the side of the cliff.)
Ash: Whoa!
(He clings to the side of the cliff and pulls himself up with his claws, almost slipping. He drags himself up, adrenaline pumping, heart racing, and shaking from how close he was to death.)
Ash: Thank you…so much!
(Pikachu is exhausted from holding him up)
Pikachu: Yea…no problem.
(The others were standing there watching. Buneary runs to Pikachu and kisses him.)
Buneary: You've done it again.
Pikachu: I wasn't just going to let Ash fall, now was I?
Brock: You okay?
Ash: Yea, I'll be fine. Let's just get going.
Brock: Ok.
(They look off the cliff to see Wyndanch below, the gym shining from the sun.)
Ash: Well, let's go get my 6th badge!
Everyone else: Agreed!
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 16-18 Empty Re: A Pika Problem- Chp 16-18

Post by Goku Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:36 pm

This one was good.
Goku