Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pika Problem- Chp 19-21

Go down

A Pika Problem- Chp 19-21 Empty A Pika Problem- Chp 19-21

Post by jd896 Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Chp 19

(They arrive in Wyndanch in about 15 minutes. Ash and Dawn are enjoying their pokemon forms, each carrying one of the kids on their shoulders. Pikachu smiles and has a tear come to his eye.
Buneary: What's wrong my pika husband?
(He wipes the tear away.)
Pikachu: The kids…they're growing up so fast.
Buneary: Yes, they are. But we can't stop them. Soon, they'll be taller than us.
(Alexander was already as tall as Pikachu's chest. Laura was a little shorter, but her ears were eye level with Pikachu when outstretched.)
Pikachu: Yea, I guess you're right.
(After another five minutes of walking through the suburban town, they reached the gym. When they walked in, they were rather stunned. It looked almost exactly the same as the Farmingville gym, with a few differences.
1- The stadium was well lit
2- There were some big rocks on the field, but not many.
3- There was an office on the left.
They saw the office was open and walked into it. In there, a man was typing on a computer. Ash and Dawn are now in their human forms.)
Ash: Hello?
(The man jumps a little, but turns to them.)
Man: Oh hi! I didn't hear you come in. Usually I hear things like that. I must've been too busy typing, haha!
Ash: So, are you the gym leader?
Man: Actually no, I'm the ref.
Ash: Oh, do you know where the gym leader is?
Ref: He's probably at home. He doesn't live in this town. Let me call him for you and he should be here in half an hour.
(Ash's stomach rumbles.)
Ref: And there's also a diner nearby. Great food and really cheap!
Group: Thanks!
Ref: No problem!
(He gets on the phone and dials a number.)
Ref: Hey, it's me! You have a challenger…
(The group walks over to the diner and orders.)
Dawn: That guy was right! This food is good and cheap!
Brock: Yea, even I need a break.
(Ash is enjoying a steak. After fifteen minutes, he notices a green object fly over. It looks familiar, but he can't put his finger on what it is and lets it go. Pikachu is sharing his food with Alexander when he notices a white pack on the table. He walks over, picks it up, and reads it.
"KETCHUP"
He smiles joyfully, opens the pack, and sprinkles it on his food. He eats one and his eyes turn into hearts. (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, GO AND WATCH THIS ENTIRE EPISODE:
http://pokemonepisode.org/episode-42-showdown-at-dark-city/ )
Alexander was curious.)
Alexander: Why did you put that on your food daddy?
Pikachu: This makes the food taste better.
(He picks one up cautiously and puts it in his mouth.)
Alexander: Oh my gosh, this is awesome!
(Buneary is smiling at their bonding. She looks at Laura, who is eating silently. Buneary decides to leave her be. After ten minutes, they finish up with Pikachu taking a pack of ketchup for the road. They walk into the gym, into the office, and see a familiar figure.)
???: Ash! How are you?
Ash: Justin? You're the gym leader?!
Justin: Yep, and I hear you want to challenge me.
Ash: Yep, I want to get my sixth badge!
Justin: Well, I happily accept your challenge. Let's get to the battlefield!
(They walk to each end of the battlefield.)
Ref: This will be a 2-on-2 match! Both trainers ready?
Ash: Always.
Justin: Absolutely.
Ref: Then let the battle begin!
Ash: Let's show 'em Pikachu!
Justin: Flygon, let's go!
Ash: Pikachu, use Iron Tail!
Justin: Counter with your own!
(Although Pikachu had a strong Iron Tail, he was no match for Flygon's big tail. He was thrown to the ground but recovered.)
Ash: Use Volt Tackle.
(Pikachu became surrounded in his usual yellow aura and slammed into Flygon. He fell to the ground from the hit, but recovered.)
Justin: Use Steel Wing!
Ash: Dodge it!
(Flygon charged his steel wing. Pikachu tried to dodge, but Flygon was way too fast and hit Pikachu, slamming him into a rock.)
Justin: Let's finish this, use Iron Tail!
(Flygon's tail glowed a bright white. Pikachu was motionless, but right before he was hit, he ducked to the left and grabbed Flygon's tail.)
Justin: What the? Shake him off!
(Flygon flew as fast as he could.)
Ash: Thunderbolt!
(Flygon was shocked and fell to the ground.)
Ref: Flygon is unable to battle. Pikachu wins!
Justin: I don't understand. Flygon's a ground type.
Brock: I see. Even though Flygon's a ground type, it's also a flying and dragon type. And since the electricity couldn't ground anywhere, it shocked Flygon.
(Pikachu was standing on top of Flygon triumphantly. Pikachu jumped off and Flygon was returned.)
Justin: Spark Plug, it's all up to you!
(Spark Plug formed out.)
Justin: Use Iron Tail!
Ash: Counter with your own!
(Pikachu tried to counter, but his injuries slowed him down and was hit. He was thrown to another rock. Spark Plug walked up to the struggling Pikachu and picked him up by his chest. Pikachu was desperately trying to get away with an angered look in his eyes. Spark Plug then shocked Pikachu.)
Justin: SPARK PLUG!!!
All: !
Pikachu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
(The lightning subsided, Spark Plug holding an unconscious Pikachu, realizing what he had done.)
Spark Plug: My god, what have I done.
(He falls down from exhaustion.)
Ref: Uhh… I guess both pokemon are unable to battle, so Ash is the winner.
(Justin angrily returns Spark Plug.)
Justin: What have you done?!
(Ash runs up to an unconscious Pikachu.)
Ash: Pikachu!
Pikachu: Ugh…what happened?
Ash: You okay?
Pikachu: Yea, I'll be fine.
(The two go over to the others.)
Buneary: Oh my gosh, are you okay?!
(Pikachu sits against the wall.)
Pikachu: Don't worry, I'll be fine.
(The kids walk over to their dad. Justin walks to Ash.)
Justin: I'm sorry for what Spark Plug did. I don't know what got into him. I've never seen him do anything like that.
Brock: Well, I have a theory. How long have you had Spark Plug?
Justin: I caught him about 15 years ago, why(YES, I MADE THAT UP.)
Brock: Well, know this. All motion is relative. Perhaps you have moved away from Spark Plug….by standing still.
(Justin thought about that deeply.)
Justin: You're probably right. You know, we always do the same stuff. I guess I need to change. Anyway Ash, here is your badge. Good luck in the Sinnoh League.
Ash: Thank you so much Justin.
Justin: Do you need a place to stay the night? My place is only 15 minutes away on Flygon. I don't mind at all.
Ash: Sure!
(They all get on Flygon(He's big, trust me) and fly off into Babylon.)
Justin: Let me get Pikachu to a pokemon center for you so he can get healed.
Ash: Thanks.
(They all fly there, bring Pikachu in, and within 15 minutes, get to Justin's house. It's a nice big, blue two story house.)
Ash: You got a great place here.
Justin: Thanks.
(They all walk inside and Justin releases Spark Plug. He sees Pikachu and walks over to him.)
Spark Plug: Hey, sorry about before. I don't know what came over me. Some dark feeling came over me and told me to do it.
Pikachu: Hey, it's okay. I'm fine now.
Spark Plug: That's good.
Justin: Hey dinner won't be ready for another 30 minutes, but I'll get it done as soon as I can!
(Pikachu notices Buneary go outside and he follows her. She lies down on the backyard lawn and watches the stars. Pikachu comes over with a stone in his hand.)
Pikachu: Hey Buneary.
Buneary: What's up Pikachu?
Pikachu: I was thinking, when we get married, you're going to be so happy, but I don't want you to evolve. I love you just the way you are and I don't want you to change into a Lopunny.
Buneary: I see what you mean. But how can we stop myself from evolving?
Pikachu: Well, before I was caught and after I evolved into Pikachu, my mother gave me a stone. I always held onto it ever since, but since I only evolve from a thunderstone, I won't need this anymore, so I want you to have it. It's an everstone and it prevents evolution.
(Buneary looked at the stone with admiration. It was a bright blue and very smooth. Pikachu handed it to her. She pulled him on top of her and started to kiss him.)
Buneary: Thank you Pikachu. You're the best man anyone could have.
(This made him blush and started to kiss her again. Ash was looking for them to get them to eat. They saw what they were doing and backed away slowly. They didn't even notice he came near.)
Dawn: So, where are they?
Ash: They're having their privacy.
Dawn: Oooh.
(They ate the dinner Justin made, complimented and thanked him for it and they went off to bed. Ash, Dawn, and Brock slept on the carpeted floor in sleeping bags. Justin went into his own bedroom and fell asleep. Pikachu and Buneary snuck in and slept next to each other on the couch. They fell asleep holding each other's hands.)

Chp 20

(Pikachu wakes up at sunrise, the warm sun shining on his yellow, furry face. He tries to sit up, but gets yanked back down.)
Pikachu: What the?
(He looks to his right to see Buneary over his arm. He knows he might be awhile. He starts to think about the field, all decorated for the wedding, even though it was already decorated enough in flowers. He thought about who would be his best man. Probably Ash. He thought about the flower girl. That was tough. Maybe Piplup. Then he remembers Happiny. Happiny is the perfect choice. He thought about his wife walking towards him, music playing. He thought about the ceremony and the kiss. Oh, the kiss! The one kiss that would make the marriage official! The one that would decide his future. He then thought about the kids. How he would teach Alexander his attacks. Buneary would teach Laura her moves. He would teach them that strength doesn't come from evolving. It comes from training and hard work. He would help them train, but have fun at the same time. He would try to make Alexander as happy as possible. It's ironic though. Although Pikachu would teach the kids that evolution isn't the key to power, he needs Alexander to evolve to learn electric attacks since Pichu can't learn electric attacks. Only sparks. He chuckled to himself. Buneary starts to stir and got Pikachu out of his daydreaming. She turned over and sees Pikachu staring at her.)
Pikachu: How are you my delicate flower?
(She blushes and kisses him.)
Buneary: I am well my prince.
(She gets up off Pikachu's arm.)
Pikachu: Ah! That feels so much better!
(She just giggles and pulls him up. They see the others and their children are still sleeping, so they sneak outside into Justin's backyard. They get two small baskets that are right next to Justin's shed and walk towards his back fence. Pikachu claws his way up the fence, which is a little taller than Ash. As Pikachu got to the top, he saw Buneary bounce right over him.)
Pikachu: Show off!
(She giggles and runs towards the forest across an open field. Pikachu runs after her and quickly catches up. After another minute of running they reach the edge of the forest, which is outlined with berry bushes. They start filling their baskets with berries. They reach the same bush and try to pick the last berry, when their hands meet. They both blush a little and Pikachu lets Buneary have it. Pikachu walks along the edge of the forest and finds an Oran Berry. He picks it and breaks it in half. He eats one half of it to get himself perked up since Oran Berries perk up pokemon. He puts the other half in the basket and walks back to Buneary. He sees she's a little slouched and she yawns.)
Pikachu: I know what will wake you up.
(He hands her the Oran Berry. She happily takes it and eats it and almost immediately perks up.)
Buneary: Whoa! Thanks Pikachu.
(He smiles and blushes a little.)
Pikachu: We should get back before they wake up so they don't worry.
Buneary: Good idea.
(They both slowly walk back, baskets full of berries. They find a hole in Justin's fence and crawl through. They sneak back into the house and put the berries on the table. Ash is the only one awake when they get back and sees them.)
Ash: Hey, where were you two?
Pikachu: ! Oh Ash, you're awake! Uh.. we were outside picking berries. We wanted to surprise you guys.
(He sees the two baskets filled with berries.)
Ash: Well, I am surprised, that's a lot of berries. I'm sure the others will be surprised.
(Alexander walks in.)
Alexander: Daddy!
(He runs towards Pikachu and jumps into his arms.)
Pikachu: Whoa! Hey sport! Want to eat something?
Alexander: Yes!
(He hands Alexander a berry)
Alexander: ?
(He puts it in his mouth and eats in.)
Alexander: Mmmm! That was good!
(He hands him three more and Buneary walks up.)
Alexander: Mommy!
(Pikachu hands him off to her.)
Buneary: So how did you sleep?
Alexander: It was awesome! I had a dream and I was surrounded by bad guys and I was a Pikachu and I beat them all up!
(They all chuckle.)
Pikachu: Well, if you want to be like me, just be happy.
Alexander: Really?
Pikachu: Yep. Be happy and be nice to your sister.
Alexander: Okay.
(He smiled and ran into the backyard. Justin had some beach balls outside and he has tossing them around. Laura walked in groggily.)
Buneary: Good morning sweetheart.
Laura: Good morning mommy.
Pikachu: Feeling a little tired? Eat this.
(He hands her an Oran Berry and she cautiously eats it. She suddenly springs up and starts to bounce.)
Laura: Wow! That was delicious! I'm so full of energy now!
Pikachu: Maybe you should go outside with Alexander.
Laura: Okay!
(She bounces outside and starts throwing the ball with Alexander. Justin comes down into the kitchen, already dressed, and sees them all and sees the berries.)
Justin: Wow! Did you guys pick these?
Ash: They did!
Pikachu: Pi Pi Pikachu! (Aw, it was nothing!)
Justin: That's great! Thanks you guys!
(He takes a few berries and gets out some pancake mix.)
Justin: Pancakes anyone?
Ash: Sure!
Pikachu: Pi Pi! (Sure!)
(Dawn and Brock walk in. Justin already has the stove, cooking pancakes.)
Justin: Good morning guys! Pancakes?
Dawn: Sure!
Brock: I could go for some.
(Justin happily makes three pancakes for each of them and makes one for each of the pokemon. It only takes about 2 minutes for each pancake. The table is in the kitchen, so he only has to walk a few feet. He gets out some syrup, sets it on the table, and goes back to cooking.)
Ash: These are great! You are a great cook!
Dawn: Yea, these are awesome!
Brock: I'm impressed. These are fantastic! *Great, competition.*
Pikachu: Pika-chu! (Awesome!)
(Buneary just smiles as she eats. Laura and Alexander are sniffing the plain pancake. They rip off a piece and eat it.)
Alexander: Pichu! (Great!)
(Laura also smiles, and eats hers. After breakfast, they clean up and Justin puts the dishes in his dishwasher.)
Justin: Hey, you looking for the next gym?
Ash: Of course! Do you know where it is?
Justin: Of course I do. It's only an hour's flight on Flygon. I'll take you there!
Ash: Seriously?
Justin: Of course! I wouldn't mind one bit!
Ash: Thanks!
(They clean up the rest and walk into the backyard. Justin calls out Flygon and everyone climbs onto Flygon and fly off towards Suncove City.)

Chp 21

(Ash and friends were flying high above route 265 at well over 60 miles per hour. Pikachu, holding Laura, and Buneary, holding Alexander, were up front, with Justin right behind them. They were against him from the speed of Flygon. Justin seemed to be used to it, having no trouble sitting up. Ash, Dawn, and Brock on the other hand, had almost fallen off of Flygon multiple times.)
Ash: (Can we slow down a little?
Justin: *sigh* Flygon, slow down a little please.
(Flygon isn't unsure why he asks this, but obeys. They fly for another ten minutes before they get to Suncove City.)
Justin: Hey guys! We're here!
(They all look at the ground and see a huge suburban town, filled with many small houses, hotels, and shops. Towards the western part of the almost mile big town, is a huge dome. It was the pokemon gym.)
Dawn: Whoa! This place is huge!
Justin: Yep. Nice people here too.
Ash: Hey, there's the pokemon gym!
Justin: I'll take you to the hotel across the road from the gym. Most comfortable beds ever! And, if you show him his favorite pokemon, he'll let you stay the night free!
Ash: Awesome! Do you know what pokemon it is?
Justin: Go inside and see for yourself.
(Flygon lands in front of the hotel doors. A few people walk by, amazed at the huge creature.)
Justin: Well Ash, I better get home! Good luck with the Sinnoh league and beating the gym leader here!
Ash: Thanks! Maybe I'll see you soon!
Justin: Maybe. Flygon, let's go!
(Flygon, with Justin on it, jumps off the ground using quick attack and flies off at almost 100 miles per hour.)
Justin: WHHHOOOooo…!
Brock: What a nice guy. Let's go check out the hotel!
Ash: I'm going to go into the gym.
Brock: Alright, we'll see you when you come out.
(Ash walks into the gym with Pikachu, Buneary, Laura, and Alexander. They see a regular open arena.)
???: Are you looking for a gym match?
Ash: Of course I am, but I have no idea where you are.
???: Oh. Well let me reveal myself.
(A Starmie appears.)
Starmie: If you want to win, you're going to have to beat me. And I choose myself to battle.
Ash: Well, I choose myself too!
Starmie: What?! You're not a pokemon!
Ash: Wrong!
(He changes into Pikachu. Starmie mutters under his breath.)
Starmie: Oh crap…
Ash: Well, are you ready?
Starmie: Count me in.
Ref: Let the battle begin!
(Starmie leaps into the air and uses Water Gun. Ash jumps into the air too and thunderbolts the water, making Starmie get shocked. It gets back up, hurt from the electricity. Starmie uses a Spinning Tackle on Ash and lands a direct hit. Ash slides across the field.)
Ash: I have to keep my focus.
Pikachu: Ash! Look above you!
(Ash looks up to see Starmie use another spinning tackle. He gets tossed towards the wall from the hit. Now he's starting to hurt.)
Ash: I won't…give up.
(Starmie tries a third spinning tackle. Ash is ready and uses a Volt Tackle, landing a direct hit. Starmie struggles to get up and uses water gun again. Starmie thinks that he hit Ash, but Ash volt tackled through the water and land another direct hit on Starmie.)
Ref: Starmie is unable to battle! The challenger is the winner.
Ash: Whew! That was tough!
Ref: Would the challenger please step onto the trainer square?
Ash: Uh, okay?
(Ash and the others walk onto the square. Suddenly, they feel the ground under them moving. The square was moving up the building. When it got to the next floor, it revealed a huge, flat, grassy arena with the roof clear, bringing in sunlight. On the other side was a woman.)
?: Hello Ash, my name is Madison. I'm the Suncove City gym leader. I've heard a lot about you from Justin and James. They say you're tough.
Ash: Well, that's cause I am!
Madison: We'll see about that! Are you ready? This will be a 2 vs. 2.
Ash: Absolutely!
Madison: Let's go Graveler!
(Ash turns in a human.)
Ash: I choose you, Torterra!
Madison: Graveler, use takedown!
Ash: Use Razor Leaf!
(Torterra hits Graveler with Razor Leaf, which is super effective on rock types.)
Ash: Quickly, use Solar Beam!
(Torterra begins charging Solar Beam.)
Madison: Use Rollout!
(Graveler tries to hit Torterra with Rollout, but isn't fast enough and gets hit by the Solar Beam. He is thrown to the wall and faints.)
Ref: Graveler is unable to battle! Torterra is the winner!
Madison: Not bad, but can you stop this pokemon?
(She throws her second pokeball out. The pokemon that forms is unbelieveable is Ash's eyes. A Dragonite.)
Ash: Well, we've beaten one before, he can beat it again. Let's go Pikachu!
(Pikachu puts Laura with Buneary and runs onto the arena.)
Ref: Let the match begin!
Madison: Use Whirlwind!
(Dragonite uses Whirlwind, but Pikachu holds his ground.)
Ash: Use Thunderbolt!
(Pikachu hits Dragonite with a powerful thunderbolt, but it isn't enough to take down this pokemon.)
Madison: Use Wing Attack!
(Dragonite hits Pikachu with the attack. Pikachu is literally stunned, trying to get up.)
Madison: Use hyperbeam!
(Pikachu is a sitting duck for the blast. What will happen next? WAIT TILL NEXT TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!)
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down