Blue Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pika Tales- Top 5 Moments Pt 1

3 posters

Go down

Pika Tales- Top 5 Moments Pt 1 Empty Pika Tales- Top 5 Moments Pt 1

Post by jd896 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 pm

(A stage is lightened up by lights from above a stage. An audience starts to clap.)
Justin: Welcome everyone to my-
Big Voice: Top Five Moments: Fan Picks!
Justin: Hm, random. Anyways, I’ve got these ten envelopes filled with the picks of fans.
(I hold up 10 envelopes.)
Justin: Without further ado, let’s get this show on the road! First up is-
Big Voice: Silversalamence10!
Justin: Ok… anyways, silver is a good friend of mine at the Blue Gateway forums and here are his picks for the Top 5 Moments.
Big Voice: Number 5
Justin: I guess he’ll announce the numbers and names.

Number 5: Ash learns Volt Tackle

Justin: Like it or not, Ash HAS to learn all of Pikachu’s moves. He didn’t seem to happy about it, considering he called him a bastard and saying it took him forever to learn that move, but Ash learned it on accident, like Pikachu, to save Pikachu. Moving on!

Number 4: Cerulean Gym Battle Fail

Justin: This was a hilarious moment. During this battle, Misty was about to call out her Starmie, when instead, Psyduck came out. You should’ve expected it coming, since that happened throughout most of the first five anime seasons. Not much to say here…

Number 3: Starmie vs. Ash

Justin: This was COMPLETELY out of nowhere. I thought this would be an interesting addition. Here’s the dialogue for this part that Silver liked.
Starmie: If you want to win, you're going to have to beat me. And I choose myself to battle.
Ash: Well, I choose myself too!
Starmie: What?! You're not a pokemon!
Ash: Wrong! (LEX LUTHOR!!!)
(He changes into Pikachu. Starmie mutters under his breath.)
Starmie: Oh crap…
Justin: Like I said, random moment…

Number 2: Gible vs. Robot

Justin: Really, I don’t know why he chose this… I guess he thought it was funny… I don’t know…

Number 1: Austin vs. Ash

Justin: This was really funny. The announcer and ref in this scene were just stunned. So was the audience. I thought this was a great and funny moment here. Well, this one wasn’t really interesting, so let’s go through some others.
(Tears open another envelope)
Justin: Okay, now from-
Big Voice: Arnisd!
Justin: Anyway, here’s number 5

Number 5- Ash Knows ALL

Justin: This was just freaking hilarious. Remember Chapter 19? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, the next morning, Ash was found fainted on the floor outside of Pikachu and Buneary’s room. Ash knows EVERYTHING now, hehe.
(Pikachu comes out stage right and Quick Attacks me, tossing me stage left.)
Pikachu: Shut up!
Justin: Ooooooowwwwww!!!
Pikachu: Yea… that was a bit of an embarrassing moment for us. Anyways…

Number 4- Hotel collapse

Pikachu: This scared the crap out of me that day. The hotel collapse still gives me shivers at night. Personally, I thought it was Team Rocket when that happened and when I got out there, I didn’t know what to think. And…when I saw Destiny… *tears up* I… didn’t know what to do… but Arceus gave me…my whole family a second chance… now… n-n-number 3…
Buneary: Wait, Justin also wanted to apologize for this chapter, but still thinks everyone who read it overreacted. Austin…Rebecca…. NOW Number 3.

Number 3- Destiny’s birth

(Pikachu has run away crying, Buneary comforting him.)
Destiny: As long as we wait for daddy to stop cry, I’ll do number 3. My birth! Yay me!
(I stagger out from stage left)
Justin: Ugh, where are we now?
Destiny: Number 3.
Justin: Oh, ok. This was after Chapter 19, where Pikachu and Buneary did their “thing”. Destiny’s birth tacked onto the Chu family and is a very quiet member of the family. It was a big milestone for them, and the name for her just came out…like destiny! Haha. Anyways, number 2!

Number 2- Buneary’s first pregnancy

Justin: This was only in the first chapter and I threw in a twist! Who would’ve expected that Pikachu’s mate by kissing? Not Pikachu and Buneary, that’s for sure!
Pikachu: J-j-just shut up!
Justin: Sorry, but it’s true! Hey, it’s led to your whole story! Even if it was an accident, you guys are happy now, aren’t you?
Buneary: Of course we are!
Pikachu: Yea…
Justin: Anyways, NUMBER 1!

Number 1- Cliffhanger

Justin: And I LITERALLY mean cliffhanger. Almost immediately after Destiny’s birth, Team Rocket tried to take Pikachu and Buneary…again. Ash and Alexander were there to try and stop them though. As they chased them, they BOTH almost ran off a cliff. And when their Pokemon were about to attack them, Ash pushed away Alexander and took the attack. With Ash cornered, to be captured is a BIG NO so he did the only other option. Jump. And that’s what he did. Eventually, Buneary saved the day with her new move, Solar Beam. Who would’ve guess huh? OOF!
(Buneary comes from stage right and Dizzy Punches me.)
Justin: I got to keep my mouth shut!
(I collapse to the floor. Buneary drags me away stage left.)

(Pikachu comes back from stage right.)
Pikachu: I think I’m good. Alright, this guy is DONE!
(Throws away envelope.)
Pikachu: Alright, time for Sturx’s top 5!
Big Voice: Sturx!
Pikachu: Bad timing… anyway, I’d like to introduce Barry Lamonda!
(Me and Barry walk from stage left.)
Me: Everyone! I’m okay! Anyways, how are you today Barry?
Barry: I’m good Justin. I’ve had a good read so far.
Me: Good, good. Getting around to my request yet huh, hahaha!
(Audience laughs)
Me: Alright, top 5 time! HIT IT!

Number 5- Ash’s Pidgeot

Justin: Who would’ve guessed Ash’s Pidgeot returned? NO ONE! It was a complete surprise! Although Ash promised to come back for him after he was done with the Orange Islands…he didn’t. I don’t get that, someone please explain that to me please! Anyways, it was epic how he did return. And plan for his return soon, hint hint! Moving on!

Number 4- Cliffhanger

Justin: Again, a VERY brave scene. Ash shows his bravery and shows he will do ANYTHING to not let Team Rocket capture him or his Pokemon. Just watch the anime at the crazy things he does! It’s ridiculous! Like I said, very brave scene there. Now GO!

Number 3- Pregnancy reactions

Justin: This was just freaking HILARIOUS how they reacted when they first found out Buneary was pregnant. Buneary fainted on the spot and Pikachu ran around in circles till he finally fainted.
Pikachu: (blushing) Yea, didn’t see that coming… very unexpected…
Justin: Exactly why it was done in Chapter One, haha. SHOOT!

Number 2- Pikachu’s Revival

Justin: This…was an epic scene. Pikachu was just practically killed by that soldier, but then killed by a police officer out of mercy. But everyone probably expected he’d get out of that too. He did. His body separated into small spheres, healed the wounds, and reformed into an alive Pikachu. He was still COVERED in blood, but that didn’t matter to Buneary. She was just happy he was alive. But then that spirit came back and killed the moment… well now-
Barry: Wait, can I say it?
Justin: Sure.

Barry: NUMBER ONE! The orb scene.
Justin: Nice job. But I don’t know why you picked this. I used this scene and just completely forgot about them besides letting Pikachu destroy the spirits. That was a bit of a fail on my part, but you chose it. Well, nice to see you Barry, keep up your awesome artwork!
Barry: Thanks Justin
(He walks off, stage left.)
Justin: Another one down.
(Throws that envelop away.)
Justin: Next up is-
Big Voice: Gravemindspawn!
Justin: Yep! He is a cool kid, but likes violence too much, haha.
(Audience laughs)
Justin: Anyways, here’s his top 5.

Number 5- Ash sees ALL…I mean ALL

Justin: It always seems Ash runs in on Pikachu and Buneary at the wrong time. I can probably count five times he’s done that, like Chapter 30 of A Pika Problem. He’s got bad timing, that’s all there is to it.

Number 4- Pikachu saves Buneary

Justin: Remember WAAAAY back in Chapter 13 of A Pika Problem? Pikachu saved Buneary from that giant fall after being blasted off. Here, Pikachu shows his true courage and caringness for Buneary, flipping her so she’d land on top of him, unharmed. That was TRUE bravery.

Number 3- Ashachu begins!

Justin: Who could forget what happened in Chapter 2 when Ash first was transformed into Ashachu? That was another moment not to forget! If you did, shame on you! Another moment that led the story on.

Number 2- Shootout- Justin vs. TR

Justin: Didn’t I mention he liked violence? This number is NO exception. Team Rocket was trying to track down Justin to bring him back to their base, but ended up in a shootout and losing. Boy, do I have skills or what? MP5, ACR, and an M9 are a WIN!

Number 1- Destiny and Laura’s kidnapping

Justin: Who would’ve guessed this would happen? If you read the teaser, you would’ve. It was VERY unexpected that would happen to people who didn’t read it. Lucky for the Chu’s though, they’re safe and sound and NOT evil anymore.
Big Voice: Now, it’s time for a commercial break!
Justin: Wait, what? NO!
Big Voice: This program is brought to you by…

Big Voice: Closed Captioning by…

Justin: OK! We’re back! Now BACK TO THE TOP 5 FOR CUTESKETCHARTIST!

Number 5- Julia+Pikachu= Buneary bitch slap

Justin: I bet you didn’t see this coming! Julia making a move on Pikachu! Sad thing is, Pikachu rejected her and then she gets sucker punched by Buneary. Poor thing. That though leads to the events of the Season 3 closer and the recap. If this is only five though, it has to get good…

Number 4- Hotel collapse

Justin: Pikachu said it before. A horrifying scene which sparked A LOT of controversy by XGBlue and RebeccaChuC1992. I half-apologize, half-don’t. Why? That was harsh what I did, but you guys took an extra step and overreacted with it. Oi… anyways…

Number 3- Jared vs. Pikachu- Fist fight.

Justin: Who needs electric moves when you’ve got fists? Jared was controlled shortly after Pikachu left and ran away from the family. Pikachu got beat up badly, but Buneary came in for the rescue…or at least tried, but while Jared was distracted, Pikachu finished him with a Volt Tackle.

Number 2- Transformations

Justin: Who would’ve guessed that I would make Pikachu and Buneary change between full Pokemon and half-Pokemon? NO ONE! But I felt another kid was needed, so I had to do that. And now finally!

Number 1- SWAT

Justin: Everyone likes a little violence, even in Pokemon. The SWAT team has came in at least three times to assist Ash and company in the Team Rocket bases. They have been a minor, yet major asset throughout the story. Now don’t go anywhere! Get the popcorn ready, keep your Youtube up, and watch the All-Star Game on FOX because we’ll be right back with Part 2 coming up!

Last edited by jd896 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
jd896
jd896
Pichu
Pichu

http://jd896.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Pika Tales- Top 5 Moments Pt 1 Empty Re: Pika Tales- Top 5 Moments Pt 1

Post by Goku Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Nice top 5's everyone.
Goku
Goku